Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu (17563 Views)

Wema Bank Launches ALAT, First Nigerian 100% Digital Bank / Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain / Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by Domaro: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Can this Government sponsor my invention that will bring our epileptic power supply to uninterrupted power supply. the invention is fueless, noiseless, completely run with water only and emits no poisonous gas except water vapor. it is easy to run, with very low running cost, it is very durable and can generate upto 0.5 Megawatts of electricity for now. visit www.facebook.com/DomaroPioVenturesNigeriaLimited for more info or mail pio4divine@gmail.com.

@ the topic, it is welcome development. Anambra is getting stronger every day. other states should follow suit. #wille is working

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by omenka(m): 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
VANHELLSING:
Bros u fall my hand ooo embarassed embarassed, Don't reply that good for nothing, sadistic & cretinous omenka. He doesn't worth your reply, he & his likes belong to the dustbin & should be allowed to rot there.
Typical Tanoidal illiterate. cheesycheesycheesy

You guys are such comic relief.

Next!!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by Kingspin(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
We are not going back: forward ever for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by upcrown2512(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
EXPECT MORE IN INCOMING TECHNOCRATS GOVERNMENT.

YOU'LL DEFINITELY SEE THE BEST THEN.

ITS GOING TO BE A COMPETITIVE MARKET AND NOT A MONOPOLISTIC ONE.
Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by PhockPhockMan: 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
This great news, GEJ till 2019.
If Obasanjo like, let him tear his pant.

2 Likes

Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by PhockPhockMan: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
omenka:
Still speaking in future tense, typical of an "I will do" government. cheesy

Next!!!
Give it up, Buhari is not an alternative.

2 Likes

Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
tola9ja:

this is also fake
fake fake fake what did you people gain in cheap lies

2 Likes

Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by PhockPhockMan: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
tola9ja:
grin grin ; grin grin grin;
grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=21pt]rotf[/size]

apc crowd they where payed by buhari

that means buhari is richer than jonathan

[size=30pt]LOL[/size]
Did Buhari pulled this crowd in Akwa Ibom?

2 Likes

Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by dandoki: 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is good news! The disappeared billions wil begin to reappear albeit twenty something months after!!
Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
tola9ja:

Proverbs 6:30Revised Standard Version (RSV)

30 Do not men despise[a] a thief if he steals
to satisfy his appetite when he is hungry?

you are sick...anyway, even the devil quoted the bible when it suited him...
Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
VANHELLSING:

GOOD FOR NOTHING ARMCHAIR CRITIC SPOTTED....smh for a beggar who claim to have a choice undecided

All caps using imbecilic fool has exposed himself for all to see grin
Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by asadike(f): 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
simpleseyi:

Yes, Igbos lead, while Ijaw, Itshekiri, Irhobo, Akwa-Ibom, Fulani, Kanuri, Tiv, Junkun follow. Yorubas are not in your category.
and what is yoruba? Animal or plant?
Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
CityNG:
"For instance, XGMA is a global brand and when we say they are third best in the world, we are sure of their standards. I don’t whether you know the number of construction equipment manufacturers in the world today. In china alone they are more than 500 companies that are manufacturing construction equipment. In USA and Europe, they are more. "

There are very few manufacturers of construction equipment in the USA.

Additionally he's foolish to compare US made manufacturing equipment to Chinese crap.

But his customers only care about the lowest price so he'll win and Nigeria and Nigerians will loose again in the long run.

You are the foolish one here.
China can match US quality.

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by bot101(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE REPLIED THAT ONE. HE SHOULD TELL US WHERE APPLE AND SAMSUNG NOW MANUFACTURE THEIR DEVICES AND IF THEY ARE INFERIOR OR FAKE.

3 Likes

Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by darediamond(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chineese are not greedy like those useless americans aand europeans.

OMG they are very very humble.

Always ready to share there knowledge with you unlike those arrongant whites headed by Queen of England.

OBJ saw all this good traits in people of China and he diverted our import route to them back in 1999.

As for the Alternate way to Power your soon to bé built plant Sir, there is a permanent solution to that.

The solution is using the same Chineese invented Extremly Low RPM Vertical Permanent Magnet Generator. You simply in addition to that use Solenoids connected in Parallel and N50 Disc Neodymium Magnets and Supercapcitor and DC to DC Power supply Module and AC to DC Power Supply And Diodes and Hand Crank and Inverter(Optional) and Electrolytic Capacitors and Y bearing (optional) and Particle Board and some Plank. All these are what you need to make the 100% Fuelless Completly Over-unity Electric Power Generator which can bé scaled up or down for dometics and industrial use.

That uselless life limiting law of consevation of Energy is meant to control people globally.

**Free energy is real because this Planet earth and all other planets are hanging upon NOTHING.**

A Nigerian from SouthWest Invented Alternator Power Booster which beats hands-down that fucking whiteman made bondage law of energy conervation so generating free power from readily available materials and components is Real.

May God bless your efforts sir.
May God bless Nigeria.
May god bless China.
Aaaaamen.

2 Likes

Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
bot101:

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE REPLIED THAT ONE. HE SHOULD TELL US WHERE APPLE AND SAMSUNG NOW MANUFACTURE THEIR DEVICES AND IF THEY ARE INFERIOR OR FAKE.

Thats what hate and jealousy can do.
Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

And you're an imbecilic dunce and a total waste.

Sure China can make a duplicate US designed and produced merchandise but can never match the R&grin that US companies go to make safe products.

