Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation (33206 Views)

Don Moen, Uma Ukpai, Umahi At Akwa Ibom December Prayer Meeting (Photos) / How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by GentleToks(m): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
FrancisTony:
That's a good measure - kudos Rev. Ukpai.

Meanwhile, people complain that Jonathan isn't doing well but one of the Universities he established is among Top20 in Nigeria; just in a space of 3years. Hmm

I'm not Jonathanian neither am I Buharian but truth must be told.

Inasmuch as Change is inevitable, Buhari is never the man to give to us that CHANGE.

How can we vote;

1) Well known "Religious and Ethnic Bigot". He's sugar-coating every body because election is around the corner. All HELL would be let loosed if he wins.

2) A man who can't pronounce words fluently when there are many vocal Nigerian Politicians. A disgrace to Nigeria as a nation; I'll be watching the clueless Hausa man giving speech on NEWS and they'll be translating his speech. What insolence!

3) A man who has ruled us before. How clueless could one be? Aren't we leaders of tomorrow.

4) A man who has not done anything tangible for Nigerians when he was out of office.

5) A man who hate Education so much. Education sector was dismal and utter disaster during his regime.

Wise up!! And vote for any candidate from other 9aspirants. Buhari isn't our saviour.

Vote Wisely! Many Countries wanted change and got the negative one.

A word is enough for the wise. embarassed

I presumed you are in your early 20s cos if you are not, you would have seen what Buhari did when he was in charge of PTF

2 Likes

Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by MadCow1: 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin

INEC, see how you are stopping people from entering heaven.. grin

Give us our PVC..
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
mystockyear:
wonderful grin 7billion bribe at work.

if pdp like make them share private jet.

Gen. buhari is the change we are looking forward to May 29.

vote wisely

sai buhari
You are just inviting heavenly thunder by yourself and to your self.
You don't even know the presidential election date and you keep on castigating.
You are shouting change as if buhari is a new born baby to Nigeria and you have forgotten that a fool at 40 is a fool forever.
Have you ever asked of what buhari has changed during His first tenure as Nigeria president?
You are commenting change with your lousy lips as if you don't know that buhari is one of the grand father and current of father of terrorism in Nigeria.

Match to MarchforGEJ tilll2019.com
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
*This thread got me singing* COME & SEE 7 BILLION WONDER (repeat)....all in all, #CHANGE IS CONSTANT!!!
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
GentleToks:

I presumed you are in your early 20s cos if you are not, you would have seen what Buhari did when he was in charge of PTF
I'm below 20 angry
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by runtinx: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
APC don start again
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Soso990240(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
funny Pastor
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by VANHELLSING: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
In as much as it is not proper to mix politics with Christianity or campaign from the pupit, however, it is wise that Christian religious leaders should encourage they followers to always exercise their civic responsibility. It's quite pathetic that most Christians in Nigeria have strong apathy for voting or anything related to government, while their muslim counterpart don't joke with election

1 Like

Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Esdb3: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
All this whatever they are toying with spiritual things *hisses*
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Esdb3: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
MightyD:

You are just inviting heavenly thunder by yourself and to your self.
You don't even know the presidential election date and you keep on castigating.
You are shouting change as if buhari is a new born baby to Nigeria and you have forgotten that a fool at 40 is a fool forever.
Have you ever asked of what buhari has changed during His first tenure as Nigeria president?
You are commenting change with your lousy lips as if you don't know that buhari is one of the grand father and current of father of terrorism in Nigeria.

Match to MarchforGEJ tilll2019.com
for your mind now you don write catchy line mtchew. There is nothing like that.

#Grammar Police#
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by maximunimpact(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

Meanwhile, people complain that Jonathan isn't doing well but one of the Universities he established is among Top20 in Nigeria; just in a space of 3years. Hmm

Inasmuch as Change is inevitable, Buhari is never the man to give to us that CHANGE.

How can we vote;

1) Well known "Religious and Ethnic Bigot". He's sugar-coating every body because election is around the corner. All HELL would be let loosed if he wins.

2) A man who can't pronounce words fluently when there are many vocal Nigerian Politicians. A disgrace to Nigeria as a nation; I'll be watching the clueless Hausa man giving speech on NEWS and they'll be translating his speech. What insolence!

