Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Am Proud Of My Husband — Aisha Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Proud Of My Husband — Aisha Buhari (968 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part / Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" / Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Proud Of My Husband — Aisha Buhari by candidrelo(m): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2015
The soon to be named First lady of Nigeria has said she is very proud of her husband and his strong team…
See her tweets below …

More tweets here:

http://aprokotv.net/am-proud-of-my-husband-aisha-buhari/

Re: Am Proud Of My Husband — Aisha Buhari by dhrey: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
sai baba, is also proud of you cos without you he wouldnt have won.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage / Tonto Dikeh Shares 'dolphin Kissing' Photos / Breaking......photo: MTN Renews Don Jazzy’s Contract ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.