Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe (23239 Views)

82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) / Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 / Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by ladyju(f): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thank God for that

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by chelseabmw(m): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thank You Jesus

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by mcomooba(m): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
hmmmmm dats serious anyway tanks to JAH
Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by Coldfeet(f): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
good

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by Sunnycliff(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Victory is Certain when we work as a Team

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by bogolobango(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Oga jona don tell shekau to release dem wether he likes ot or his otueke na sure banker

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by osebe: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
saints2:
Where are the Chibok girls Jona
pls shush,there was no criminal abduction.Pls get it! It was just an evacuation.We keep reiterating this. "Chibok" was a sham. #GEJtill2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by Regiblinkz(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
It seems some people were born to hate progress

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by nikky47: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
The father has started his work in nigeria and he will not stop until all our enemies are held captive.LOrd as a nation we are saying a big thank U

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by nortcentrallord(m): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Read before you comment please. They said they where released 2 or 3 weeks ago. They should check them well to make sure they are not compromised already. Some demented Idats will say GEJ is BH now instead of praising him for this good works.
Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by nortcentrallord(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
If them like they should release as many as they want, NM will crush them all. Boko Idiats.
Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by streetshuttle(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nawa o. If we all play our roles in making sure that this assholes are brought to book, Naija will be a better place. We will win d war. And to our soldiers? KILL THEM ALL. cool cool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by Ajai: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Government magic.

Any ways I thank God. Chibok girls will b next. Very sure. Faith in God or Faith in PDP?

Na wa for Nigeria ooooo. No wonder the US, UK and France said if Nigeria is serious about BH, that the government knows what to do.
Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by Eluwilussit(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Wia are. Chibok gurls dats ma question

So 158 lives don't mean anything to you unless they give you your Chibok girls? Thank God for little mercies.
Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by Soso990240(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
juniormusa:
K
baba i double sight u..2 space at d same time? Kai!
Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by Missmossy(f): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
Good news grin
Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by juniormusa(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Soso990240:
baba i double sight u..2 space at d same time? Kai!
Lol grin grin
Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thank God for His mecry upon them*
Hail president GEJ for His Caring upon them*
Long life to the government of Yobe for their much concern upon them*

But is like the remaining 20 boys who refused to returned has gratefully accpted boko haram's religion.

God is Good***
Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
ThankkGod for my country.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by BodyKiss(m): 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
A story like this without picture to back it up. How could they not have taken pictures for such event? As much as I want this to be true, I remain very very doubtful of this report.
Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ajai:
Government magic.

Any ways I thank God. Chibok girls will b next. Very sure. Faith in God or Faith in PDP?

Na wa for Nigeria ooooo. No wonder the US, UK and France said if Nigeria is serious about BH, that the government knows what to do.

Chibok girls are not kinapped,
Nothing like chibok girls are kinapped,
Don't just be a follower without knowing the roots of what you are following.
Chibok girls issue is just a rumour just like ebola virus and 200 missing students was.
Ve u ever asked of where they ve been kept by the boko haram upon all the attacks made by Nigeria Army,JTF,Niger Army,camorn Army nd chad Army, if truly that chiboks girls re kinapped.

Shine your eyes b4 it get blind with Nigeria politics pattern.

President GEJ is better***
Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by Homguy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
this should be taken with a pinch of salt. under the heat, boko haram members are dispersing and wouldn't mind camouflaging their feminine wing as destitutes being reunited with their families.
Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by Situation001(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
you can hear in another news that this one is fake...

NO BE NAIJA WE DEY
Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by xabi148(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Y should they b released dix year afta so much tym y y y ... Dey z God ooo
Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by micrep3030(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Some APC ppl don't wanna hear Dis oooooo GOD punish devil
Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by DonBobes(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hmm fvcked up country!
Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by Mohammedtijjani: 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Don't tell me that there is nothing like that we did not see any body that boko haram release bcs u pple promise six weeks that is all this propuganda. U pple u should not decive us ok
Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by Hilda1201(f): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thank God o,
Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by ceejay80s(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Elslim:
They released dem Just like dat?? Hmmm naija wit Magic
Class act
Na fõõl dem think say we be
Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by Xcex: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dia is no thing like chibok girls, jx a propaganda 2 discredit d current government, u ab0k1s ar born liars. Letter u say u ar saints odas ar infidels.
Re: Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe by shammah1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ask the APC governor of Borno State.
saints2:
Where are the Chibok girls Jona

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Photos From Shahida Sanusi's Wedding / Osun: We Will Collect Money, Vote Our Choices – Residents / It Is Not Peter Obi's Turn, Vote Tinubu - Hon Idimogu Advises Ndi Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.