Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... (4917 Views)

Dear Mods, Ban Princdebola201 Now! Tribalism Has Eaten Deep In Nairaland / When Will Nairaland Ban These War Mongering Fake Tribalist Threads ? / My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by Beremm(f): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2015
kayzat:

Its only the jobless ones that have time cloning peoples monicker.
No one is a monopoly of madness.

5 Likes

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by AdoIfHitler: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:

But why d thing dey pepper you for body? Wait, you be igbo?

If you're igbo don't answer.

Ok am Igbo

So I won't answer

Btw

No insults

We are in lenten period

10 Likes

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by Topeakintola: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2015
0biagelli:
I am the real obiagelli, not the cloned one. smiley

Customized13 will soon bring laptop pictures to show he is at work which is a lie because he spends all his life on Nl

jobless church rat

3 Likes

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by vivalavida(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2015
I like this obiageli and beremm

6 Likes

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by 0biagelli(f): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2015
Topeakintola:

Customized13 will soon bring laptop pictures to show he is at work which is a lie because he spends all his life on Nl

jobless church rat
I don't understand you.
Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by QuotaSystem: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2015
AdoIfHitler:

Ok am Igbo

So I won't answer

Btw

No insults

We are in lenten period

Do u respect other people's fasting period? You flat headed bigot? I said dnt answer if you're Igbo...simple instruction. That's how u people lost d war.

2 Likes

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by Beremm(f): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2015
vivalavida:
I like this obiageli and beremm
Thanks alot, the someone cloned my moniker using berem. cry

4 Likes

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by Ngozievergreeen: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
Beremm:
No one is a monopoly of madness.
[/s]

You are still the same fool that open this thread. Small boy with small brain

4 Likes

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by aryzgreat: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2015
Hehehehe.

This must be d loveliest 0biageli and beremn and not those apc touts

3 Likes

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by vivalavida(m): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Beremm:
Thanks alot, the someone cloned my moniker using berem. cry

That one? No mind dat geh. Shebi dat omo alata dat was PMing cramjones then abi? She lives @ alaba rago with those hausa men and she has adopted their aboki mentality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by aryzgreat: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
Ngozievergreeen:
[/s][s]

[/s]

Another cloned moniker that needs ban.

Ngwakwe, se,un take note

2 Likes

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by AdoIfHitler: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Do u respect other people's fasting period? You flat headed bigot? I said dnt answer if you're Igbo...simple instruction. That's how u people lost d war.

I forgive you

Go and sin no more

9 Likes

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by Ngozievergreeen: 10:50am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Another cloned moniker that needs ban.

Ngwakwe, seun take note
[/s]

You are a fool, go get a life and stop behaving like your father.

1 Like

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by QuotaSystem: 10:50am On Feb 19, 2015
AdoIfHitler:

I forgive you

Good boy. I forgive you too grin
Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by Beremm(f): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2015
vivalavida:

That one? No mind dat geh. Shebi dat omo alata dat was PMing cramjones then abi? She lives @ alaba rago with those hausa men and she has adopted their aboki mentality.
I need se.un to ban that moniker, she is dragging my name in the mud cry

7 Likes

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by AdoIfHitler: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Good boy grin

Ok

We are in lenten period so it's your lucky day

3 Likes

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by aryzgreat: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
Ngozievergreeen:

You are a fool, go get a life and stop behaving like your father.
[/s][s]

Be real, Stop being fake

1 Like

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by AdoIfHitler: 10:53am On Feb 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Good boy. I forgive you too grin

Yes our Lord Jesus Christ taught us to forgive those who offended us.

So general Bloodykiller forgives

5 Likes

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by Ngozievergreeen: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Be real, Stop being fake

Hypocrite. When your yeeboe brothers were cloning people's moniker, they are real but when others do the same then they are fake and bad. Bury your Igbo in shame cheesy
Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by QuotaSystem: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2015
AdoIfHitler:

Ok

We are in lenten period so it's your lucky day

What would u have done? Kidnap me? Eat me? Make me sweep your baby factory?

2 Likes

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by AdoIfHitler: 10:56am On Feb 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:

What would u have done? Kidnap me? Eat me? Make me sweep your baby factory?

No i won't

It's your lucky day so enjoy and rant all you want

General Bloodykiller forgives you

2 Likes

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by Ngozievergreeen: 10:56am On Feb 19, 2015
aryzgreat:
Hehehehe.

This must be d loveliest 0biageli and beremn and not those apc touts

You see your useless life. So the cloned one is good but the real one are bad. Yet you open your smelling mouth to call others fake, you are just like your father. No honor nor shame. Spits.
Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by aryzgreat: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2015
When will tunde salami grow up?

2 Likes

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by Beremm(f): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:
[s][/s]

Are you insane? get off my mention before amadioha strikes you dead angry

5 Likes

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by QuotaSystem: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2015
AdoIfHitler:

No i won't

It's your lucky day so enjoy and rant all you want

General Bloodykiller forgives you

In other words you're holy for 40 days? Then bloody killer for the next 300? Who do you think you're fooling? Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by AustineE1: 10:59am On Feb 19, 2015
AdoIfHitler:

I forgive you

Go and sin no more
....maturity as against gross fo*lishness,you are in a world apart.i doff my cap for u!!!

1 Like

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by Ngozievergreeen: 11:01am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
Beremm:
Are you insane? get off my mention before amadioha strikes you dead angry
[/s]

Amadioha strike your senile mother dead. You silly pig that deserve nothing but sorrow, go Bleep your useless senile mother. B.astard
Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by holatin(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2015
AdoIfHitler:

It's a clone moniker and needs ban
where were you when d account was newly created, or you never knew he will support APC then
Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by vivalavida(m): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:
[s][/s]

Udoka Osuji, She is better than your late mother.

Lol. See mumu

1 Like

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by QuotaSystem: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2015
AustineE1:

....maturity as against gross fo*lishness,you are in a world apart.i doff my cap for u!!!

Are you sure you're saluting d right person?

AdoIfHitler:

Also know how to burn you alive with your barrow of gworo you hopeless malam

I know bow to fvck your harlot mother too
Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by Beremm(f): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:
[s][/s]

Amadioha strike your senile mother dead. You silly pig that deserve nothing but sorrow, go Bleep your useless senile mother. B.astard
I am a respected member of this forum and I resist joining words with you. Stopping spamming my mention with your frustration, biko

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Inaccurate View Of The North By Southern Nigerians - Mark Amaza / PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival / Kenya Is Fast Becoming The Business Hub Of Africa, Nigeria Didnt Make The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.