Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Jassie Vs Lalaboi - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Jassie Vs Lalaboi (2361 Views)

Lalaboi Vs Benjams Part 2 , The 2011 Return Of Olamide And Javascript Lalaboi / Lalaboi Vs Shaz / The Jor Ohhh Battle: Jassie Vs Lalaboi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by Okijajuju1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2009
jassie:

OMG! Okija, you got the funniest profile pic. . . Errthing about you is Okija. . . U dey vex o! grin grin grin

lol. grin

That pic Na for effect o!!, No be me be that. Downloaded that shit off the net.
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2009
hehehe, be careful o. no make people enter 1 chance for here wink grin
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 13, 2009
Whats up lala. . . feel like getting u smoked up before I go for lectures jare. . . grin

Ma flow's like a gay's big dick, u know that type thats shoved up in your ass!
Ma lines gats u so bleeped up so now you're wearing pampers.

Your asshole be wider than your mouth, thats why you're so fulla shit!
Like the Sun's eclipse, this ain't your regular diss.

Drank so many o'ma flows and now you need somewhere to piss.
Don't be deceived, nairaland's gats no toilet for beasts.

I gats get busy mayne, thats why I'm rhyming in a haste.
Ur probably searching 4 some rhymes, so u can copy and paste.

I spit contaminated flows, now u caught some of ma lyrical typhoid.
U ain't responding to treatment, now your family doc's so paranoid.

Like a building on the railway, you gotta be demolished.
U's a rap moderator but ur ass still be getting punished! while ma shoe's getting polished!

U need a cologne mayne, u gats more body Odor than a Molue Conductor.
Plus u need a river bath, but em fresh fishes be screaming 'horror' cause u causing Terror, ur stink made the water change Colour,

Like a yoruba movie narrator, I never run short of Words. . .
I spit the kind of shit thats too sophisticated for em Gods. . .

Like Amadioha, I'm striking your rap life with lyrical thunder. . .
Like Sango, when am temperamental I be spitting out Fire!

You's like a Fulani cow, am the mallam getting u flogged in all direction. . .
With your Lala (Weed) infested brain, getting smoked up is your only ambition!

I added some more lines so you can have something xtra to bite on. . .
Don't forget to call when you need your regular diss (dose) of injection!

. . . WYSIWYG!
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by lalaboi(m): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2009
wo

av got exams. need the hours to study, will reply you after the exams tho. dey claim local champion until am back tongue
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by showbobo(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2009
nice one homie
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by lalaboi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2009
Just had to reply u mahn!

you kn0w what it do, you kn0w what it is and you knew what it was mehn!! lol jooor oh! jooor oh!!
oya , lets go!!

[b]
[size=14pt]H[/size]eres ur rap analysis, call it your death reference, sing it loudly cos its ur anthem
SSADM,OOSADM, none of them could solve the scope of the deluded rap system

[size=14pt]S[/size]tealing them cheap lines, it dont matter who taught u, still gonna get caught
listen to ma sick flow, running your ear drumz riot, you surely gona learn a lot. . . . .i'm too hot

[size=14pt]A[/size]m leaving u 2faced like nicolas cage in faceoff, had to do it cos ur rap looked rough
John tried so hard, but he couldnt make your face tough, so i made it look puff!

[size=14pt]H[/size]ow do you want it? get punished by punisher or get tranformed by the transformers
Anyhow you get it, am welding you with my lyrical flame, but i aint no welder

[size=14pt]M.I[/size] said, am tooo solo like isolo, my rap rooms' bigger than ur parlour
I get mouth pass london mayor, hitting you with unthinkable metaphors!

[size=14pt]E[/size]qual volumes of my sick lines, high tones and simple words, thats my RAP hypothesis
Reading ur shit is like drawing a graph on paper with no axis, c'mon mehn, go back to basics

[size=14pt]T[/size]rust me, jassie, u cant rap shit, . half of the above dont make sense, yous a malfunctioning bike
Each lines has got a "like", wich i dislike, so i stop ur flow with ma rap dike

[size=14pt]Y[/size]ous just a hick, with a brains less than the size of a tootpick, flow so acidic
Also supersonic, kicking your arse with ma acrobatic kicks, call me the matrix

[size=14pt]C[/size]'mon lad, switch the style up, you dnt want d judges crackin up, ur shit keeps poppn up
am on top, am aslo a L-cop, time 2 arrest ur weak and deluded lines, and swallow em like a lollipop!