3) A man who has ruled us before. How clueless could one be? Aren't we leaders of tomorrow.

4) A man who has not done anything tangible for Nigerians when he was out of office.

5) A man who hate Education so much. Education sector was dismal and utter disaster during his regime.

Wise up!! And vote for any candidate from other 9aspirants. Buhari isn't our saviour.

U lied by saying u are not a gejite, it wud have made sense if u came clean.'............d truth is u don't know the man Buhari is,.'.......'.I studied him and got a Bsc in Buharimonics.......he is an agent of change!

1 Like

Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by bfbellexce: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
pastorial politics
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by jibrilaminu003(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

How can we vote;

And u still want us to believe that u ain't partisan with ur so called write up. If u like write worse than this, we no go vote the clueless man and mind u, u can't CHANGE our mind cos Nigerians don decide.
#General march4buhari
#Enemies should go and swallow their hatred and bitterness.

1 Like

Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by daddyqueen(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
If all banks can do this and marketers no pvc no money no purchaseability of goods
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Oceemo(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

How can we vote;

u dnt have 2 tell us, 4rm ur comment we know who and what u are. U said u are not this u are not that but u are trying 2 advertise d gud of one and putting d other one on a bad light and u said u not one of d sons of jonathanianclueless. Pls try and show who u are and stop been a coward no body will slap or beat u. We are civilised, pregressive in mind n tinking in this forum. If u neutral try 2 b completely and stop been a hyppo cryte.

1 Like

Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by idu1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

How can we vote;

And you are still claiming u r not jonathanian....

Hypocrite oshi ode....

1 Like

Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by poundlander: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

How can we vote;

a man who stands better chance of beating the incumbent via electoral means, despite all the peddled negativities.now who is worse?

1 Like

Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by GentleToks(m): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

I'm below 20 angry

You need to have seen Nigeria Tertiary institutions and hospitals then; PTF brand new buses and furnitures etc
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Esdb3:
for your mind now you don write catchy line mtchew. There is nothing like that.

#Grammar Police#

@castigator journalist«
Stop following what you don't know to avoid (had I know)***
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by idu1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:
Disappointed.

Hinduism here I go.
I hail those boobs ma....
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Esdb3: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
MightyD:

@castigator journalist«
Stop following what you don't know to avoid (had I know)***

A primary school kid knows that is wrong.

You should start following what is right!!
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by kessluvall(f): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
idu1:
I hail those boobs ma....

My personal text will suffice.
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Eluwilussit(m): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
mystockyear:

vote wisely

sai buhari

Did he advised them on which party to vote? I didn't read that. Please, help.
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by englishmart(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

Fùck off.

He is a reverend, but the "father" was a mistake.

angry
e pain am o

2 Likes

Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by wazobiaN9(m): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

How can we vote;

You are a mega fraud!!!

You attacked Buhari with all that epistle and you say you are not a supporter of any party undecided undecided

we know the character behind your mask.. awon omo ale jatiti grin grin
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by cabjoy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
mystockyear:

vote wisely

sai buhari
na d same man dat jet out to united kingdom we are not sure of . . . . . . ! you vote for?
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
ddippset:
there goes another PDP (PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC PASTOR)
s

Sentiments
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by DzTzl(f): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
embarassed embarassed heehe End time pastors, ewo lo tu n kan jesu pelu election? Refusing worshippers their right cz of election! #Jesus wept#
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by 9jatatafo(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
You cannot worship GOD and MAMMON. Wrong move by the Rev.
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by metorichmond(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
mystockyear:

vote wisely

sai buhari

U see how myopic u are, were in that write up. Was PDP mentioned, a clergy man just encouraging fellow citizens to wake up to their civil responsibility n u hear sayin trash. Promote peace 4 once, don't be a bigot, #udo
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
definition of a bastard OP @ work! please keep off.

no offence please.

you guys should keep on judging and endangering yourselves for a clumsy write up by one lonely lunatic.
Don't be deceived by atheist!shine your eyes!!!don't always believe what you see!NIGERIANS!!!LEARN TO DO RESEARCH PLEASE!!!!DAMN IT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills / "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.