Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC (16595 Views)

Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss / My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS / Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by afuye(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
The Igbo council, which comprises Igbo speaking community, Igbo community and Ohaneze group, said it has adopted the candidates of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The spokesperson of the group, Eze Uche Dimgba, called on all Igbo in the state to vote for the APC.

He said: “Some people came from outside Lagos and meet with few titled holders. They issued a statement supporting PDP candidates in Lagos. That is not our position.

“We are supporting the APC and this is the party we are going to vote for. We are calling on all Igbo people to support APC and vote for the party at all levels in the general elections.

“Every election year, Igbo in Lagos run after the PDP but the APC usually wins the election.

“If our host does not vote for PDP, we, Ndigbo, must support them so that we can enjoy dividends of democracy with them.

“If you vote for the PDP, it’s going to be a waste of time; they can never win here, so we are going to vote for the APC.”

He called on all Igbo people to discard any information telling them to support the PDP.

“The people claiming to be members of this council that endorsed PDP candidates are frauds.

“The group does not belong to the Eze Ndigbo community in the state,” he added.

Lagos APC Publicity Secretary Joe Igbokwe said the political calculation does not favour President Goodluck Jonathan, considering that the North and Southwest, which have the largest number of voters, have thrown their weight behind the APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari.

He urged the Igbo to support APC for the zone to actualise Igbo presidency in future.

Igbokwe said an Igbo presidency can never be realised without the Igbo working with Hausa and Yoruba people, because they are the three major tribes in Nigeria.

A member of the House of Representatives and Lagos State Coordinator Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Organisation, James Abiodun Faleke, assured the groups of government’s support.

“If you show your support to us openly, there’s nothing you will not get in the state; you will be part of the government.”

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/19/igbo-leaders-endorse-apc-candidates

5 Likes

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
All these so called igbo leaders in lagos. na for only election time we go dey see dem.

when money go circulate, them go chop clean mouth.

what happened to each person casting his vote and await the results of the polls?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by mystockyear: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Original igbo people

Sai Buhari

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by kestolove95(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
D few educated wise igbo's can not be decieve with d Name"azikiwe"

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by baybeeboi: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
did i see saharareporters there?
Will believe this if i have nothing else to believe.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Idrismusty97(m): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
And I thought the name "Azikwe" is enough to turn them all to Dumbos. I have never been so wrong!

They have seen the handwriting on the wall if you ask me. They just want to be on the winning side, who doesn't?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Jokay07(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
The most confused tribe grin grin grin . Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

16 Likes

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Elslim: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nnna how many ohaneze de for naija nah? 2mrw another will come n tell us dat they support GEJ... ohaneze don confuse oh

4 Likes

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by walosha(f): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
On May 29, 2015 GMB will assume power. Nothing can stop that not bokoharam

38 Likes

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by caselessogbuagu: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
*grabs eye-drop, adds to my eyez* grabs my glasses to read* slots my moroco 'maduka' ft oliver de coque CD to enjoy the tracks being played*

1 Like

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by caselessogbuagu: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
walosha:

On May 29, 2015 GMB will assume power. Nothing can stop that not bokoharam
I love those that love buhari.

30 Likes

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by raumdeuter: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ma koja mi Olugbala kii se orin akunleko
meaning

"Pass me not oh gentle saviour is not a song you sing kneeling down"

Sharp people have seen that Jonathan cant escape this retirement to Otuoke and are positioning themselves

21 Likes

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Horlawoomey(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Why should some leaders tell you who to vote for, don't they have their own thinking faculty. Nigeria Politics is a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by lacasa: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
'Azikiwe' is a goner grin

They've seen the light!

Iam4Buhari cool
They4Buhari cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by walosha(f): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lacasa:

'Azikiwe' is a goner grin

Iam4Buhari cool
They4Buhari cool
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by waternogetemeny: 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
APC THE PARTY OF LIARS AND SCAMMERS.

AFENIFERE ENDORSE GEJ, THEY SET UP RENEWED AFENIFERE GROUP AND ENDORSE THEMSELVES.

OHANEZE ENDORSE GEJ NOW THEY HAVE SET UP IGBO GROUP TO ENDORSE THEMSELVES.

IGBOS WILL BE THE LAST PEOPLE TO VOTE APC. GO MARK THESE WORDS.

GEJ TAKE IT ALL

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by lacasa: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Chanchit: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
I just hate hearing 'endorsement' in politics, so na king go tell me who to vote for!?
I would also advice you vote APC, but I'm sure they are still planning to vote GEJ cos if we are to follow what the man said, they are just following the odds.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by walosha(f): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
[size=13pt]PDP PARTY WHERE STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION. BUNCH OF OLODOS AND THUGS BUNDLED WITH CLUELESS PRESIDENT[/size]

waternogetemeny:
APC THE PARTY OF LIARS AND SCAMMERS.

AFENIFERE ENDORSE GEJ, THEY SET UP RENEWED AFENIFERE GROUP AND ENDORSE THEMSELVES.

OHANEZE ENDORSE GEJ NOW THEY HAVE SET UP IGBO GROUP TO ENDORSE THEMSELVES.

IGBOS WILL BE THE LAST PEOPLE TO VOTE APC. GO MARK THESE WORDS.

GEJ TAKE IT ALL

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by waternogetemeny: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
walosha:
[size=13pt]PDP PARTY WHERE STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION. BUNCH OF OLODOS AND THUGS BUNDLED WITH CLUELESS PRESIDENT[/size]

This wan na political mastur.bation APC people dey do, in the words of Doyi Okupe. Let me ask u one question if u dont mind? Why deceive urself?

If JEGA send PVC for Cross River to Kebbi u say corruption, abeg the word is over used and no longer meaningful.
[size=18pt]
Let us call a spade a spade and a thief a thief.

GEJ till 2019[/size]

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
This Igbo people shall. Na only dem dey this country? Why all the noise?
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by freshness2020: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Money change hand no mean money go change my vote for GEJ 2015...
GEJ is still the Boss

10 Likes

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by johnmartus(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Good decision
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by dokyOloye: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chaaaiii,
My Igbo ppl don scam APC cos I sure say money must don drop.
Maga don pay
Which Igbo man will vote for d 73yrs old(football age),certificatelesss,sharia loving,coup plotter?
Unless na d one we call 'efuluefu'.

25 Likes

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Xcex: 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sahara reporters!!!? I smell lies in every of dia reports, no vote 4 buhari fom NWAFOR

7 Likes

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
oharnayze should please shut the fvck up. who cares about your endorsement? People have the inalienable right to vote for their preferred candidate.
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Ojiofor: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Joe Igbokwe and his friends endorsed apc witnessed by Sahara reporters.

11 Likes

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is no brainy especially for the Igbos living in Lagos!!!
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by Prosperousayo: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
COOL
Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by SuperModerator: 8:14am On Feb 20, 2015
Stories, Tinubu and Fash are as corrupt as GEJ

Let's try JK cool

To hell with endorsements, they don't decide my votes

3 Likes

Re: Eze Uche Dimgba Asks Igbos In Lagos To Vote For APC by mifavour(f): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2015
GEJ2015

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers, 30 Go Missing In Yobe Attack / Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses / Press Conference Heralding Innauguration Ceremony For Ekiti Gov-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.