[size=14pt]O[/size]nce again, jassie just got served, say it loud and clear "lalaboi is my boss", pause!!
Now you've gt less pulse, better call the red cross, its all fake, shoulda knew u were bogus!!
[/b]

make person vote na!! I TAYA OH!
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by bjpumpin(f): 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2009
@lalaboi
is this rapping or you are reciting a poem?, honestly my 6yr old sista can rap better than this. grin just kidding. u are trying ! grin
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by lalaboi(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2009
BJ

woulda love to battle you, but i cant let you spoil the reputation am building for myself. I knw am better than you so you cant tell me "am trying". grin
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by nike4luv(f): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2009
*passing by*
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by bjpumpin(f): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2009
lalaboi:

BJ

woulda love to battle you, . I knw am better than you so you can't tell me "am trying". grin

oh really ?. thats the spirit of a battle rapper. but u need to proof it . so on that note its ''lalaboi vs bj''
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by crudedude(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2009
@Lala
M feelin ya mayn.u kickd butts fo sho on ur last rap.
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2009
lalaboi, you're dumber than a toy. . . was u flowing or doing efissy? Guy go sit down jare. . . You're a complete waste of time. And to think you challenged me in the first place. . . You don disappoint yourself. . . Wackass!
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by lalaboi(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2009
jassie:

lalaboi, you're dumber than a toy. . . was u flowing or doing efissy? Guy go sit down jare. . . You're a complete waste of time. And to think you challenged me in the first place. . . You don disappoint yourself. . . Wackass!

Is that your way of saying "I give up"? lol
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by Gabry(f): 7:58am On Jan 15, 2009
LMAO! Those rappin are whacked! grin
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by Bbeee: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2009
hmmmmmm
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2009
Even gabby knows you're wack. . . Pele o lalaboi tongue

@Bbeee
Hmm werrin? wink
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by lalaboi(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2009
jassie:

Even gabby knows you're wack. . .  Pele o lalaboi tongue

@Bbeee
Hmm werrin? wink

scrolling back to the posts. only "forum games" section guyz that know NADA have been feeling you! lol

The original certified netcees have all been pointing at me. lol!

nice try dude. . . .better luck next time! tongue
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2009
After telling lies about u having exams and all that shit. . . All u could come up with was OSASM OASSDM? U no well.

How many netcees have pointed at you? Okay. . . Maybe I hired people from 'forum games' abi. . . Mumu of the year. . . I ain't battling with ur sorry ass no more. Go flow with BJ. . . Jassie say so tongue
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by lalaboi(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2009
jassie:

After telling lies about u having exams and all that shit. . . All u could come up with was OSASM OASSDM? U no well.

How many netcees have pointed at you? Okay. . . Maybe I hired people from 'forum games' abi. . . Mumu of the year. . . I ain't battling with ur sorry ass no more. Go flow with BJ. . . Jassie say so tongue

Lmao!

I have really got exams. starting on Tue. tongue

SO its the OOSADM and SSADM Punchline That hit u so hard u gave up? lol!

Good you confessed, Them Forum games padi nor fit do NADA for hia, their votes dont count tongue

Anywayz, I walked through the Battle still undefeated grin. . . . .Watch out for me battling the Big guns. . . .right after my exam cool.

You've been served. . . . .so go and eat! tongue

Safe. . . . . .
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by Crude(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2009
T'sup lala, u truly up on tha game. . . . . . . . .
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by lalaboi(m): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2009
Thanx Crude, am still moving up the blacklist, with whack arses like jassie lol
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 20, 2009
*Yawns* Na everybody go know say u wan do exam. . . Olodo grin
Neways, thank God u admitted am better than you, remember ma facebook wall! grin

Omo. . . I no get ya time jare. tongue
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by lalaboi(m): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2009
Which wall. . . . ? said nun like u beat me. . . .

Remember the YIM conversation? tongue
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2009
Yeah. . . Lol. I forgot to add that too. . . U were telling me about how I rhymed better than u because of my naija style. cheesy

Pele o. . . I'm Gooooooooone! grin
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by bjpumpin(f): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2009
lalaboi u will neva improve until u battle bj. lol battling jassie is degrading ur reputation more and more. stop battling this BRT boys.and face those that bring battle beef like odo-eran butchery.ask sauron about me grin
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2009
na who this mumu dey call BRT boy? if u wanna battle lalaboi, talk to him, but don't involve me. . . mumu with mumu punchlines. ode tongue
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by lalaboi(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2009
jassie. . . . . .hw far now? ? ? ? make we battle again ni? lol. , .for some reason, i cant write rap lines if am not battling grin tongue
Re: Jassie Vs Lalaboi by Gabry(f): 2:15am On Apr 14, 2009
shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

URGHHHH! lipsrsealed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

("rap" Just Story Telling)!! / The Holocaust Cypher Of Five (Eliminate The Last Man Standing) / 8 Line Diss To Person Above You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.