Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma (52668 Views)

Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / 117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies / A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Dubemkelly(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2015
His fvcking choice but truth be told, they both look cute and I hope the boy knows the deal he's entered cos his head would be blown off if he screws the r/ship. Looks like a nigga from ijebu ode tho
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by FrenchyL(m): 8:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Viktor1983:
Say no more! The hustle don't get realer than this

lol!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2015
adorable29:

Hahaha! Granny has passed menopause na! She is dry up there. Na just to dey chop the woman kpomo wit im tongue go dey happen now.

But how my guy mama go let im pikin marry her senior. Our mothers wey like grandkids pass anything.

Ewwww that kin kpomo wen go dey loose like wrapper when wen dem dry for outside for rainy season..abeg no make me dey reason am
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by seangy4konji: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2015
Its all about the benjamins baby...Happy union..Na who laugh last laugh forever...Take all you can and give nothing back,get your papers and get a good life...Nigeria can turn your head into alma mata if care is not taken and by the way if she get twin sister or sister weh need young bloke..

PM is your friend...I deh find US passport like heaven.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by wisefizz(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2015
noordean:
love?? dat dude na sharp guy.
na im knw wetin e dey find
abi na? hardwork pays grin grin
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Krasid(m): 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
NuellaJ:
Hmm love love....*searching my oxford and cambridge advance learners dictionary for d meaning of 'love'*
Love my foot.That guy is up to something.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by harffie(m): 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
LadyX:

The guy don hammer tongue
Lol.....not all white folks are rich!
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by kokonuthead: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
stigman:

Did he dig from ur pocket?
love dis
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by simdam500(m): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Confused.....

I don't understand a thing...
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by agohavivi(f): 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
This boy is in big trouble. The granny hold am tight as if him wan run. E be like say she don know him plan and as such is taking precaution in case...
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by StarBukola(f): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
but really will this guy b sleeping with her?? ewwwww! yuck!!!!!! gross!! I wonder how d under of d granny will b like [color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos / Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.