Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... (4916 Views)

Dear Mods, Ban Princdebola201 Now! Tribalism Has Eaten Deep In Nairaland / When Will Nairaland Ban These War Mongering Fake Tribalist Threads ? / My Telephone Numbers Cloned—Governor Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by Ngozievergreeen: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2015
vivalavida:

Lol. See mumu

Its true nah. Why insult the innocent lady cos of politics, you need to grow up. Your mother is not better than her, so learn to respect others too.
Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by dein77(m): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Clone

Cloned!
Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by Ngozievergreeen: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2015
Beremm:
I am a respected member of this forum and I resist joining words with you. Stopping spamming my mention with your frustration, biko

No, you are a frustrated and cursed member of this forum. B.astard like you never end well, go mess the mad woman you call a mother. Idiat
Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by Beremm(f): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2015
The thread has lost its relevance, unfollowing thread to attend to pertinent issues.

Don't call me back to the thread with your mentions. angry

2 Likes

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by johnmartus(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2015
AdoIfHitler:

I careless about your ban

Am talking of these two cloned monikers

Baccanista and sincerenigerian
rubbish they should also send you on exile if you not keep your mouth shut baccanista actedly foolishly by misleading the public also a betrayer siner will not go unpunish
Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by AdoIfHitler: 11:12am On Feb 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:

In other words you're holy for 40 days? Then bloody killer for the next 300? Who do you think you're fooling? Hypocrite.

Ok

God bless you

Get behind me satan

1 Like

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by AdoIfHitler: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2015
holatin:
where were you when d account was newly created, or you never knew he will support APC then

Ok don't worry

I have sound my warnings wait and see Cloning 101

1 Like

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by AdoIfHitler: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2015
AustineE1:

....maturity as against gross fo*lishness,you are in a world apart.i doff my cap for u!!!

Yes

Btw

We are in holy period as a Christian
Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by AdoIfHitler: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Are you sure you're saluting d right person?

Get behind me satan

2 Likes

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by talktimi(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Clone
you're wrong
Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by AdoIfHitler: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2015
johnmartus:
rubbish they should also send you on exile if you not keep your mouth shut baccanista actedly foolishly by misleading the public also a betrayer siner will not go unpunish

Hmmmmmmm

No reply

I just say

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by QuotaSystem: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2015
AdoIfHitler:

Ok

God bless you

Amen. Now next time you see this moniker, treat it with respect tongue

No but seriously.

Please change from your bloody killing and picture posting/insult throwing habits. I was only messing with you.

It's not good enough to be holy for a few weeks only to return to your vomit. Try to be a better person, God will reward you for it. Preach this to your fellow troops, go and do no more wrong. May God accept your sacrifice and answer your prayers.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by AdoIfHitler: 11:21am On Feb 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Amen. Now next time you see this moniker, treat it with respect tongue

No but seriously.

Please change from your bloody killing and picture posting/insult throwing habits. I was only messing with you.

It's not good enough to be holy for a few weeks only to return to your vomit. Try to be a better person, God will reward you for it. Preach this to your fellow troops, go and do no more wrong. May God accept your sacrifice and answer your prayers.

Peace.

Ok sir

1 Like

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by zimoni(f): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Too bad they've ruined this section.

Sad.
Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
talktimi:
you're wrong

Ok sir, its cloan cheesy
Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by Ngwakwe: 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Seun and supermods will consider your request for sanity to be restored.

Regards

5 Likes

Re: Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... by Seun(m): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Please mail the mods next time and never threaten us.

(1) (2) (3)

Breaking News: Buhari Unveils Office Of The First Daughter of the president(pic) / A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra / Appeal Court Upholds Dickson’s Election As Bayelsa governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.