Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule (27779 Views)

Naira Slides To 405/$ Amid Tight Dollar Supply / In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira / Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by dustydee: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:
Hello, this is my own little idea for you as i have customers doing same.
I am a supplier of good quality 1st grade London bales in Nigeria. I have a thread in the advert section of business which you can check to see how reliable and trust worthy i am.

You can by a bale of either male or female office shirts for example. When you get the bale, sort them out properly, iron them neatly and fold in a ghana must go bag. Spray a nice perfume inside the bag of cloths and leave for a day.
Now trust me you have started a side business you can never imagine the profit you will be making.
Take nice pictures of your stuffs and advertise on media like facebook, instagram, kaymu, konga, olx and even nairaland.

Once you can do this all you will see is that you have automatically built yourself an online fashion store where people can call you for your stuffs and you negotiate to deliver to them. Media like kaymu and konga are good cus they do the delivery for you.

You can give me a call if interested.
I wanted to do this business but realised that used clothes are on the import prohibition list. Right?
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
hexpleecit:
CONSUMERISM is the bane of most middle income earners,and it tends to position them at the bottom of the economic ladder. If expenses are multiple streamed,it makes sense then for income to be more,but with consumerism,such is not the case.
Do you wish to break out of the mould,and access MULTIPLE INCOME STREAMS?
Do you wish to make money work for you, rather than you working for money?
Do you wish to work to live,rather than living to work?
How would you love to participate in a recession proof business?
Do you want to have a part time business, paying you more than your full time job?
D.E.E.P offers you opportunity to be in such business,at very affordable entry point.
With less than #10,000.00 you can start your journey to FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
Come find out how on Sunday 22nd February,2015...5.00-7.00pm...@ Finicky Event Hall,Jibowu,Yaba...Enquiries: 08085108953...Kindly help re-broadcast

Scammer on the prowl. You sound like the "Grab" guy that defrauded poor Chuks Obi in Tinsel.

1 Like

Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by stinggy(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
eminikansoso:

I don't know how much you are been paid. But i can introduce you to a laundry business that can guarantee you of at least haft a million per year.
[b]HOW TO START LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANER BUSINESS IN YOUR LOCATION
Laundry business is a small scale business that can be established at the back of your house and requires small capital to establish one. This is a business that can fetch the owner of the business a lot of money in short period of time.
When establishing a laundry business, the most importance material is availability of clean water. Although water is very cheap here in Nigeria.
Materials needed to start the business
• 12kg washing machine
• 7.5kv generating plant
• Dryer
• Two pressing iron; steaming iron and ordinary iron
• Two tables; one for washing and the other for ironing
• Shelve
• One standing industrial fan
• 1kg spraying can
• Tagging gun
• Buckets, brush, hangers, laundry nylon.

Dryer is used for urgent service and in the next thirty minutes the cloth is dry and ready for ironing.
Steaming iron is used to iron plain trousers and suits while the ordinary is used to iron other types of fabrics
Spraying can is used by filling with water and spray on cloth when ironing for easy smoothing.
Tagging gun is also used for tagging identities to the customers’ clothes for easy identification.
The most importance service of the laundry business is good ironing and packaging. Someone can wash clothes with 100% stains free but ironing maybe 0% or packaging 0%. How will the customers feel happy or sad?
With #300k one can establish one and before a year of operation, he would have recover more than amount invested in the business.
Thanks[/b]

Thanks for this elaborate post, I've learnt from it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by Eberex(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
kelmasu:

Have you joined any where you were scammed?

If you are into anyone that is genuine, why not share it rather than saying "networking"
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by iscbaba: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
start a customise bulksms...u can b anywhere and b making money so so easy.
With less than #20,000 u can have your own bulkSMS/Website&Join Silent Millionaire's Club....Side Benefits are:

1.A bulksms plateform/website that u will v total
control on and it will bear your business name
2.5,000 unit of SMS.
3.Free proposals to churches,companies, schools,
banks etc.
With this I quarantine u a good returns.52D0246F
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by 9jatatafo(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
hexpleecit:
CONSUMERISM is the bane of most middle income earners,and it tends to position them at the bottom of the economic ladder. If expenses are multiple streamed,it makes sense then for income to be more,but with consumerism,such is not the case.
Do you wish to break out of the mould,and access MULTIPLE INCOME STREAMS?
Do you wish to make money work for you, rather than you working for money?
Do you wish to work to live,rather than living to work?
How would you love to participate in a recession proof business?
Do you want to have a part time business, paying you more than your full time job?
D.E.E.P offers you opportunity to be in such business,at very affordable entry point.
With less than #10,000.00 you can start your journey to FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
Come find out how on Sunday 22nd February,2015...5.00-7.00pm...@ Finicky Event Hall,Jibowu,Yaba...Enquiries: 08085108953...Kindly help re-broadcast

If you truly have business knowledge on how to make people make more money, you won't be placing this your junk advert here. You want to put innocent and naïve people into long jump abi? Over try worry ooo

1 Like

Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by bastien: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
jaeik:
I currently work from 7:45am To 5:30Pm, in a slow growing firm that don not pay much and do not allow for free movement in and out of the office, please i need advice on what i could do to earn extra income. please anyone with a brilliant idea should please help a brother out.

