Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

#mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte (3047 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by arewafederation: 10:44am On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:

He have squad to convince so that makes it more than 1 votes

Gej till 2019

Who would listen to a nonentity like you? undecided

otu nne

Happy lanten! cool
Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by Donphillopus: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2015
arewafederation:

Who would listen to a nonentity like you? undecided

otu nne

Happy lanten! cool

Why do call me nonentity?

My brother am not a nonentity

Remain blessed

What is " otu nne"?

We are in lenten period
Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by obi4eze(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2015
He is not Buhari and will never be.

In INEC Chairman's voice 'General Muhammadu Buhari, having polled the highest number of votes and satisfied all the requirements in the electoral act, is hereby declared the winner of the 2015 Presidential elections and is hereby returned elected.'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by joseph1832(m): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Tonylyte:

He is the biggest marketer of APC' falsehood and propagandas.
And you think he would be any different now that he has decamped to the PDP? Marvelous, bloody marvelous! Please a round of applause for yourself.
Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by joseph1832(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:

He have squad to convince so that makes it more than 1 votes

Gej till 2019
Just how many squad did he convince when he was with the APC?

2 Likes

Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by Donphillopus: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Just how many squad did he convince when he was with the APC?

I guess you're the one to answer the question

But

I don't know you

Who are you?
Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by joseph1832(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:

I guess you're the one to answer the question

But

I don't know you

Who are you?
Your fairy god mother!.
Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by ozoigbondu: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2015
EdCure:
He was never in APC. Just an attention seeking internet troll who went around pestering people with request for connection and financial gratification.

His case is a classic example of frustrations resulting from what Robert K. Merton (1938) described as "Unreachable Goal Norms".

Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 20, 2015
Lolzzz, barcanista really broke lots of frustrated hearts grin

Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by arewafederation: 11:19am On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:

Why do call me nonentity?

My brother am not a nonentity

Remain blessed

What is " otu nne"?

We are in lenten period

Wow! Interesting that you behave like a human in lenten period.

Remain blessed.....

otu nne
Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by Rilwayne001: 11:21am On Feb 20, 2015
Seun should please close this useless thread.
Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by PhockPhockMan: 11:22am On Feb 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Keep consoling yourself!
Nwanne, ndo.
Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by Donphillopus: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2015
arewafederation:

Wow! Interesting that you behave like a human in lenten period.

Remain blessed.....

otu nne

What is otu nne?
Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by PhockPhockMan: 11:24am On Feb 20, 2015
Tonylyte:

Lol, ma'am i have not seen your comment(s) for ''ages'' now, unlike before where it was raining on nairaland. Hw market?
She/he has not been paid by Lai Mohammed since January.
Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by arewafederation: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:

What is otu nne?

I will tell you after the lenten period.

otu nne
Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by Donphillopus: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2015
arewafederation:

I will tell you after the lenten period.

otu nne

Ok sir
Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by PhockPhockMan: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2015
Firefire:
Allahu Akbar

Glory be to the name of our God.

Enemy camp in disarray, what a mighty God we serve.

Yes o o, I still can't understand what my sweet sister, berem is Still doing in enemy camp.
Berem, every CHARM binding you with APC, HOLY GHOOOOOOOSSSSTTTT, fiiiiirrrrrrreeee.

1 Like

Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Yes o o, I still can't understand what my sweet sister, berem is Still doing in enemy camp.
Berem, every CHARM binding you with APC, HOLY GHOOOOOOOSSSSTTTT, fiiiiirrrrrrreeee.
undecided undecided
Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by Egbagirl(f): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2015
berem:
I laugh when I hear these pdp rats say Barcanista has seen the so called light that's why he decamped.

I and a very few nairalanders who are very close to him knows his reason for leaving the progressives.

Barcanista has only one vote and i don't think his new found love for Jonathan will attract anyone to join him.

shocked sad shocked where did he go
Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:

Ok sir

It means "ur moda nyash"
Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by Firefire(m): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

cheesy
Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by oyeludef(m): 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
I wont pretend dat i wasnt disappointed wen barcanista left Apc cos it was tru him i got to debunk several propaganda used against d General nd eventually fell in love wit d APC party. My greatest disappointment is d trivial reason he gave for leaving and how soon he started campaigning for d same man he called clueless which shows he is capable of distorting facts just to win an argument, he went ahead to call obasanjo is d brain behind APC. All dis happened btw three days and forced every logical mind to believe d gbawe allegations. It will b really difficult to convince those of us who looked up to him in d APC camp to buy into his new found Alliance. #We have decided #Gmb/Pyo for president.

3 Likes

Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
oyeludef:
I wont pretend dat i wasnt disappointed wen barcanista left Apc cos it was tru him i got to debunk several propaganda used against d General nd eventually fell in love wit d APC party. My greatest disappointment is d trivial reason he gave for leaving and how soon he started campaigning for d same man he called clueless which shows he is capable of distorting facts just to win an argument, he went ahead to call obasanjo is d brain behind APC. All dis happened btw three days and forced every logical mind to believe d gbawe allegations. It will b really difficult to convince those of us who looked up to him in d APC camp to buy into his new found Alliance. #We have decided #Gmb/Pyo for president.
While I won't make any comment with respect to my political decision, I will want to know when I made the bold.
Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by arewafederation: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:

Ok sir

Good!

otu nne!
Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by oyeludef(m): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
While I won't make any comment with respect to my political decision, I will want to know when I made the bold.
in ur own words u called him d navigator of APC ship.
Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by elbinmanny(m): 12:35am On Feb 21, 2015
TGIF..just got home undecided

Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by freshness2020: 3:12am On Feb 21, 2015
Tonylyte:

Lol, ma'am i have not seen your comment(s) for ''ages'' now, unlike before where it was raining on nairaland. Hw market?
Real bad market for them since their spokesman saw the light....as ♈όϋ rightly stated barcanista is one real gun they've lost for life!
Long live Pdp! Long live our great country Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by Tonylyte(m): 7:37am On Feb 21, 2015
freshness2020:

Real bad market for them since their spokesman saw the light....as ♈όϋ rightly stated barcanista is one real gun they've lost for life!
Long live Pdp! Long live our great country Nigeria!
Thank you. You(pdp supporters) have always had the interest of our dear nation at heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte by joseph1832(m): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2015
barcanista:
Why won't you? In fact why shouldn't you?. You've been mightily vociferous with criticism on the PDP and GEJ, for you to turn your back now makes you no different from a 'political prostitute'.

Sincerely, it makes you no different than our Nigerian politicians who carpet cross like no mans business. I really use to believe that you're an idealist. May I was wrong....

If truly the likes of you can decamp, (even though you say you're not a card carrying member of any political party, but atleast you openly supported the APC and GMB), it means you're feeble minded, bro, I just want to know your reasons for changing sides.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2009/2010 Chevron Scholarship Is Out / Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders / If Nigeria Continues Like This, I May Have To Start Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.