Get your education on industrial manufacturing before allowing your brain to signal your arthritic fingers to approach the keyboard.

What do you idiotas gain from bashing the US at each move anyways? Is it because they denied you a visa?
Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
bot101:

Oponu ode, unless you a e visually impaired which I suspect in addition to being brain dead you would stop shouting in a conversation.

You lack debating etiquette.

You and your dunce Brother haven't made any opposing argument.
Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Thats what hate and jealousy can do.

Hate and jealousy of what exactly? grin

With your lack of maintenance culture all these products will be littering the roadside in a few years anyways, regardless of the quality.

Bunch of uneducated whackos.
Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by smartz5311: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Your source please..

quote author=tola9ja post=30887670]In the UK, General Buhari got a standing ovation.

In Washington, they believed in him.

In Russia, they applaud him.

The rest of the world are applauding General Buhari.

Now let applaud General Buhari by our stating our state of origin and followed by SAI Buhari.[/quote]
Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by tola9ja: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
fake fake fake what did you people gain in cheap lies

also fake

Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
tola9ja:

also fake
some are real like this one but many are fake

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by darediamond(m): 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
No. You copy.
asadike:
Yes! That's d never die spirit of ndi igbo. Igbos lead, others follow. Igbo kwenu o.
Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
This Manufacturing drive will not only create jobs but will take youths off the streets and less crime shall be witnessed. This is a welcome development, I hope it becomes materialised for a better Nigeria.

I pray so too bro but to see guys hating against it makes me imagine what this ridiculous few who claim they're majority really want...
Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Geeweeny:
it is really funny seeing people hating on something like this, for once forget the party you belong n try to see the truth, you will know that GEJ adminstration has done well when it comes to industrialization,if it continues like this without stopping, Nigeria will be great

Amen bro...it is really pathetic to see the reasoning of some who desire and pray Nigeria should burn just to tarnish the image of Jonathan...##anyway, in Timaya's voice; who God don bless no man can curse##
Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
CityNG:

And you're an imbecilic dunce and a total waste.

Sure China can make a duplicate US designed and produced merchandise but can never match the R&grin that US companies go to make safe products.

Get your education on industrial manufacturing before allowing your brain to signal your arthritic fingers to approach the keyboard.

What do you idiotas gain from bashing the US at each move anyways? Is it because they denied you a visa?

Bro, thanks for your contributions so far albeit skewed. Be sure China can and has been matching that your supposed US quality standard always and everywhere...production/manufacturing is done according to certain agreed/stated specifications/standards...
Kindly quit this your talk about quality difference; because it doesn't hold water...
BTW how many of such US quality equipment of your dreams do we have here in Nigeria? who produces the ones we have been using if not China?
Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
CityNG:

Hate and jealousy of what exactly? grin

With your lack of maintenance culture all these products will be littering the roadside in a few years anyways, regardless of the quality.

Bunch of uneducated whackos.

Bro, you seem the uneducated one here plz...Is this a government agency or what? Is this a public utility facility or what to you?...What do you mean by lack of maintenance culture in a private organization of international repute...Do you just criticise for the fun of it or you have something positive to offer
Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
some are real like this one but many are fake

Can you kindly ignore that guy to keep entertaining and feeding his fantasies plzzz?...How is such childish act related to this thread's topic and issue of discussion Let him enjoy his fantasies for now; at dawn he will scream, screech and be scared...
Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by asadike(f): 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
darediamond:
No. You copy.
sweetie, u need to start Using corrective lens.
Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1) Bro, you seem (to be) the uneducated one here plz...

2) Is this a government agency or what? Is this a public utility facility or what to you?...

3) What do you mean by lack of maintenance culture in a private organization of international repute...

4) Do you just criticise for the fun of it or you have something positive to offer

1) I'm not your Brother. And before you start to accuse others of lack of education you should look within. But I don't blame you. I blame your government for not providing good educational opportunities for all and also the ones they provided are seemingly always on strike.

2) I'm pretty certain that you tried to formulate a coherent question herein somehow but alas I don't do gibberish. So compose properly and then I'll answer this line.

3) Look at answer #2. I'll be waiting for a coherent response from you. Just put the bottle down, splash some cold water on your face and come back to the keyboard.

4) I wasn't criticizing. I have a long standing promise that I will defend the US at each opportunity whenever some of you dunces try to put her down. The article was wrong and I pointed it out. I offer no apologies to you that my presence causes you lack of sleep.

Please stock up on recharge cards as this may be lengthy depending on your debating stamina.
Re: First Nigerian-made Construction Equipment In 18 Months – Muonagolu by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bro, thanks for your contributions so far albeit skewed. Be sure China can and has been matching that your supposed US quality standard always and everywhere...production/manufacturing is done according to certain agreed/stated specifications/standards...
Kindly quit this your talk about quality difference; because it doesn't hold water...
BTW how many of such US quality equipment of your dreams do we have here in Nigeria? who produces the ones we have been using if not China?

Again, I'm not your Brother. Dude, it's getting uncomfortable, stop trying to latch on to me.

The shameful thing is that you're such a dumdum that you can't see that Nigeria has become the dumping ground for Chinese crapola. Helsinki Syndrome is in full effect with you youths of Nigeria. We are doomed as a country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interswitch ATM/Debit Card - The Answer To Online Fraud? / Ndic – “digital Currency Trading Is Not Legal In Nigeria” See Why! / Jumia Moves Farther From Profit, Posts USD 61 Million Loss In Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.