Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC (16601 Views)

Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss / My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS / Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Mrbigman1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
Prisca0ge:
We the original Igbos in Lagos have since decided to VOTE Ambode and Buhari. Jonathan and PDP are bunch of corrupt ugly hungry banana thieving apes! Back to the jungle! And PDP is Boko Haram, GEJ is a major sponsor.. Look at his face very well.

The "we" in ur qoute got me thinking.
U seem to be family lol
U go unizik?
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Prisca0ge(f): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mrbigman1:

The "we" in ur qoute got me thinking.
U seem to be family lol
U go unizik?
No! I schooled in France.
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Mrbigman1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
free2ryhme:
Igbos would soon come out to call these guys traitors or
saboteurs.
They are the only major tribe that doesn't know how to bet
in politics. Always putting their eggs in one basket.
Have you seen any Yoruba man call Fani Kayode, Obanikoro
or Okupe traitors ?.
Or any Hausa man call Muazu or Sambo traitors ?.
These guys exist to balance the unpredictable nature of
politics and make sure that these tribes have someone at
the table, no matter who wins.
Igbo have more or less disowned Ngige, Rochas and
Igbokwe for doing the same

Learn not to make judgment from a distance,
Learn not to picking or assuming statics
How many igbos have u talked to concerning this to get reason for their various action?
Learn not to judge by inaction.
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Jokay07(m): 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sobeautiful:
U r very sick. It is ur entire generation that is confused. Ewu Lokoja.
reginaldchinna:

seriously then you must be the worst fool a womb ever produced
Frankmishael:
gej till 2019, I'm not from IBO but I think u should go and die
OnyeIbo:

...yet they are the people that brought and maintain development in ur tribe smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
these are the most confused entities on Nairaland grin grin
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Smooyis(m): 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
i can die for those that love GMB. What do u call that kind of love?
Hmmmmm really? Its better to die for things that have everlasting values and not Nigerian politicians who are not ready to live for u let alone die for you. pls dont waste that precious gift!
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jokay07:
I'm the biggest and most confused fool on Nairaland
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Mrbigman1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Prisca0ge:
No! I schooled in France.
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by caselessogbuagu: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Smooyis:
Hmmmmm really? Its better to die for things that have everlasting values and not Nigerian politicians who are not ready to live for u let alone die for you. pls dont waste that precious gift!
you are very right. My love is triggered by 16 years of misrule by the pdp. Buhari is not perfect, but i'm ready to give him my all. I'm jst tired of pdp.
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Jokay07(m): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Midget grin [quote author=Frankmishael post=30913841][/quote]
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by sleekdre: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Boiled, cooked and well done lie!!!!
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Chiaka(f): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
afuye:
The Igbo council, which comprises Igbo speaking community, Igbo community and Ohaneze group, said it has adopted the candidates of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The spokesperson of the group, Eze Uche Dimgba, called on all Igbo in the state to vote for the APC.

He said: “Some people came from outside Lagos and meet with few titled holders. They issued a statement supporting PDP candidates in Lagos. That is not our position.

“We are supporting the APC and this is the party we are going to vote for. We are calling on all Igbo people to support APC and vote for the party at all levels in the general elections.

“Every election year, Igbo in Lagos run after the PDP but the APC usually wins the election.

“If our host does not vote for PDP, we, Ndigbo, must support them so that we can enjoy dividends of democracy with them.

“If you vote for the PDP, it’s going to be a waste of time; they can never win here, so we are going to vote for the APC.”

He called on all Igbo people to discard any information telling them to support the PDP.

“The people claiming to be members of this council that endorsed PDP candidates are frauds.

“The group does not belong to the Eze Ndigbo community in the state,” he added.

Lagos APC Publicity Secretary Joe Igbokwe said the political calculation does not favour President Goodluck Jonathan, considering that the North and Southwest, which have the largest number of voters, have thrown their weight behind the APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari.

He urged the Igbo to support APC for the zone to actualise Igbo presidency in future.

Igbokwe said an Igbo presidency can never be realised without the Igbo working with Hausa and Yoruba people, because they are the three major tribes in Nigeria.

A member of the House of Representatives and Lagos State Coordinator Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Organisation, James Abiodun Faleke, assured the groups of government’s support.

“If you show your support to us openly, there’s nothing you will not get in the state; you will be part of the government.”

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/19/igbo-leaders-endorse-apc-candidates

Make only im vote!!!
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Chiaka(f): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
you are very right. My love is triggered by 16 years of misrule by the pdp. Buhari is not perfect, but i'm ready to give him my all. I'm jst tired of pdp.

....and you think GMB can bring that change. . Maybe might stop boko, because he is their man. After all they ones picked him
to negotiate on their behalf. As for transforming Nigeria Nope. What GMB fought in his 18 months of rule was 'war against
Indiscipline' and not corruption.
Whereby soldiers were all over town terrorising, embarrassing and flogging grown ups for not queue, even
children were not left out. I was then in primary school. Perhaps you were not born then. People were
living in fear and terror. That's not leadership but terrorism.

He fought corruption by forcefully accusing and terrorising innocent politicians. I remember
the case of pa Awolowo.
and for the 18 months he ruled before he was ousted by a coup, the same way he gained power,
no economic milestone was achieved in Nigeria by him. So I wonder what magic you think he will perform.
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Chiaka(f): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Smooyis:

* I have never seen any school built in his name. *
I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship awarded by
him or for him nor through him. * I have never
seen him use his popularity to canvass for any
charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not
even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the
campaign for immunization. * No single text book
has been donated to any school either by him, for
him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing,
he has not improved himself since his exit from
office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to
are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa
station. * He never champion for a university in his
state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of
programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in
Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any
meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he
can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home
again? * No wonder he was referred to as being
''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to
any organization, group or association. * No
professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him
for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The
only time any known form, body or human
assemblage ever chose him to do anything for
them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect
nominated him as their spoke person in the
proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. He recently
joined twitter because of elections. At 72 what does
he have to offer? I need change we all need
change but Gen Buhari isn't the answer!
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Chiaka(f): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Learn not to make judgment from a distance,
Learn not to picking or assuming statics
How many igbos have u talked to concerning this to get reason for their various action?
Learn not to judge by inaction.

