Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. (24921 Views)

Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home / Rivers Guber: Tension As Police Stop APC Rally In Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Vicotex(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Xzbit91:
Babies dick? Really? You are a sicko!
i'm serious
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Rexyl(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
openmine:

correct me if am wrong but at least 70% of d present APC were formally PDP.....have dey suddenly become 'saints' after dey left PDP 4 APC?
y r u exonerating dese 'politicians' 4rm d acclaimed 16 yrs dat dey actively participated in...?

two different parties which are still similar in different ways. Nigerian politicians are full of tricks and manipulations for relevance in power always. They are so smart in making people believe they have changed for better; their change is in appearance by changing political parties and not in character. The system has been rotating the same rotten eggs for long.

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Xzbit91: 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Vicotex:
i'm serious
Why use baby dick? That's disgusting!
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by emperorchedda(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. How are you?
I'm very well. Been a while
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
jogsman01:

Guy, pls look before u post. are u still in form 1... why all dis gbagaun.... I think you have ur eyes closed wen typing...

Pls help me open my eyes if closed
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by oloworulz(m): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
nattyspice:

Will you guyz leave this girl alone ?
are u a male or female?
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
[i][/i]
listica:
what is change?,when he lives the moving train to join boko called APC,what do u aspect? Time still dey for u to wake up and think like human

Listica are you not in this country?or you be jolly just come to Nigeria. Jonah has been rulling for the past 6 years and he cant #bringbackourgirl# do you know what our currency worth now compare to dollar? #stealingIsnot Corruption#.
let's give another person chance to bring change
3 things will happen for sure
1-do more than Good luck
2-do like Jonah
3- destroy it patapata
all what we want is a change......but mind you
number 1 is the answer
undersclear?
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by jogsman01(m): 5:30am On Feb 20, 2015
dammyconcept:

Pls help me open my eyes if closed
i dont nid to help in d opening of ur eyes but i ll donate a klieg light for u to see wat u wrote.....
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by listica(m): 6:04am On Feb 20, 2015
dammyconcept:
[i][/i]

Listica are you not in this country?or you be jolly just come to Nigeria. Jonah has been rulling for the past 6 years and he cant #bringbackourgirl# do you know what our currency worth now compare to dollar? #stealingIsnot Corruption#.
let's give another person chance to bring change
3 things will happen for sure
1-do more than Good luck
2-do like Jonah
3- destroy it patapata
all what we want is a change......but mind you
number 1 is the answer
undersclear?
I don't have much strength to type but one thing is clear here,weather you like jona or not he will still be d next presdo,one love bro

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
listica:
I don't have much strength to type but one thing is clear here,weather you like jona or not he will still be d next presdo,one love bro

Yes its true Jonah go be your president but not Nigeria president. u don't have strength to type but u have hand to type that ......... until you see till MarchBuhari
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
jogsman01:

i dont nid to help in d opening of ur eyes but i ll donate a klieg light for u to see wat u wrote.....

Don't worry, waiting for the power to Change then u know whose eyes closed. I promise u if power change the first things I will do is to evacuate your account from nairaland even Seun can't stop me
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by listica(m): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
dammyconcept:

Yes its true Jonah go be your president but not Nigeria president. u don't have strength to type but u have hand to type that ......... until you see till MarchBuhari
Bro we no dey quarrel, but still Gudluck will bi your papa, ur mama and ur uncle. Just accept good and good thing will locate u.one love

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
listica:
Bro we no dey quarrel, but still Gudluck will bi your papa, ur mama and ur uncle. Just accept good and good thing will locate u.one love

Mba,Listica which one be your own? why dreaming on mirage, until the result come out and see buhari as a pressy of naija.don't tell me that person no holla u.
ListicaStringHead.
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by listica(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
dammyconcept:

Mba,Listica which one be your own? why dreaming on mirage, until the result come out and see buhari as a pressy of naija.don't tell me that person no holla u.
ListicaStringHead.
nwanne let's join hand and ends this boko pple once and forever

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by jogsman01(m): 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
dammyconcept:

Don't worry, waiting for the power to Change then u know whose eyes closed. I promise u if power change the first things I will do is to evacuate your account from nairaland even Seun can't stop me
lol.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate / Journalist Beaten To Stupor Inside Ebonyi Govt House’ Over Facebook Post (pics) / Leaked Memo: Buhari Summons Kyari, Oyo-ita After FEC Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.