Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma (52896 Views)

Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / 117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies / A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by darediamond(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
Gbagbe means forget and kankankan means unussual phenomenon.
May I know what forget means in your language?
No exploration, No dicovery.
Sijo01:

....because you mentioned me using a strange language.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Honestly something has to be done about our Yoruba brothers and these 419 marriages
It's getting out of hand
Where are mothers of these people
This is sickening

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Reference(m): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
charliejose:
but wait o....the parents of d boy were at d engagement ceremony??.. hmm a typical Yoruba mother would have landed d boy slap if he'd actually mentioned dating a gal 5yrs older..not to talk of granny.....
or are u thinking wat am thinking??

Yeah I know what you are thinking. The boy's parents prostrating to greet their son's wife out of respect. Who dem go slap.....generational curses version 3.2.7 loading....89%....93%....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Sijo01(f): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
darediamond:
Gbagbe means forget and kankankan means unussual phenomenon.

Alright, thanks.

darediamond:

May I know what forget means in your language?

Mian'mian.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Eh ebelebe Love gbakwa oku
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by darediamond(m): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Wao, I like that!
How about the slang translated unussual phenomenon? What equates that in your language? Which state are you from and what is your Ethnic language called?
Sorry you've wake up again the curious mode in me.
Sijo01:

Alright, thanks.

Mian'mian.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Champele(m): 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hustler.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
No laff my guy o, if u no fit pay him bills mind ya biz. Nothin do u jor. Some people don use this format, and e pay.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by chibarbie(f): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Finds love indeed! Abi ego mgbute!
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by chimoskyg(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
This issue of youth getting married to old white ladies is so acquainted with the Yoruba guys
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by AdekunleIG(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
shocked
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Sijo01(f): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
darediamond:
Wao, I like that!
How about the slang translated unussual phenomenon? What equates that in your language? Which state are you from and what is your Ethnic language called?
Sorry you've wake up again the curious mode in me.

Unusual phenomenon = ebvi'nama'emien vagbon ede. (Bini)
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Papadoh(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
All I can say is..........E.T.T. wink
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by kayalla(f): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy the guy is sitting down like " my guy wetin i go do naa i don tire to hustle"
since its love, good luck to them
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Sajio(m): 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Iluv:
Initially, you might go in for a scam. but then when people say love is blind, i cannot blame them.

Love don strike my guy sharp. grin grin grin

if i hear

====---======

oh i am FTC once again.

well e no hard. let me spill the secret.

1. spend some 3 hours on the 'new' page.

2. comment reasonably on any topic you think is FP material.(so u dont get banned for just booking space)

3. Lookout for some sure FP OPs (their posts always makes front page. except this OP sha, this one na luck)

4. well make i leave the remaining for u to figure out. grin grin grin
... Love ke.... u dey see strong hustler there! which love... that dude has something to gain joor!
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by hanubarbie(f): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
winkGrandma & grandson
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by darediamond(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Oh mine.....that's long to pronounce!
However, it is great to know and bé multi-lingua.
So which state do you hail from and your L.G.A?
Sijo01:

Unusual phenomenon = ebvi'nama'emien vagbon ede. (Bini)
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by adorable29(f): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
youmour:
One last hard fuucck before she walks towards the white light, shiiiittttt the fucck might kill her

Hahaha! Granny has passed menopause na! She is dry up there. Na just to dey chop the woman kpomo wit im tongue go dey happen now.

But how my guy mama go let im pikin marry her senior. Our mothers wey like grandkids pass anything.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
she b d maga wen don enta eeeh
she go buy anytin wen e want
she go giv am anytin wen we want
cux she don already b d guy mugu money spender eeeh

ah ah
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
she b d maga wen don enta eeeh
she go buy anytin wen e want
she go giv am anytin wen we want
cux she don already b d guy mugu money spender eeeh

ah ah

grin

grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Trinxie(f): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
listica:
if dis guy as your hand in marrige,will u accept him
God forbid bad nonsense!!!
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dix is live yahuuu
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 20, 2015
All I can see here is a young chap and older white lady dressed in same traditional attire. There's absolutely no evidence showing they're married or about to be married. How come there's only one photo from d introduction ceremony? OP don't u have other pictures of them?
Where are other pple in d ceremony? Since introduction involves d man & his folks going to see d woman & her folks, then where are d woman's folks? Or is it d woman that came to marry d boy? How is it possible for d parents of d boy to approve of that marriage btw him & d granny? I don't think that kind of arrangement would work if they want to go traditional; a court marriage would be a better option. Since na trad things, where are pics of d boy's parents/relatives blessing d new couple while they kneel or lie down?
There are some traditional marriages with white folks in attendance and its common to see whites & blacks posing for pictures. I think that's d case with those two, not like they're married.
Nairalanders would believe anything and just jump to comment without thinking critically.

Well, I could be wrong. If there's proof they're actually married, lemme see it. And I'll apologize & take back my words
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 20, 2015
LadyX:
Happy married life
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin wink cool cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by MrMandilas: 12:33am On Feb 20, 2015
Trinxie:
This is crazy!!!
No, Love is crazy!!
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by 360command: 1:07am On Feb 20, 2015
There is this song titled "on ca va a dabou". I remember in the song where the girl told him ,"ton bras mon bras" ... (Your arm is my arm).

So the picture of the white lady holding the guys arms reminds me of the song "on ca va a dabou" by prince et leo (prince and leo)....

Lovely song I must say...
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by NuellaJ(f): 3:34am On Feb 20, 2015
Aystarz:

I bet u wouldn't bother to do that if it were one of your gender pulling this off. Abeg was sauce for the goose is......
I bet i wouldn't do it if d word 'love' is not attached to it, irrespective of d gender.
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by LadyX(f): 5:37am On Feb 20, 2015
all4naija:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin wink cool cool cool cool
Yes na grin grin They don marry & will live together cheesy
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by listica(m): 5:51am On Feb 20, 2015
Trinxie:

God forbid bad nonsense!!!
so sister allow him to get his foreign Peper cos that old woman u see ther will change a lot of things to d guys life
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by AdekunleIG(m): 6:12am On Feb 20, 2015
ChokolateBoss:
All I can see here is a young chap and older white lady dressed in same traditional attire. There's absolutely no evidence showing they're married or about to be married. How come there's only one photo from d introduction ceremony? OP don't u have other pictures of them?
Where are other pple in d ceremony? Since introduction involves d man & his folks going to see d woman & her folks, then where are d woman's folks? Or is it d woman that came to marry d boy? How is it possible for d parents of d boy to approve of that marriage btw him & d granny? I don't think that kind of arrangement would work if they want to go traditional; a court marriage would be a better option. Since na trad things, where are pics of d boy's parents/relatives blessing d new couple while they kneel or lie down?
There are some traditional marriages with white folks in attendance and its common to see whites & blacks posing for pictures. I think that's d case with those two, not like they're married.
Nairalanders would believe anything and just jump to comment without thinking critically.

Well, I could be wrong. If there's proof they're actually married, lemme see it. And I'll apologize & take back my words
Re: Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma by drehdinho(m): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2015
You sure say this thing no be photo shop work? Look very well where their upper arms are joined...
I doubt if this is real. If it's a photo shop, the guy that did it really tried...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.