Well we are speaking with one voice. He is on his own!!! We are not folo folo!!
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by farem: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
free2ryhme:
Igbos would soon come out to call these guys traitors or
saboteurs.
They are the only major tribe that doesn't know how to bet
in politics. Always putting their eggs in one basket.
Have you seen any Yoruba man call Fani Kayode, Obanikoro
or Okupe traitors ?.
Or any Hausa man call Muazu or Sambo traitors ?.
These guys exist to balance the unpredictable nature of
politics and make sure that these tribes have someone at
the table, no matter who wins.
Igbo have more or less disowned Ngige, Rochas and
Igbokwe for doing the same
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by caselessogbuagu: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chiaka:

....and you think GMB can bring that change. . Maybe might stop boko, because he is their man. After all they ones picked him
to negotiate on their behalf.
As for transforming Nigeria Nope. What GMB fought in his 18 months of rule was 'war against
Indiscipline' and not corruption.
Whereby soldiers were all over town terrorising, embarrassing and flogging grown ups for not queue, even
children were not left out. I was then in primary school. Perhaps you were not born then. [/b]People were
living in fear and terror. That's not leadership but terrorism.

He fought corruption by forcefully accusing and terrorising innocent politicians. I remember
the case of pa Awolowo.
and for the 18 months he ruled before he was ousted by a coup, the same way he gained power,
[b]no economic milestone was achieved in Nigeria by him.
So I wonder what magic you think he will perform.
the 1st line in bold: I want you to give me a video link of shekau clearly naming buhari as one of the mediators to mediate between them and FG. I can give you a video link of shekau calling buhari an infidel.
The second line in bold: I wasn't born then, but i'v taken my time to read about it. If that has been maintained(WAI) , we would not have been this less law-abiding and indisciplined. Those that came after him and scrapped the program never put a better plan in place to replace WAI.
Third line in bold: I guess you have to go and read more on buharinomics to get yourself acquainted with some gargantuan economic milestone of buhari days. I'm on mobile, I cant give you link now.
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Chiaka(f): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
the 1st line in bold: I want you to give me a video link of shekau clearly naming buhari as one of the mediators to mediate between them and FG. I can give you a video link of shekau calling buhari an infidel.
The second line in bold: I wasn't born then, but i'v taken my time to read about it. If that has been maintained(WAI) , we would not have been this less law-abiding and indisciplined. Those that came after him and scrapped the program never put a better plan in place to replace WAI.
Third line in bold: I guess you have to go and read more on buharinomics to get yourself acquainted with some gargantuan economic milestone of buhari days. I'm on mobile, I cant give you link now.

The best means to implement WAI is through terrorism!! I get your message.
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by tomzman: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Iluv:
All these so called igbo leaders in lagos. na for only election time we go dey see dem.

when money go circulate, them go chop clean mouth.

what happened to each person casting his vote and await the results of the polls?
I tire o
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by caselessogbuagu: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chiaka:

The best means to implement WAI is through terrorism!! I get your message.
you registered in 2007 and have just made over 300 post. I can see.
Again, when you said you were in primary school when buhari was in govt, and going by this, I'm sure you are married with kids right now, and I gave you that respect. I must say that i'm disappointed by your reply, madam chiaka.
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by tit(f): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
isan:
Today: igbo in lagos endorse pDp
2moro:igbo's in lagos endorse Apc undecided

Confused people

i hope it is stomach infrastructure that is confusing them.
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jokay07:
these are the most confused entities on Nairaland grin grin
Smh
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by isan(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
tit:

i hope it is stomach infrastructure that is confusing them.
don't mind dem D highest bidder will get their votes..dat is y dey are not taken serious in politics
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by OBIchinon: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Iluv:
All these so called igbo leaders in lagos. na for only election time we go dey see dem.

when money go circulate, them go chop clean mouth.

what happened to each person casting his vote and await the results of the polls?
these people are hongry fools trust igbos nobody will regard what they said bunch of idiots
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by OBIchinon: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Idrismusty97:
And I thought the name "Azikwe" is enough to turn them all to Dumbos. I have never been so wrong!

They have seen the handwriting on the wall if you ask me. They just want to be on the winning side, who doesn't?
which handwriting who told you that buhari can ever be allowed to rule this nation not on this planet may be in the moon this election is another june 12 in fact GEJ would be nigeria's last president mark it
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by OBIchinon: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
walosha:
[size=13pt]PDP PARTY WHERE STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION. BUNCH OF OLODOS AND THUGS BUNDLED WITH CLUELESS PRESIDENT[/size]

I read you bro,they are westing their time we know who to follow
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Chiaka(f): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
you registered in 2007 and have just made over 300 post. I can see.
Again, when you said you were in primary school when buhari was in govt, and going by this, I'm sure you are married with kids right now, and I gave you that respect. I must say that i'm disappointed by your reply, madam chiaka.

That was my experience and a candid one! what's there to be disappointed about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Director To Face Prosecution For N16 Million Scam (photos) / Petrol May Hit N800/litre On Subsidy Removal – Marketers / Prof. Chris Imumolen: An Excellent Choice For Education Minister - Henry Okoduwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.