Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

I Have Alwayz Wanted 2 Join d Choir But My Problem Is Am Not Used To Skirts.mmm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Alwayz Wanted 2 Join d Choir But My Problem Is Am Not Used To Skirts.mmm (897 Views)

"Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe / Why Do Most Nigerians Believe Every Problem Is Spiritual? / Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Alwayz Wanted 2 Join d Choir But My Problem Is Am Not Used To Skirts.mmm by pweetichi(f): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
[color=#770077][/color][i][/i][center][/center]I really love to serve God wif my voice,I v alwayz wnted 2 sing in the choir BUT am kinda shy,an introvert and the biggest issue is in ma church as a member of d choir,u MUST wear skirts,nt js on sundez. Mmm!
Re: I Have Alwayz Wanted 2 Join d Choir But My Problem Is Am Not Used To Skirts.mmm by ammyluv2002(f): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
My dear, u can do it if you really want to join the choir.....I'm not a skirt person but I got used to it by fire by force and it's cool

2 Likes

Re: I Have Alwayz Wanted 2 Join d Choir But My Problem Is Am Not Used To Skirts.mmm by Cutehector(m): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lol I understand d feelin buh hey, thr is always a first tym u knw. Evry great singer was at one time shy in dr lives, even whitney houston. U gota gv it a try u knw.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Alwayz Wanted 2 Join d Choir But My Problem Is Am Not Used To Skirts.mmm by Lordabas: 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetichi:
I really love to serve God wif my voice,I v alwayz wnted 2 sing in the choir BUT am kinda shy,an introvert and the biggest issue is in ma church as a member of d choir,u MUST wear skirts,nt js on sundez. Mmm!

Is this even an issue?!

Re: I Have Alwayz Wanted 2 Join d Choir But My Problem Is Am Not Used To Skirts.mmm by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
the simple question is Are u doing it for Man or God?

when u serve God wholeheartedly theres always a reward...the skirt may be an inconveniency but i believe the reward from God is worth more than that....

look into ur heart and decide what is right

cute dp anyway

2 Likes

Re: I Have Alwayz Wanted 2 Join d Choir But My Problem Is Am Not Used To Skirts.mmm by elantraceey(f): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Shirt shouldn't hinder you from using your gifts to bless others .

But if its a must for you instead of living a double life (wearing trousers outside and shirt to church) you can just change your church.
Re: I Have Alwayz Wanted 2 Join d Choir But My Problem Is Am Not Used To Skirts.mmm by pweetichi(f): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lordabas:

Is this even an issue?!

Thank u
Re: I Have Alwayz Wanted 2 Join d Choir But My Problem Is Am Not Used To Skirts.mmm by olexjay(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
@OP .... You've said it all dat u love to serve God so u don't have to see anything as an obstacle holding you from doing that.

it doesn't mean that ladÍes only looks sexy in trousers, there are lots of nice skirt.

about your shyness, try to join the choir and stay at the back and sing with boldness, don't look at the congregation but be bold and with time you gonna be even bold to lead the choir.
Re: I Have Alwayz Wanted 2 Join d Choir But My Problem Is Am Not Used To Skirts.mmm by angelamina(f): 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
pweetichi:
[color=#770077][/color][i][/i][center][/center]I really love to serve God wif my voice,I v alwayz wnted 2 sing in the choir BUT am kinda shy,an introvert and the biggest issue is in ma church as a member of d choir,u MUST wear skirts,nt js on sundez. Mmm!
your nt alone my sister, I hv d same problem

1 Like

Re: I Have Alwayz Wanted 2 Join d Choir But My Problem Is Am Not Used To Skirts.mmm by Henrolla(m): 7:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Lordabas:

Is this even an issue?!

might not be an issue but i think she wants to talk to someone about it

1 Like

Re: I Have Alwayz Wanted 2 Join d Choir But My Problem Is Am Not Used To Skirts.mmm by Henrolla(m): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2015
pweetichi:
OP, don't think u want 2 serve God like u said. in the walk with God, sacrifices are inevitable. go through the bible and see how much sacrifices men made for God. besides, u only get to wear the skirt on sundays, is that so much to do 4 God?

1 Like

Re: I Have Alwayz Wanted 2 Join d Choir But My Problem Is Am Not Used To Skirts.mmm by thimbook2(m): 11:24am On Mar 01, 2015
U luk too cute for all dat kinda jive jarey
am sure skirts of various trendy cuts and styles can be fun to step out in; u nid to give it a try
Your potentials &gifts are far too electric, too worldchanging and fulfilling in nature for you to let dem lie untapped because of skirts or not, ok?
I dont knw hw far u've gone with ur breath control, tonality, voice training, stage ethics etc but join a group or praise-team first, then u will see dat skirts are d least of ur concerns once you get ur groove on
Bible says a man's 'gifts' (not his jeans, shoes or ties) 'maketh way for him'
u
U've not began to imagine hw far that ur voice cld carry u, you only av to start first.
Its ur year of fulfilled dreams and wider horizons.
Go out there and make it happen and come back and invite us for ur concerts later, ehn oyoyo pweetichichibaby?
Cheers
Re: I Have Alwayz Wanted 2 Join d Choir But My Problem Is Am Not Used To Skirts.mmm by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
U nid prayers lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Alwayz Wanted 2 Join d Choir But My Problem Is Am Not Used To Skirts.mmm by ojun50(m): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
wear skirt Then wear trouser under it.

(1) (Reply)

REVEALING: Nigerian Pastors Who Are Enemies...! / HARD TRUTH!!!! / Philippines Gospel Choir Breaks Akwa Ibom Mass Choir Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.