Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation (33212 Views)

Don Moen, Uma Ukpai, Umahi At Akwa Ibom December Prayer Meeting (Photos) / How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by specco(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Why are the opposition always quick to insult others and threaten violence. I didn't see where the Man of God advise the congregation to vote for a particular candidate. So why castigate him. These Apc peeps are becoming a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by kayalla(f): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
na real waa oh, wat has election and voting got to with church in the first place. pvc or no pvc, vote or no vote who wan win go still win.
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by mrrock: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thank you man of God. Problem is Jega have been bought by APC, so INEC is refusing to release PVCs in locations of Jonathan stronghold. Many complaints have been made about this offline and online. Under pressure INEC have fired 3 of their staffs here in Lagos who denied non Lagosians their PVCs, but the act continues.

1 Like

Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
GentleToks:

You need to have seen Nigeria Tertiary institutions and hospitals then; PTF brand new buses and furnitures etc
Alright.
Let me source for any of its news online.
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by synergycom19: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Why,when did JESUS ask people to register and vote in order to be patriotic,before accessing miracle?
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
missterious:
Politics has nothing to do with religion in an ideal society. Nigeria is always different. Na so war dey start.

In other news, I used to be "#SaiBuhari" but I've lost interest. Let the best man win.

Same here

I don't even understand what is going on anymore
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by phocuyelu: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
For those who know him, he has a very good sense of humor. Most of you guys are quick to judge and condemn without cross examining facts....he didn't ask anyone to vote for a particular party or candidate, as their spiritual father, he encouraged his members to get involved.

Nice one Rev

1 Like

Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by specco(m): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
synergycom19:
Why,when did JESUS ask people to register and vote in order to be patriotic,before accessing miracle?

Joseph and Mary were going to Judae to perform their civic responsibility (census) when Jesus was born in Bethlehem while they were still on their journey to Judea. There is everything good in encouraging the citizenry, both Christians and Muslims to perform their civic responsibilities .

2 Likes

Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Boss13: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
dat5starguy:
Really? This is ridiculous. I think he's just trying to encourage the congregation. Voting is our civic responsibility, vote change, vote for transformation.

This is how you know those who shared out of the N7 billion loot.
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Rilwayne001: 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

I'm below 20 angry
Stop lying undecided
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nigeriasam: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
FrancisTony:
That's a good measure - kudos Rev. Ukpai.

Meanwhile, people complain that Jonathan isn't doing well but one of the Universities he established is among Top20 in Nigeria; just in a space of 3years. Hmm

I'm not Jonathanian neither am I Buharian but truth must be told.

Inasmuch as Change is inevitable, Buhari is never the man to give to us that CHANGE.

How can we vote;

1) Well known "Religious and Ethnic Bigot". He's sugar-coating every body because election is around the corner. All HELL would be let loosed if he wins.

2) A man who can't pronounce words fluently when there are many vocal Nigerian Politicians. A disgrace to Nigeria as a nation; I'll be watching the clueless Hausa man giving speech on NEWS and they'll be translating his speech. What insolence!

3) A man who has ruled us before. How clueless could one be? Aren't we leaders of tomorrow.

4) A man who has not done anything tangible for Nigerians when he was out of office.

5) A man who hate Education so much. Education sector was dismal and utter disaster during his regime.

Wise up!! And vote for any candidate from other 9aspirants. Buhari isn't our saviour.

Vote Wisely! Many Countries wanted change and got the negative one.

A word is enough for the wise. embarassed
u just show everyone that u are d most foolish homo sapien in human race.
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Mrbigman1(m): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
zick19:
Land for sale......

If I give u 20 naira, I get change?
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Alezy(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:

My personal text will suffice.
I love u for that reply
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Stop lying undecided
tongue

angry
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by tiswell(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
missterious:
Politics has nothing to do with religion in an ideal society. Nigeria is always different. Na so war dey start.

In other news, I used to be "#SaiBuhari" but I've lost interest. Let the best man win.
Is that u...@ur dp?
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Rilwayne001: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

undecided
Ki lo nso?
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Boss13:

put yourself in their shoes
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Boss13:

Put yourself in their shoes nah.
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by MrEverest(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
kestolove95:
How. Much did u collct from d 7billion?
You are pathetic!! What is wrong with a man of God admonishing his members to do their civic responsibility?? When Mbaka told people to vote for a particular candidate, you people praised him simply because it favored your candidate but here is a man of God who was neutral yet you are trying to condemn him. I have come to realize that you people are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. I pity any Christian that will vote for Buhari, because unknown to many, a new jihad is ongoing in the north, under different banners, be it boko haram, ansaru or state sponsored discrimination against Christians. Why is boko haram targeting mainly Christian areas in the north east? Why is secular states in the north sponsoring only muslim missions?? Why do far north states refuse/discourage the erection of Churches while encouraging that of mosques Turkey was once a Christian nation but today it is almost entirely Muslim!! Christians in Nigeria, especially those in the north should be careful, wary & wise like a serpent because what we do today will make or mar the fate of our children & generations yet unborn!!
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Rilwayne001: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

Ki lo nso?

