Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

My Experience In Love Latter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience In Love Latter (685 Views)

Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In Love Latter by Jusmudi(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Shld I say technology has taken everywhere or civilization?
I remember wen I was in secondary skul my elder brother will send me an era dt I should go 2 Franca's place nd when I get there I shld ask after Franca, and if she is not around, I should not give the latter to anyone and ll warn me not to open such letter.

My elder brother will always do dis 2 me wit a promise that he ll buy me chewing gum because I love gum so much, bt 2 my greatest surprise my brother will not give me anything nd within the next minutes I ll c the gal in question nd that will be the end of the story
On one faithful day I decided to read the letter but ignorance was my next name because all wat he ws saying, I could not comprehend. But I tink I can remember part of the letter,
Dear Franca
Since the first day I saw you, I fell inlov wit u.
you ar the sugar in my tea, nd d cockroach in my cupboard, if you agree to be my girlfriend write yes and giv it 2 my brother
I started laughing because Manytins came to my mind, if she is the crockroah in your cupboard then bring it and kill it, nonsense girl that want 2 kill my brother, and if she is the sugar in your tea, you ll hv diabetes, so I ran 2 my brother, brother brother why you nr kill the crockroah when they ur cupboard? nd my brother said, you read the letter? I said Nooo I open am small.
Plz share ur experience
Api lenten season to all catholics
Re: My Experience In Love Latter by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
After lent
Re: My Experience In Love Latter by Aghans(m): 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Continue d story ooo

(1) (Reply)

"I Am 63, And I Have Slept With3,000 Men" - Woman Tells Her Story / Good intimacy Or Good Food?(guys Only) / Advice For All-the-single-ladies SECRET REVEALED*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.