Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,500 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Enter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enter (3248 Views)

When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) / Why Are Some Girls Life Like This!!!!! / WHAT MOVIE IS YOUR LOVE LIFE LIKE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enter by dahreyM: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
pls chat me up...get a crush on me...woo me...m available!

i guess dat solves d probs undecided

onto the next one pls

cn i svck ur bobby?
Re: Enter by yinkus4u2c(f): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
dahreyM:

cn i svck ur bobby?

svck naa...MuMu undecided
Re: Enter by Dotwillis1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sammyblake:
i get nervous and the fear of embarrassment
..owk, when approaching a gurl jst change d motive of 'yhu tryna woo her' ..fixed yur mind on 'yhu wana be frnd'

yea, let ur moves be cordial, free ur mind, make friends 1st!
..take note of diz also; if yhu r chatin up a girl yhu jst met, jst knw dhat shes also nervous nd nt only yhu buh dnt let urz tk ova yhu
Re: Enter by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dotwillis1:
..owk, when approaching a gurl jst change d motive of 'yhu tryna woo her' ..fixed yur mind on 'yhu wana be frnd'

yea, let ur moves be cordial, free ur mind, make friends 1st!
..take note of diz also; if yhu r chatin up a girl yhu jst met, jst knw dhat shes also nervous nd nt only yhu buh dnt let urz tk ova yhu
thanks
Re: Enter by keeper1: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
zick19:
lolz...... same with me, i can't woo a girl, I SWEAR!!!!
**shoots him in the head**

i think i need a dog
Re: Enter by Chidonc(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=daimsy post=30888725][/quote]

Shift 4 me, am comin wit my bobo
Re: Enter by dahreyM: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

svck naa...nice guy undecided

no be u dey expose am? bt mk i nor lie, d bobby fresh o bt it's nt firm, it's sagging. i no mind sha, me jez wanna av a taste.
Re: Enter by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sammyblake:
I'm a young niqqa in unilag, I'm jovial, and i love making pple happy.. Bt the real problem is i don't really have the guts to woo a girl, i have been having crush for different girls since my year 1 and that's as far as it goes, I find it hard to chat up a girl in real life even on social networks i don't have any girl that i do chat with, dunno what's wrong with me, i really want to change bt there's a force pulling me back, a force of embarrassment, i spend most of my time alone.. And I'm just fair in academics a little above 3.0,.. I've even been given the name crusher cuz my coursemates knows my weakness... I know my education is important but i need to get intimate so as not to fall into isolation in which I'm already falling into according to a theory in psychology..... I need your advices please
Note :I'm not gay and the hatred i have for them is close to the one i have for Satan

Bullshit is mostly what you have been told so far

We are brothers, twins at that. Everything is/was me

No. 1 You are an asshole. Yes. That's what most girls you refuse to talk to see you as. Embrace it and stop envying guys who could do what you can't. Embrace it, that's the number one step at getting rid of the of being embarassed

No. 2 You are an introvert. Deal with it. At a point when you were young you played freely with girls, Bullshit, you are an introvert now and you now what, introverts rock! You are funny around your friends? No one cares. Introverts rule and own the world. Fact!

No. 3 Your friends tease you cos you don't have the balls, we'll, 'fvck them'. Embrace it. Live with it, they tease you, tease them too, enjoy the teasing, joke about it and truly be proud about it. The world doesn't revolve around intimate relationships but it doesn't mean you should have one.

No. 4 Waiting for the secret line guys use? You would wait forever. On the street and not a gathering, start with 'Hello, I saw you and thought I'd like to know you' say whatever fvck you'd like to say after, good or bad. At a gathering, talk about the event and her.

No. 5 I know you jerk off. Lol. Stop crushing on every fvcking girl. Some girls are assholez just like guys, so don't let their assets define what they mean to you. Instead picture the kind of girl you'd like to love and have in your arms (for me, thing octave voice, slim chocolate/dark-skinned, little eyes, OK enough) and ultimately a good character. So if you see one close to your picture, what up to her, be a gentleman that would like to know more about her/character. Get the sex sh*t out of your mind

No. 6 Take care of yourself and get serious with your studies and mostly importantly make strategic, laid-off plans.

This aren't meant to get you a girlfriend alone but should help you get a hold of your life as a whole. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Enter by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Op I got what you passing thru. Your guys are making jest of you and that makes you feel you have been left behind. Worry no more , just do it the Shekau way and share your testimony after
Re: Enter by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Op use this trick and be glad you did. It goes like this.....
Every time I try to woo a girl..
Something keeps pulling me back..
Telling me I would be ignored..
My friends keep laughing at me...
Knowing I can't overcome my weakness...
Am gradually loosing my sanity....
Then you say to the girl be my girl....I have been dying secretly for you since..
The good thing about this trick is that you are jovial she will laugh at you but the message has been passed across.
Continue using it till you master the game well...
Re: Enter by Brugo(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

onto the next one pls

So that you can break his heart?
Re: Enter by yinkus4u2c(f): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Brugo:

So that you can break his heart?

not true

so i can love him undecided
Re: Enter by Brugo(m): 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
not true

so i can love him undecided

Hmmm. See someone using the sacred word "love" anyhow.

So with all the PMs you receive daily, you want to add OP to your list. That's bad.
Re: Enter by daimsy(f): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chidonc:

Shift 4 me, am comin wit my bobo
now I know that we also have nursery school pupils with BOBO on nairaland.
Re: Enter by Chidonc(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
daimsy:
now I know that we also have nursery school pupils with BOBO on nairaland.

And also a nusery school teacher like the person quotin me
Re: Enter by yinkus4u2c(f): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Brugo:

Hmmm. See someone using the sacred word "love" anyhow.

So with all the PMs you receive daily, you want to add OP to your list. That's bad.

tongue
Re: Enter by daimsy(f): 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chidonc:

And also a nusery school teacher like the person quotin me
yeah yeah yeah.
Re: Enter by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
daimsy:
yeah sure!
Maybe next time then
Re: Enter by waxyung(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rotfl...smh...dis guy u sick o...lolzzz
Re: Enter by brainzdh(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Too much self-servicing breeds Low Self-esteem. Start by loving yourself, create dt inner confidence b4 u step out to approach ur kind of ladies.
Re: Enter by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
keeper1:
**shoots him in the head**

i think i need a dog
But why sir
Re: Enter by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 20, 2015
This used to be me.
@OP, just start with some "cheap" girls (the ones you won't find it hard to approach ie., the not so beautiful ones), from there. you can get morale to start talking to girls of your dreams.
Re: Enter by keeper1: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2015
zick19:

But why sir
if you cant woo a girl.,how then will you toast her?....#discuss
Re: Enter by Badgers14: 7:33am On Feb 20, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

onto the next one pls

Could I take OP's spot if you don't mind undecided
Re: Enter by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 20, 2015
Badgers14:

Could I take OP's spot if you don't mind undecided
no you can't take my spot cheesy
Re: Enter by Badgers14: 8:30am On Feb 20, 2015
Sammyblake:
no you can't take my spot cheesy

your morale don high now abi grin grin
Re: Enter by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2015
Badgers14:

y e no go high nah, see beauty cheesy
Badgers14:

y e no go high nah, see beauty
Re: Enter by Gtoosmooth(m): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2015
Guy just try and be courageous, wen u see a lady u like walk up to her, she wnt beat u, at most she would tell you she is nt interested, as for me there is no lady i cant walk up to in as much i like her.
Re: Enter by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2015
Thanks y'all

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 5 Things A Man's Finger Length Says About Him / Guy Between Ladies And Men Who Enjoys Sex / Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.