Yee paro mo. . . fakati angry
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by kestolove95(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
MrEverest:
You are pathetic!! What is wrong with a man of God admonishing his members to do their civic responsibility?? When Mbaka told people to vote for a particular candidate, you people praised him simply because it favored your candidate but here is a man of God who was neutral yet you are trying to condemn him. I have come to realize that you people are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. I pity any Christian that will vote for Buhari, because unknown to many, a new jihad is ongoing in the north, under different banners, be it boko haram, ansaru or state sponsored discrimination against Christians. Why is boko haram targeting mainly Christian areas in the north east? Why is secular states in the north sponsoring only muslim missions?? Why do far north states refuse/discourage the erection of Churches while encouraging that of mosques Turkey was once a Christian nation but today it is almost entirely Muslim!! Christians in Nigeria, especially those in the north should be careful, wary & wise like a serpent because what we do today will make or mar the fate of our children & generations yet unborn!!
guy calm downn why u dey vex?...y pastor go deny peopl holy comminn cox of pvc?God tin o..tink am na
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

If I give u 20 naira, I get change?
Add #5 on top jhoor.....
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nicklaus(m): 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

Meanwhile, people complain that Jonathan isn't doing well but one of the Universities he established is among Top20 in Nigeria; just in a space of 3years. Hmm

Inasmuch as Change is inevitable, Buhari is never the man to give to us that CHANGE.

How can we vote;

1) Well known "Religious and Ethnic Bigot". He's sugar-coating every body because election is around the corner. All HELL would be let loosed if he wins.

2) A man who can't pronounce words fluently when there are many vocal Nigerian Politicians. A disgrace to Nigeria as a nation; I'll be watching the clueless Hausa man giving speech on NEWS and they'll be translating his speech. What insolence!

3) A man who has ruled us before. How clueless could one be? Aren't we leaders of tomorrow.

4) A man who has not done anything tangible for Nigerians when he was out of office.

5) A man who hate Education so much. Education sector was dismal and utter disaster during his regime.

Wise up!! And vote for any candidate from other 9aspirants. Buhari isn't our saviour.

CUTE. I love that.
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by chaberry(m): 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:
Shaking my *********

End time things.
Shaking your booobs? They are really nice, i likey
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by rashmo: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Have u finished?
Hope u have ur PVC?

FrancisTony:

How can we vote;

Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nicklaus(m): 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Aprime:
Practise what you preach.

All I see is a Rev bigot who is manipulating his authority, in order to force his decision on others.

If he thinks voting determines ones future, it is his opinion even if right.

Educating people into voting is one thing but blackmailing or manipulating them into voting is wrong.

I'm honestly disappointed. -_-
Hear yourself,, "it is his opinion even if right". So one can't take it coz it's his opinion. you can now see who the bigot is between you and him.?. It ll be more reasonable if you see it as an opportunity to persuade instead of to manipulate. and hey, he doesn't think voting determines one's future, he knows voting determines the country's future. So get DisAppointed, who cares about u Appointed.!.
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nicklaus(m): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
rashmo:
Have u finished?
Hope u have ur PVC?

fo ol ish
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
mmsen:

Religious leaders pressurize people into handing over money every day.

Like it or not, these pastors/reverends are in positions of authority (in the eyes of the sheep) and they have a responsibility to educate their flock.

This is the first time that I have heard of something like this happening in Nigeria - he's not telling them who to vote for, or even to vote but simply to register. That is responsible leadership. If we are going to have a democracy in Nigeria then everyone must play their part, if not then people should speak to the military about a return to the bad old days.
Sir, haven't you heard of the word apolitical before? Even in civilised societies people are not forced to partake in political issues, it's the special reserve of those who derive joy or interest in it. Asking people to show the PVC as a prerequisite of receiving the body of Christ is anti-christianity and anti-christlike.
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Danpersie31(m): 12:07am On Feb 20, 2015
from d look of tinz by d end of d 6weeks we ll b settled..

sai buhari.

sai gej

let peace reign pls
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by lordprosh(m): 12:09am On Feb 20, 2015
nnafather:
This is really silly if actually he said so. Who did Jesus Christ vote for when he was on earth? He didn't even accept "the king of the jew" title!

I'm highly disappointed with some so called "men of God".

jesus payed his taxes at due time..
he preached dat we should obey d laws nd constitution..

i dont see anytin wrong in what d man of God said..

we christians ar fond of the "i dont care", "God will give us d rite man so i dont need to waste my time to vote" tin its wrong

evn daddy Adeboye offerd dat we should get our PVC..its the rite tin to do..

1 Like

Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by ifymagik(m): 12:10am On Feb 20, 2015
IF ONLY THOSE OF U ACCUSSING Rev UMA OF BRIBE KNW HIS PEDIGREE U WILL START BEGGING GOD FOR MERCY. His Favourite quote is " We are Equal in Fellowship but Not Equal in Annointing" he dat has Ears let him hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills / "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.