Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

16units Left Now Hurry Before !!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 16units Left Now Hurry Before !!! (628 Views)

My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) / Pineapple Slice Grows Into Entire Fruit After Being Left On A Window For 8 Years / Very Cheap Farm Land In Abeokuta, Hurry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

16units Left Now Hurry Before !!! by tmoney4real1979(m): 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
This used fabricated cages almost finish now hurry and grab your own.I love to let people know that this cages is grade A and can serve you for morethan 16yrs and the cages is very neat with good condition.you can also get it and use this opportunity to keep it till you will setup your farm project,check the picture how people are buying it since and how remaining 16units can go anytime from now.let talk on whatsapp -09050618588 or mobile-08058092484(email-topeolugesin@yahoo.com

Re: 16units Left Now Hurry Before !!! by dotmoth4life: 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
ARE FARMERS RICH?
www.myagricworld.com
Can Agricultural Business or farm work Alone make you wealthy As Dangote/Adenuga

If you go into agriculture from the scratch with little capital as will have said, in NIGERIA? You would even be struggling to pay your bills talk less of living above average, talk less of becoming a millionnaire and talk less of being a Dangote and Adenuga, Who told u those 2 guys are farmers in the 1st place? www.myagricworld.com
You will be making common mistakes if you call Dangote a farmer, Dangote is an Agri-businessman not a farmer.... to view know my opinion on this Question... visit the link below www.myagricworld.com ..
i render consultancy service for any intend agribusiness. mainly AGRONOMY..no livestock I also help my client prepare a comprehensive feasibility study on their intend project.
i also training my clients on how to multiply plaintain/banana suckers, maize breeding, vegetable farming.. Not theory oooo.. Praticals
you can mail me on dotmoth4life@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Nut Urgently Needed In Commercial Qantities / Oil Palm, The Real Truth? Especially Export Potentials? / Taking Poults From Hen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.