Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Flights To Atlanta - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flights To Atlanta (1694 Views)

Dana Air Commences Flights To Kaduna…promises On-time Performance / Foreign Flights To Nigeria Forced To Refuel Elsewhere - YahooNews / United Airline To Stop Flights To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flights To Atlanta by pslm23(f): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Please, British Airways, AirFrance, Lufthansa, KLM and even Ethiopian airlines have way too expensive flights leaving Lagos for Atlanta by end of March!

Does anybody know of a cheaper airline? Please no mention of AirAsia oh or any Asian plane, i take God beg una! grin
Re: Flights To Atlanta by jidex89200(m): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hey, your type of travel will depend on the advise i can give you. I travel from Atlanta to Lagos twice a month. I reside in Atlanta though. My question is, are you looking to book a one way flight or an inbound and outbound flight. Also, does flight time matter to you or, are you looking for the cheapest flight?
Re: Flights To Atlanta by pslm23(f): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thanks Jide. I'm already here. Took Qatar. One way for 800 dollars!
Re: Flights To Atlanta by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
pslm23:
Thanks Jide. I'm already here. Took Qatar. One way for 800 dollars!

Wow! Great deal. Journey of life huh? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Visit To The Historical National Complex Of Manas Ordo In Kyrgyzstan (photos) / South African Study Permit / 10 Things To Know While Visiting Arab Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.