Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

She Says No But Get Jealous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says No But Get Jealous (933 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says No But Get Jealous by lifegate007(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
There is this lady I have been asking out for a long while but her answer had always been no, even though we are still close friends and quite fund of each other, over time I have come to notice something about her, when ever I flirt with a lady in her presence or tell her that am interested in particular girl, there is this jealous look that flashes through her face. Abeg naira landers I need your advice I still have strong feelings for her, I don't just understand her. Attitude she puts up even though no is the answer I get.
Re: She Says No But Get Jealous by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Okay, since when have you been asking her out?
Re: She Says No But Get Jealous by buygala(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Op is seeing things where there isn't anything... reminds me of a thirsty man in the desert always seeing water in the distance embarassed

The girl is just using the op as a spare tyre to revert to whenever she wants to retire from 'active service' and settle down with a 'God-fearing' man undecided... ... I can see that the op is very 'God-fearing embarassed

Such a pity...babe is playing op like a guitar, and poor op is too pusssy-struck to even realize it cry
Re: She Says No But Get Jealous by lifegate007(m): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
10 months plus
Re: She Says No But Get Jealous by izaray(f): 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
Remind her again abt it, maybe she has 4gotten dat, u av once asked her out grin

1 Like

Re: She Says No But Get Jealous by dstnd: 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
u no toast her well....
Re: She Says No But Get Jealous by adanduka: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
You are the side bobo.
Re: She Says No But Get Jealous by akinsadeez(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
jealous look flashing across her face Dude are you sure? I think you are deliberately looking at her face anytime you talk about a lady and reading her expressions just to give yourself hope. The fact is that even if she smiled, in your thirsty mind you would term the smile as a jealous smile. cheesy

Bro, I don't even know why you are telling her about the ladies you are interested in in the first place. Make a move on those other ladies and stylishly let her know. if she is interested in you (which I doubt) then she would change. If not she will even be happy that you are finally moving on to other girls.
Re: She Says No But Get Jealous by Brugo(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Guy stop giving her attention. Don't even bother to notice her reaction. Face other ladies.

She is getting jealous over someone she has refused to date. That means she is hoping to keep you friend zoned. Drop herlike a bad habit.
Re: She Says No But Get Jealous by Ryabcool(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lol! OP, walk away and don't look back. Ignore even her greetings for a while until you've found someone else that can fully get ur mind off her. Cos just one chink in ur armor can get you back in her web again.
Re: She Says No But Get Jealous by chigoizie7(m): 12:28am On Feb 20, 2015
There is this gal, were er best of friends, though we have had some shits in the past, still friends though, she has a bf while I ve a gf , but she can't stand seeing me with my gf. So, I happens.
Re: She Says No But Get Jealous by sorextee(m): 7:55am On Feb 20, 2015
Welcome to the friend zone. I hope u enjoy your stay..

1 Like

Re: She Says No But Get Jealous by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2015
all these boys deceiving themselves with "lof". you can still flirt with other girls and you still believe you are honestly and truly and sincerely in love with her? all you want is what inbtw her legs and here's how to go about it.

since you've tried forming bad boy around her and it gets her jealous try forming good boy. make sure she thinks you are her all in all. but on the side go after others. that way you dont lose anything. if that still doesn't work then ignore her completely. the only bargaining power most ladies have is their p ussy. once you tell them to go fvck themselves they start looking for another guy who desperately wants it cos they know they have no control over you again since you don't send them. in fact op just bone the girl

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips On The Kind Of Partner That Will Make Your Marriage To Be Lovely / Guess Who 32 Yr Old Married Man Blames For Impregnating 13 Yr Old Girl In Lagos / Dead Human Cake (would You Allow Your Spouse To Make This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.