Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday (30643 Views)

Hum Rider - The Car Lagosians Have Been Waiting For / Photo Of Okada Rider Carrying 9 Passengers On One Bike / A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2015
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by OBlaize(f): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2015
undecided The result of Too much inhalation of evostic and movie crawling on fast and furios
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by tolexy007(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2015
Nonybb:
Disadvantages of Train services
what is dis one saying undecided . guess u have smoke ur weed wit its seeds

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by beila05(m): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2015
sixtuschimere:
RIP.To all bike men out there,everybody should exercise patience.Dnt be in a haste
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by chibas: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2015
izuch:
Bike men, They are the same everywhere, always in a hurry.
shut up jare,where u there?.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by muzzol: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2015
9japrof:

I rarely reply posts on nairaland Buh I need to reply this, your definitely a bush man to make that silly comment. a man died out of his carelessness and you are here wagging your tongue talking crap.

Nigeria are the worst people to please on earth, the hediot said its the disadvantage of train, another may come out to say if the govt provided better trains this wouldnt have happened.

well I pray we all reason with our brains before we make comments.

Oga, while train services are not bad, bad planning and management may make train services bad. In all train stations, normal thing is to close the track with panels so that vehicles, bikes etc will not be able to access them. One of the basic ingredients of good project is the effort put into safety.

Railway services as they are in Nigeria is not safe. What happened to this guy is not an isolated case, even vehicles plying that spot go through so much risky stress whenever train is approaching especially, with so many trailers blocking that particular spot.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2015
I don't think this is an accident, I think he committed suicide. There r different ways to kill oneself, this is one way.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by Haywhymido(m): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2015
i careless abt sturborn n stonehearted dudes.Am sure nobody was chasing him. I av no rip to waste on such dude, i wish him what he wished him.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by izuch(m): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2015
chibas:
shut up jare,where u there?.
Are you a donkey, can't you read? Did you not see where they wrote that cars were even asked to stop? ODE oshi!! Go better school, you no gree. Stop drinking garri, you no gree. You situation is beyond salvage.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by Akinz0126(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2015
Haste make waste RIP to the dead.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by Nicepoker(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2015
Nonybb:
this one is mentally unstable

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by Lamexx(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2015
1000 ways to die (Naija edition)....crossing a railway line with crooked Bajah
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by loomer: 9:39am On Feb 20, 2015
Person wey wan die go die
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by Arcid: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2015
Nonybb:
Seriously!!!! Come on bro!!!
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Nonybb:
Say no to GEJ abi?
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by seangy4konji: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2015
rip...ogogoro na bad thing.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2015
sixtuschimere:
RIP.To all bike men out there,everybody should exercise patience.Dnt be in a haste
Don't be in haste.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by creamynuela88: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2015
Nonybb:

U are a big liar. Read d write up well d bike man was at fault. He didn't obey d traffic rule. How is that "disadvantages of train services"
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2015
Nonybb:
Sharrap
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by macuwon(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2015
jeez!

o.p its ishaga not ishagba

and dat happens to be my bus stop..

and CLAM happens to be my church.

UGLY COINCIDENCE

RIP
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by whatofyou: 11:11am On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=Oildichotomy post=30904773]And what's the difference ?

Learn to be creative, I tweak proverbs-- don't get mad cos I didn't say it the way you know it.
I don't follow the bandwagon undecided
[/Quote

Mr Tweaker, tweak no more, or get ready to be fined. Have you ever seen a grasshopper on a corpse before? Proverbs may sound ordinary, but they also have structures and laws that guide them.
Follow the bandwagon when it comes to proverbs, biko.

Does it mean that there wasn't any structure put in place to forcefully stop movement across the tracks when a train is nearby?
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by fitinwell: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2015
Just less dan 5mins patience... Cost him is exit! We mayb he might be a sucide bomber! Or rushing somewhere to do evil.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by orble: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2015
bigass:
This is how you fail exams. You copied from linda ikeji and copied her mistakes. Its Iju Ishaga Not Ishagba

U sef, dia ris no level crossing at Ishaga, Fagba is not Ishaga.

BTW, Tell ur boyfriend make him use helimet o, so that train no go kill am when e jam am.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 20, 2015
Okada like soldier ants. Disturbing the peace since 1960.

RIP
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by bumtos(m): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2015
I don't have to say sorry or wish him RIP 'coz he killed himself. This will serve as a lesson to everybody both okada riders and Drivers and all disobedient servants.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by Onozboy(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2015
bigass:
This is how you fail exams. You copied from linda ikeji and copied her mistakes. Its Iju Ishaga Not Ishagba
provided there is an ish..
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by Curvinus(m): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2015
Burger01:
Maybe he wanted to commit suicide. Jonathan don make this country tough for some people to survive. tongue

RIP Jare

Another brain dead piece of crap.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by Oildichotomy(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
@ whatofyou I'm not following the bandwagon

Fine me
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by stexsy(m): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nonybb:
its obvious u did nt read d post before rushing to comment. He was signaled to stop n others stoped but he formed James Bond
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by bigt2(m): 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nonybb:
you called that disadvantage or disobedience
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday by NobleG1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
One less id*iot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! / Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine / Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.