Thanks
open bet shop,just employ one ssce holder pay am 10k
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by Eberex(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
amycable:
I have some legitimate online business you can do from anywhere in the world and at your own pace, drop me an email on gloryizimah@gmail.com
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by lharstborn(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
How about renting a medium sized shop which can include a barbing salon, a front desk for dry cleaning services and a sports betting center. You can also include the sales of men footwears (slippers and sandals) on the side,the barber will manage that.

2 Likes

Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by kelmasu(f): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Eberex:

If you are into anyone that is genuine, why not share it rather than saying "networking"

There are quite a good number of networking marketing businesses. I am currently a distributor of forever living products. The OP can do research to know whichever suits him.
www.kelmasu.flp.com
www.kelmasuproducts.flp.com

cheers
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by fadbuk: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Let me show you how to sell over 140 products without stocking any of them and with full automation.

NO INVENTORY.
NO WAREHOUSE/STORE(OPETATE FROM YOUR ROOM).
BE YOUR OWN BOSS.
WORK AT YOUR OWN PACE.
WORK SMART AND NOT HARD.

Interested?

Check: WWW.fullhealthdigest.com/join.htm

1 Like

Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by Eberex(m): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
amycable:
I have some legitimate online business you can do from anywhere in the world and at your own pace, drop me an email on gloryizimah@gmail.com

I'll definitely drop u my email as I'm yet to see a genuine online biz
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by PapaBrowne(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
lET ME GIVE YOU GUYS AN IDEA...... i'M COMING
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by 9jatatafo(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ganoderma:

Bros I wont lie to you. It takes some level of sacrifice. There is really nothing you can do that wont require some physical presence.

I work an 8-5 job with overtime sef. But I still manage to do Network Marketing by the side. I am also into the T shirt business. I find time to do this things. Your salary job is not your business. They can come tomorrow and say they dont need your services again. Yet you are busting your ar*se working hard for them, in a business that is not yours.

Make time for yourself and work on building something that is yours. You owe it to yourself and whoever else depends on you. Don't give the best years of your life to someone else and relegaet yourself to the backdrop.

Can we connect? I think I like your package, you leave your email and I will get in touch.
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by marcjane(f): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:
Hello, this is my own little idea for you as i have customers doing same.
I am a supplier of good quality 1st grade London bales in Nigeria. I have a thread in the advert section of business which you can check to see how reliable and trust worthy i am.

You can by a bale of either male or female office shirts for example. When you get the bale, sort them out properly, iron them neatly and fold in a ghana must go bag. Spray a nice perfume inside the bag of cloths and leave for a day.
Now trust me you have started a side business you can never imagine the profit you will be making.
Take nice pictures of your stuffs and advertise on media like facebook, instagram, kaymu, konga, olx and even nairaland.

Once you can do this all you will see is that you have automatically built yourself an online fashion store where people can call you for your stuffs and you negotiate to deliver to them. Media like kaymu and konga are good cus they do the delivery for you.

You can give me a call if interested.
pls I'm interested.
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by bros12345: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
My original post where I listedted some business ideas on the first page was deleted, why na?
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by andass(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
guy buy a bus and give someone to do kabu_kabu for u. shikina"

1 Like

Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by mousco(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
eminikansoso:

I don't know how much you are been paid. But i can introduce you to a laundry business that can guarantee you of at least haft a million per year.
[b]HOW TO START LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANER BUSINESS IN YOUR LOCATION
Laundry business is a small scale business that can be established at the back of your house and requires small capital to establish one. This is a business that can fetch the owner of the business a lot of money in short period of time.
When establishing a laundry business, the most importance material is availability of clean water. Although water is very cheap here in Nigeria.
Materials needed to start the business
• 12kg washing machine
• 7.5kv generating plant
• Dryer
• Two pressing iron; steaming iron and ordinary iron
• Two tables; one for washing and the other for ironing
• Shelve
• One standing industrial fan
• 1kg spraying can
• Tagging gun
• Buckets, brush, hangers, laundry nylon.

Dryer is used for urgent service and in the next thirty minutes the cloth is dry and ready for ironing.
Steaming iron is used to iron plain trousers and suits while the ordinary is used to iron other types of fabrics
Spraying can is used by filling with water and spray on cloth when ironing for easy smoothing.
Tagging gun is also used for tagging identities to the customers’ clothes for easy identification.
The most importance service of the laundry business is good ironing and packaging. Someone can wash clothes with 100% stains free but ironing maybe 0% or packaging 0%. How will the customers feel happy or sad?
With #300k one can establish one and before a year of operation, he would have recover more than amount invested in the business.
Thanks[/b]
This is just wot I have in mind but I don't knw anytin abt laundry
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by soggy28(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dobxy:
Best post of the week...
1. Transportation bizness
2. Food stuffs Bizness
3. Sport bets bizness
4. Online business
5. Think, Think & Think

Any of these business is good...Transportation bizness is very good for someone who wants to control his time & life. But mind you, Okada is partially out of it cox Okada do not ply all routes in which your area may be one of the affected routes, Keke Napep is good too cox you can make it Higher Purchase and have your ROI, Buses is the best may be intra or inter states, you can handle the biz yourself or Higher Purchase otherwise known as Installments. This is very lucrative as its turnover is very high...mind you the start up capital no be small too.

