Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,184 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Dear Mods, Ban Princdebola201 Now! Tribalism Has Eaten Deep In Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Mods, Ban Princdebola201 Now! Tribalism Has Eaten Deep In Nairaland (828 Views)

The Damage Tribalism Has Done To Nigeria / Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window / Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Mods, Ban Princdebola201 Now! Tribalism Has Eaten Deep In Nairaland by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
I remember when i was banned for opening a tribalistic thread and now all you mods are see these stupid threads but yet y'all don't wanna ban the mofo's. My questions to seun are:

IS NAIRALAND NOW TRIBALISTIC?
HAVE YOUR MODS LOST EVERY SENSE OF FAIRNESS AND EQUALITY?

I'm Tired of these tribalistic threads, seeing them makes me pissed, it makes me feel linda ikeji is more better in content than nairaland, just My OP

If it continues this way, brothers, i'm sorry nairaland might become irrelevant and NO, i don't pray for it to happen

Seun Pls do the needful

4 Likes

Re: Dear Mods, Ban Princdebola201 Now! Tribalism Has Eaten Deep In Nairaland by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
willow0802:
I remember when i was banned for opening a tribalistic thread and now all you mods are see these stupid threads but yet y'all don't wanna ban the mofo's. My questions to seun are:

IS NAIRALAND NOW TRIBALISTIC?
HAVE YOUR MODS LOST EVERY SENSE OF FAIRNESS AND EQUALITY?

I'm Tired of these tribalistic threads, seeing them makes me pissed, it makes me feel linda ikeji is more better in content than nairaland, just My OP

If it continues this way, brothers, i'm sorry nairaland might become irrelevant and NO, i don't pray for it to happen

Seun Pls do the needful
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear Mods, Ban Princdebola201 Now! Tribalism Has Eaten Deep In Nairaland by Zeedarh(f): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
OP, I feel your pain. The tribalistic people and religion fanatics here are damnn irritating undecided
Re: Dear Mods, Ban Princdebola201 Now! Tribalism Has Eaten Deep In Nairaland by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Zeedarh:
OP, I feel your pain. The tribalistic people and religion fanatics here are damnn irritating undecided

Madam that is the fun.

Sometime what this tribalists says are educative. I learnt more about history from them and bible from the so called fanatics.

Talk about sukkot, vedaxcool and logicboy. Those trio makes religion section fun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Mods, Ban Princdebola201 Now! Tribalism Has Eaten Deep In Nairaland by sukkot: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Madam that is the fun.

Sometime what this tribalists says are educative. I learnt more about history from them and bible from the so called fanatics.

Talk about sukkot, vedaxcool and logicboy. Those trio makes religion section fun
Yeah i need to come there more often like in the past lol. glad to be of service my kind Sir FOLYKAZE grin
Re: Dear Mods, Ban Princdebola201 Now! Tribalism Has Eaten Deep In Nairaland by gab264(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Madam that is the fun.

FOLYKAZE:

Madam that is the fun.

FOLYKAZE:

Madam that is the fun.

FOLYKAZE:

Madam that is the fun.

Re: Dear Mods, Ban Princdebola201 Now! Tribalism Has Eaten Deep In Nairaland by fistonati(m): 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
gab264:

Who's D's sir werey booking space self? Can't u be fair and just??

Re: Dear Mods, Ban Princdebola201 Now! Tribalism Has Eaten Deep In Nairaland by kurupt1: 1:08am On Nov 23, 2015
Mad people everywhere especially the poster above me.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: 3 Things You Should Learn From Aba Women's Protest / Breaking !!!!sss Uncovers Bokoharam Cells In Abuja / PHOTOS: Over 300 Refugees Arrive IDP Camp In Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.