Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Hairiest Babe Shows Cleavage: Prepare To Be SURPRISED - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hairiest Babe Shows Cleavage: Prepare To Be SURPRISED (1980 Views)

Omg! Naija Babe Shows Off The Massive Stuffs She’s Got (photos) / Yemi Alade Shows Cleavage And Thigh In New Photo / Mocheddah Shows Cleavage Baring White Dress (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hairiest Babe Shows Cleavage: Prepare To Be SURPRISED by obanqua(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2015

Re: Hairiest Babe Shows Cleavage: Prepare To Be SURPRISED by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pls whats this about?

First time i came across her story, i was moved to understand how she feels living with such massive hair.

now she wants to start following in the same footsteps of so called celebrities.

WTF is good about this cleavage angry angry angry angry
Re: Hairiest Babe Shows Cleavage: Prepare To Be SURPRISED by obanqua(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2015

Re: Hairiest Babe Shows Cleavage: Prepare To Be SURPRISED by caselessogbuagu: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: Hairiest Babe Shows Cleavage: Prepare To Be SURPRISED by Mrsprof(f): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
What a make up..
Re: Hairiest Babe Shows Cleavage: Prepare To Be SURPRISED by pweetixandy: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Does she have to look like a drag queen? Well,I commend her confidence. Shez confident in her own skin.
Re: Hairiest Babe Shows Cleavage: Prepare To Be SURPRISED by Drajah(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin grin grin I like the make up...but this chick/guy take style scary o

1 Like

Re: Hairiest Babe Shows Cleavage: Prepare To Be SURPRISED by Blakjewelry(m): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
She too wan dey famous like obj and asari abi?
Re: Hairiest Babe Shows Cleavage: Prepare To Be SURPRISED by Yemike(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
the make up is quite good. But the guy/gal will make me pick race at night
Re: Hairiest Babe Shows Cleavage: Prepare To Be SURPRISED by ayGodsdelight(m): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
Don't let ur abnormality push you to the extreme

(1) (Reply)

Photos:5 Famous Celebrities That Banged Kim Kardashian / Nigerians, Let Us Save Wizkid From Drake / OMG! See The Photo These Secondary School Girls Posted Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.