Food stuff bizness...only few Men wants to do this biz cox we do believe its a particular gender work, this biz is good too as you can do it locally & internationally, depends on you.

Sport bet biz....hmmmmn! This biz is very lucrative too cox hundreds of millions of naira are been spent daily on sportbetting, as we call all visibly seeing the money flowing around....No wonder Chelsea Fans are shouting up barca even when they play Osasuna, u know why? Because he bet Over 3.5 on barca......You may not want to do this biz if you are a muslim, cox islamic teachings against betting!

Online biz.....yeepa, this one na GOBE, you've got to learn a lot before you can do dis bizness but the cheapest of them all Is "Information Marketing" of which I can teach you under 30mins and start making money immediately if you have a niche...others like Forex, Network Marketing and other needs lot of learning

Think, think & Think before u start any biz of your choice, consider the Pros & Cons before you quit that job that is giving you something...we have so many biz you can start on your own but why not have resources from this your current job before you start it, may be you want to quit your present job or not..

I wish you best of luck bro!
Can i av ur contact on watsaap or bbm or fcbk...tanx

1 Like

Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by rhames(m): 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
jaeik:
I currently work from 7:45am To 5:30Pm, in a slow growing firm that don not pay much and do not allow for free movement in and out of the office, please i need advice on what i could do to earn extra income. please anyone with a brilliant idea should please help a brother out.

Thanks

If you could save N100,000 from your source of income, you can as well be on a good stead to do the following:

Phone importation
Peripherals- Chargers etc
Laptops-Start with one.
Import books and sell to the executives in your office
Set up an adsense income website or buy one from flippa.com or 200bucksites.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by Charbless(m): 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
I CAME, I READ, and I LEFT
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by GentleFrank(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Try blogging or the Bulk SMS business. I will not advise you to go into lotto or betting. Read many other free lucrative business ideas that you can set up with little capital and start making big money at www.BusinessParrot..com !!!
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by bobfash(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
I choose online business, you can do it even wile doing your tight business
Online Paid to Click PTC/PPC
Forex Trading
Revenue sharing Program
Traffic Exchange Program
http://bobcashcow.6te.net to learn more»
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by GodMode: 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by stolenstone: 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
www dot winthrills dot com
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
eagleeye2:

Do you have the capital?
Do you have the patience, to accept all the bull shits?
I don't know about you. But I found myself thinking about an alternative source of income that will require little or no physical input from me. I chose on business many people consider "a no go area".......
I chose transportation. I have heard all the stories there's to hear......I have seen all the excuses, someone can make just to avoid meeting target......yet am still in it.
2years and counting. Am still here.
I just lower my expectations, but AT ALL ALL, NA EM WORSE PASS.

I must commend you.

My younger brother has always told me about his idea involving Airport Taxis and a particular aspect of the business he thinks will be very good. Though in school he also strongly feels he can manage it. However, I recall in the past when we used my late dads car for transportation business. The experience was terrible with every driver. And no we did not have high expectations.

I think I might consider overcoming my fear of this business and give it a go.
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by Sunbellar: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Contact me if you have upto N10 million. I will help to mould your future and you can't thank me enough!
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by afanide: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
jaeik:

IS Not that easy bro. I need something that will hardly need my physical presence. more so I have access to the internet, is there something i can do legitimately as well as lucrative?

Importation Business is the Best Option For you. It does not require much time Just {30min ONLY ONLINE}, and is very Lucrative.

All you need to do is just to get a reliable site NOT {ALIEXPRESS/ALIBABA/DHgate- they sale alot of fake products} where to source for this products, and good sites where you can Advertise your products are go to sleep while buyers disturd your line to buy your goods.

I will provide yoou with all these Informations.

Visit
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by CreativeWeb(m): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Let me setup a bulksms portal for you and you wil quit the job. You are in slavery. You need to take your destiny in your hands. Bulk sms business is lucrative.
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by ChynoBEATS: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

Maybe you should try dog biz.

As-if you know wetin I wan talk sef
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
emmykk:
you are funny.you always hear people say so you have not practicalise it yourself.

So all the people in nigeria who own shop and putting people there,their shop person steals or manipulate stock haba.
If i bought 600bags of cement for instance in myshop,so the sale girl i place there can now go to dangote and order the minimum quantity too. Where will she or he stock it?that is impossible.besides once in a while you check your stock and also give surprise visit..there is a reason countable stock is better for some1 who will not be present at his business place.

bro dont doubt his claims bro coz i'm a livin withness 2 prove it true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) / Nigerian Tech Entreprenuer Favour Ori's Payday Raises $3m Led By Moniepoint Inc / CBN Gives Update On Naira Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.