Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread (9749 Views)

Main Story Thread For Checkmate Competition-group 1 / Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread / Writers' Checkmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Evangelio(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nairalanders, click https://www.nairaland.com/2167202 /main-story-thread-checkmate- competition-group to read our story.
Hit like if you like it, share it but comments are not allowed.

Cybershow thanks for kicking it off, Kusibe77 ur turn.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Evangelio:
Nairalanders, click https://www.nairaland.com/2167202 /main-story-thread-checkmate- competition-group to read our story.

it my pleasure.. But why is kusibe77 not showing..... The link you edited modify it by putting -1 after the group
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Kusibe77(m): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Evangelio:

I am here. Am free since morning. I will read the previous and come up with something.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Kusibe77(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Cybershow:
it my pleasure.. But why is kusibe77 not showing..... The link you edited modify it by putting -1 after the group
am here o. you have to edit, especially the last chapter. But wait is like you don end the story.
Anyway make I think about.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kusibe77:
am here o. you have to edit, especially the last chapter. But wait is like you don end the story.
Anyway make I think about.
kusi guy, you know what come to our group on fb.. So u culd get some hint on the story.. I may give some hint there okay?
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2015
I just dey read d last part of chapter 1 by Cybershow and though I'm not supposed to do this, I will.
Firstl, it seems you're yet to completely comprehend and assimilate this project. From the way you penned everything, its more like a yoruba movie with just one part boasting gigantly of a humilating duration of 10 minutes, you completed the story already, there's no way the preceeding writers would pen something on that same storyline. It would have been better if you had stopped the chapter at the point they married and end with something like this, "but as fate would have it, after the marraiage, the blissful union took a worse turn, people change, things get altered and yes, the union changed.", you know something like that would have granted the other writers athe chance to write on the story, shey u get?
Also, the grammar no be here o, work on it.
Just my 2 cents like boss D9ty7 would say!
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
thronekid:
I just dey read d last part of chapter 1 by Cybershow and though I'm not supposed to do this, I will.
Firstl, it seems you're yet to completely comprehend and assimilate this project. From the way you penned everything, its more like a yoruba movie with just one part boasting gigantly of a humilating duration of 10 minutes, you completed the story already, there's no way the preceeding writers would pen something on that same storyline. It would have been better if you had stopped the chapter at the point they married and end with something like this, "but as fate would have it, after the marraiage, the blissful union took a worse turn, people change, things get altered and yes, the union changed.", you know something like that would have granted the other writers athe chance to write on the story, shey u get?
Also, the grammar no be here o, work on it.
Just my 2 cents like boss D9ty7 would say!
oh thanks i will abide to that
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Cybershow:
oh thanks i will abide to that
Just saying though
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
thronekid:

Just saying though
Oh is not just a saying but also compulsory because am still a learner.. thanks for the advice
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kusibe77 where are thou? said by the group1 members
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Kusibe77(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Cybershow:
Kusibe77 where are thou? said by the group1 members
thou waiteth no more.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Kusibe77(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
The story dey as e be self. But I came up with something. To be posted shortly.

Viewing this topic: thronekid
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Kusibe77(m): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kusibe77:
thou waiteth no more.
Kusi this is not the place you are to post don't you see the main place to post
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kusibe77 i need your facebook id can you please forward that to me...please do that fast
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Kusibe77(m): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Cybershow:
Kusi this is not the place you are to post don't you see the main place to post
I want others to see it and comment on it,edit it.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kusibe77:
I want others to see it and comment on it,edit it.
Okay kusi.. but what about the facebook id i ask for?
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Kusibe77(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Cybershow:
Okay kusi.. but what about the facebook id i ask for?
2go:kusibeO
i don't want to share my fb here.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kusibe77:
Okay you know what please add me my id is Cybershow emmanuel
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 12:38am On Mar 01, 2015
Stuff46 why na? why? bt we said that comment is banned from the main story thread why?
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by stuff46(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kusibe77:

update it there, lets read from there
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
stuff46:

Stuff u gona take the chapter2 let kusibe77 take chapter3
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Kusibe77(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
stuff46:

k
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by stuff46(m): 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
Cybershow:
Stuff u gona take the chapter2 let kusibe77 take chapter3

he is taking his thing na. Let him update his chapter, i will take mine tomao
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
stuff46:

he is taking his thing na. Let him update his chapter, i will take mine tomao
Hmm i want u for chapter 2.me nd kusibe77.stil want to talk so post chapter 2 tomorow. kusibe77 wen wil you be online on 2go
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Kusibe77(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Cybershow:
wen wil you be online on 2go
8 pm.
Have update mine. I doesn't need. Let stuff46 do his stuff.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kusibe77:
8 pm.
Alrit then.. we be online now.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Evangelio(m): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Cyber, u see what i told u?
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2015
Evangelio:
Cyber, u see what i told u?
Yea kusibe77 is not just complying
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by stuff46(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
Please review your chapter, it contradict what cyber wrote on his chapter. I have read and read, i could'nt assimilate what you wrote to correspond with the dude wrote.
Kusibe77:
8 pm.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Kusibe77(m): 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
am sorry everybody. I lost my phone and i couldnt be online. Right now am chatting with another person phone. To what stuff46 said it will be very difficult to go back and edit. I had thought it will be clear. But i will still see what i could do.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
Kusibe77:
am sorry everybody. I lost my phone and i couldnt be online. Right now am chatting with another person phone.
stuff46 is true with wat he said.. just try meet us on facebook or acept my 2go request

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kazuo Ishiguro Wins The 2017 Nobel Prize In Literature! / Is English Nigeria's First Language? / A Poem For Nigeria's Independence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.