Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) (2353 Views)

What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) / Fresh Start As My Day Old Chicks Arrive / One Of My Noilers Just Hatched Its Egg (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Its a pity, yesterday my hen hatched, and she died today, so am left to fend for the four chick she gave birth to cry

They have been crying since morning, looking for their mother, they keep shouting, but no body to hear their spoken language, what a life.

I will make sure I take care of them and give up to date pictures of their growth cry

Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by ritababe(f): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
please feed them and give them water, they must live oh by force.
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by Tallesty1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
this one nor dy alright o
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by EHMIR(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
They need motherly love to survive,I doubt if u can play d role of their mother..no matter hw u feed them....
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
Please, have been finding it difficult to upload pictures, since last week,

Am trying to upload the chick pictures now, is not going

Modified

Somebody should please help me drop is wassap number, so as to send the pictures to him/her to help me upload

Mbok, biko, ejo
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by somez(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
Those chick got a bright future. Chiken of destiny.... Feed them. They must survive.

1 Like

Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
wunmi590:
Please, have been finding it difficult to upload pictures, since last week,

Am trying to upload the chick pictures now, is not going

send it to me
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
nairalanddss:

send it to me

Avail me your mail
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
wunmi590:

Avail me your mail
tomiwajimoh@gmail.com
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by decatalyst(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kai! Aiye ma ni ka ooo

Who did this to you and your hen ke? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
nairalanddss:

tomiwajimoh@gmail.com

Sent, thanks
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
wunmi590:

Sent, thanks
m not joking with u jor... just checked nothing is dere
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
nairalanddss:

m not joking with u jor... just checked nothing is dere

I guess its your phone oo

Let me send again, btw which phone are you using, because am using lumia
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
decatalyst:
Kai! Aiye ma ni ka ooo

Who did this to you and your hen ke? grin grin

This is very painful for losing their mother, i have been restless since morning because of their noise cry, going to check on them every sec. To see if they are okey
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
ritababe:

Thanks very much bae, I love your word of encouragement.

1 Like

Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
wunmi590:

I guess its your phone oo

Let me send again, btw which phone are you using, because am using lumia

m using tecno l8... hw my phone take affect gmail nah. aunty
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
grin grin grin grin

Watin dey make you laugh? undecided
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
somez:
Those chick got a bright future. Chiken of destiny.... Feed them. They must survive.

yea bright future in my stomach
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by jayjay1512(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
hmnn
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
EHMIR:
They need motherly love to survive,I doubt if u can play d role of their mother..no matter hw u feed them....

They will live, and I will come and share testimony on Nairaland, which I will specially mention you
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
somez:

Thanks very much for your word of encouragement
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by decatalyst(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
wunmi590:

This is very painful for losing their mother, i have been restless since morning because of their noise cry, going to check on them every sec. To see if they are okey

E de maa gbo bobo yi sha grin grin
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by chubbyG(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
wunmi590:
Its a pity, yesterday my hen have birth, and she died today, so am left to fend for the four chick she gave birth to cry

They have been crying since morning, looking for their mother, they keep shouting, but no body to hear their spoken language, what a life.

I will make sure I take care of them and give up to date pictures of their growth cry

Your Hen gave birth
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by fayahsoul: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
that's sad. it reminds me of one of my grasscuttlings called lucky. lucky's mother died when she was just 7 days old due to complications during delivery. i transfered lucky to another mother who has been weaning her babies for about a month. i robbed the feaces of the mother on lucky hoping that the scent would trick her into accepting lucky as one of hers but sadly she rejected lucky the next day. it appears that that mother has been with her babies long enough to master their scent. so, following the same proceedure, i transfered lucky to another mother who happen to litter the very same day lucky was rejected and she was accepted hence the name lucky. lucky is now about a month old and is doing fine. OP try your best to care for those chicks at least the fact that they dont have to be weaned by the mom makes their chances of survival more probable. are there other mother hens you could attach those chicks to? i hope they pull through sha.
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by Okwori12(m): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
hard luck o.
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by DarkRed(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
ritababe:
Hehehehe. ..by force? You funny o
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by DarkRed(m): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
somez:
They must survive to be eaten, abi?
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by ritababe(f): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
DarkRed:

Hehehehe. ..by force? You funny o

yes oh, do you know how much for chicken now?
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by DarkRed(m): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
Eyah...you sure know how to capture the event. I feel heart broken right now.
Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by somez(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lol
DarkRed:
They must survive to be eaten, abi?

1 Like

Re: My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) by wunmi590(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
decatalyst:

E de maa gbo bobo yi sha grin grin

Kini owa feje kin so? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tilapia And Croaker Fingerlings / My Dry Season Ugu Farm Diary / Grow Your Plants Without Soil - Grow In The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.