Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. (24919 Views)

Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home / Rivers Guber: Tension As Police Stop APC Rally In Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 19, 2015
Futility...it will only happen When they reverse the case of lagos primaries flawed with open irregularity
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by emjoe1: 6:05am On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by bigwig10(m): 6:06am On Feb 19, 2015
It won't work @dis 11th hour...abi
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by tenry(m): 6:06am On Feb 19, 2015
Vicotex:
Apc with numerous problem
Apc can go and eat a sack of babies dick.

GEJtill 2019
The last time I checked, the party with the highest number of court cases resulting from illegal conduct of primaries is PDP. This is the same party that cannot be without crisis in a week. IF A is not tearing his card, B will treaten to disburb the internal peace of the party and in d long run, bribe him with ministerial post. PDP have successfully increased the problems they inherited frm d military 16 years ago rather than solving them.

2 Likes

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by walozanga(m): 6:07am On Feb 19, 2015
APC is this the change u people are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 19, 2015
APC is an old medicine that has lost its power to heal any modern illness.

2 Likes

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by ojostephen(m): 6:12am On Feb 19, 2015
Leave did guy tambuwa alone,he dey pain you?
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by omokab: 6:12am On Feb 19, 2015
I think these people just raise up from their death?How many month it took them to know that Tanbuwal is not qualify and the primary conducted is not normal?Bunch of fools.The case that 1000 of your lawyers can nver win.You are only giving him more popularity.You and the people that give you money have nothing to do bust just a lazy politicians.

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by bigwig10(m): 6:15am On Feb 19, 2015
Na wa Ooo
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by ojostephen(m): 6:16am On Feb 19, 2015
Leave did guy tambuwa alone,he dey pain you? grin

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by dotna(m): 6:17am On Feb 19, 2015
The rise of election tension again
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by simplemach(m): 6:19am On Feb 19, 2015
dovelike:
Blah blah blah. I don't know why politics don't move me. sad
yea, because you ar a pretty girl. The only thing that should move u now should be banana.

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by neocortex: 6:19am On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari's people engage in all kind of manipulation to get what they want.

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by simplemach(m): 6:20am On Feb 19, 2015
tenry:

[s]The last time I checked, the party with the highest number of court cases resulting from illegal conduct of primaries is PDP. This is the same party that cannot be without crisis in a week. IF A is not tearing his card, B will treaten to disburb the internal peace of the party and in d long run, bribe him with ministerial post. PDP have successfully increased the problems they inherited frm d military 16 years ago rather than solving them[/s].
trash!

2 Likes

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 19, 2015
simplemach:
yea, because you ar a pretty girl. The only thing that should move u now should be banana.
And you are very young.
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by saintandsinnerz: 6:32am On Feb 19, 2015
fitzmayowa:
I don't know who advises this guys, why give tambuwal cheap popularity Why should the court stop him from contesting Is it a crime to switch parties When there are countless politician who did what he did...

I just wonder the kind of crappy advice this guys follow, well if cases like this don't come up how will some lawyers make good money...

With all this crap going on it is safe to say, they are already giving tambuwal an advantage in the forth coming elections...

Are they talking about switching of parties here? what they are talking about was the alleged irregularities in the party's gubernatorial primaries. I guess you didn't read the article, you just commented based on the title of the article. Really i don't know who is advising you!

3 Likes

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by ahmedlee: 6:34am On Feb 19, 2015
I wonder why pdp Are going after APC. like this please tell them We want peace I'm Nigeria. what hapun in rever state I hope nobody talks about it because is pdp dat acted it if it is APC. what will u expect by now?

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Faraidi(m): 6:40am On Feb 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/court-asked-to-stop-apc-from-presenting-tambuwal-as-candidate/202133/
APC is a party of thieves.They are shouting CHANGE! CHANGE!! But they heart is full of evil

2 Likes

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by openmine(m): 6:41am On Feb 19, 2015
tenry:

But PDP is a problem itself! Can a day pass by in this country without reading abt PDP crisis? A party without peace for a day,in fact that party is responsible for the woes of Nigeria. They have successfully doubled the problem they met on ground 16 years ago.
correct me if am wrong but at least 70% of d present APC were formally PDP.....have dey suddenly become 'saints' after dey left PDP 4 APC?
y r u exonerating dese 'politicians' 4rm d acclaimed 16 yrs dat dey actively participated in...?

2 Likes

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by owolabi3rd: 6:43am On Feb 19, 2015
What is this one saying here
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by thunder74(m): 6:46am On Feb 19, 2015
fitzmayowa:
I don't know who advises this guys, why give tambuwal cheap popularity Why should the court stop him from contesting Is it a crime to switch parties When there are countless politician who did what he did...

I just wonder the kind of crappy advice this guys follow, well if cases like this don't come up how will some lawyers make good money...

With all this crap going on it is safe to say, they are already giving tambuwal an advantage in the forth coming elections...

The plaintiffs ‎argued that despite the fact that they were bonafide card-carrying members of APC, the party breached its guidelines in relation to the nomination of candidates for public office as well as other relevant provisions of the Electoral Act, 2010 (as amended).
Guess you read the bolded part of the story too. There are many ambitious politicians in APC and soon the graveyard silence in all their selections will soon collapse.
They are all pretending to make it look as if all is well so as not to be mocked by pdp that predicted their fall.

3 Likes

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by hotgunz(m): 6:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Gudmornin peepz..... Hate startin my day wit ds politics APC PDP jargons
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by eleko1: 6:52am On Feb 19, 2015
Useless pipu.The same way they stp the clueless onee Abi sad angry. SAI. SOKOTO,SAI TAMBUWA,SAI. BUHARI,SAI NIG,SAI NAIRALANDERS.VOTE BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT cool wink

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:54am On Feb 19, 2015
Tambuwal for governor.

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by eldoradoxx: 6:54am On Feb 19, 2015
Let nobody disturb himself about the matter, it is dead on arrival. This is a privileged information.

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by omanifrank(m): 6:54am On Feb 19, 2015
na wa
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by openmine(m): 6:59am On Feb 19, 2015
owolabi3rd:
What is this one saying here
nothing but the plain truth....
Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by ahmedlee: 7:00am On Feb 19, 2015
pdp una plan Don finished o, if una like make una carry tell us say him no do primary election self. APC all the way

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by emmykk(m): 7:01am On Feb 19, 2015
^^the guy above me suck.how did PDP gets involve here?

This case percentage to be won by those stopping him is 30% and why this late decisions on those that dont want the speaker as govenor?

The most stupid is taking Gov.Fayose to court over tape of rigged election.where is the dude 3months before fayose was sworn in?

1 Like

Re: Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. by xcolanto(m): 7:02am On Feb 19, 2015
The hay fee cee is to desperate for power and would do anything to be at the helm of its affairs. Those accusing PDP missed where the article stated that the plaintiff's were bonafide APC carry card members.

Prophet suleman's prediction of lawyers making so much money comes to mind with all these court cases this year.

Hope tambuwal gets dismissed by the courts tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. / Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie / Why Does NEPA(PHCN) Take Light When It's Raining?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.