Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma (52672 Views)

Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / 117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies / A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by chemberlin(m): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
that card is almost done, waiting for delivery
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by tola9ja: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
[size=21pt]see what jonathan cause [/size]
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by notoriousbabe: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Trinxie:
This is crazy!!!
its not crazy,na him future him dey secure jare

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Ninilowo(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
OLE.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by nosagold(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
#teamgreencard
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by baski92(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
Na sharp guy.... D woman go still die... Na him go chop money
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by 50calibre(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
Do you blame the young man? Extreme times call for extreme measures.

This is what happens when a government g is too corrupt & inept to provide opportunities for its youth... They'd resort to extreme ways to better their lives.

You think if this young man had a good job & a bright prospect, he'd end up with this granny?

Survival instinct is part of our basal nature, don't underestimate it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Seyitosino(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
How will this marriage be consummated? Just asking o.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by adorable29(f): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
See how they are praising him. If it was the other way round, they will call the young girl marrying an older man all sorts of names. Then go on further to insult all Nigerian women!

Hypocrisy!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Bamz(m): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
The struggle is real.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Iamoilprince(m): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
I dnt mind if she link me up wit her friend wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by mattkelly: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
I like the Guy sha..He don am very well..He even did Introduction sef,sew traditional attires..Thumbs up dude.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by sage2(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Viktor1983:
[size=30pt]Say no more! The hustle don't get realer than this[/size]

I must confess, this nigga took it to a level never seen before.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Ilekeh(f): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Once you go black...... sad
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Damn.. The boy is some lucky chap...!
At least, the whitey granny is way above menopause,

And citizenship is sure!

Like seriously, The granny held him like " Boy you are stucked here with me " grin

Odua boys doing big things

hopefully granny life insurance is huge, lol in 10 years time my guy investment go yield profit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by BabaO2: 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
fabrigas18:
#Rafiu... Dat is dere age difference calculation...
You are the raufu not rafiu, yes everybody knows that, and everybody except you understands "just figures"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by olalekan1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
koolet:
clean format, the white woman don wise up
she be like 'marriage first'...
yoruba guyz into yahoo since 100b.c
Na only Yoruba guys dey do yahoo abi.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by MrEdimulo82(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kai!!! my sister nor be fyt nah......d boy dey try secure hin fooshor for him actual geh frnd sef ni....hin babe sef nor vex reach u...
adorable29:
See how they are praising him. If it was the other way round, they will call the young girl marrying an older man all sorts of names. Then go on further to insult all Nigerian women!

Hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Jarexxx(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
Come to think of it,the guy smart
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by sleeq10(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
Green card love
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by darlenese(f): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Love is blind ,deaf and dumb tongue
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by SirShymexx: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bwahahahahahahaha

Did he find "love" or is this a case of a guy being re-united with his long lost white foster mum?

Things are happening. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Viktor1983(m): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
sage2:

I must confess, this nigga took it to a level never seen before.

Well true. He took s.t.upidity to a whole new level.
Why would someone in his right senses make such a move? I'd rather hawk agege bread
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
he found residence permit, green card, citizenship and inheritance. in his mind he be like 'fvck love, is she not dead yet'

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by jorlons(m): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
For the mama mind ''I don hook am''. Just wait until he use preek finish you.

Continuous banging from this young athletic body will kill this woman.

Oyibo nor dey ever get sense. He go fucckk u die collect ur money. Mtttchewww
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by noordean(m): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
wisefizz:
could dis be love?
love?? dat dude na sharp guy.
na im knw wetin e dey find
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by jkendy(m): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
There are many ways to escape 'deportation' from foreign........

One sure way is; Getting married to your grand ma
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by adorable29(f): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
MrEdimulo82:
Kai!!! my sister nor be fyt nah......d boy dey try secure hin fooshor for him actual geh frnd sef ni....hin babe sef nor vex reach u...

Loool! Na so.... Now It makes perfect sense.... Yinmu! I don yarn my own o!
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by wheezyoung(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Crixina:
At least she is a hot grandma.
#FACT#...SHE'S SEXY THAN MOST NAIJA BABES SEF EVEN CUTE
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Louislewis: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
[size=16pt]Survival Strategy...[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos / Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.