Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com (40178 Views)

Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by fitzmayowa: 3:20am On Feb 20, 2015
I guess the compartment for bomb is now used to carry leaflet, since fighter jets has been converted to leaflet distributing machine...Why can't some people just sit down and reason before putting out propaganda...

You read some propaganda and you just laugh at how du.mb some nigerians are...SMH

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by jmaine: 3:24am On Feb 20, 2015
dre11:

How does a jet fighters release it missile and bombs

Does it have to go through the same process you just described

This has got to be the dumbest post in recent times. Damn !!!

6 Likes

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by jmaine: 3:28am On Feb 20, 2015
Only ultra dull Nigerians will lap up this juvenile propaganda.

Chai !! My fellow citizens are dull to the core.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Sibrah: 4:11am On Feb 20, 2015
Political BH
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by adoyi81: 5:35am On Feb 20, 2015
pacesetter939:

GBAM!
Gen. Andrew Owoye Azazi told us same thing in 2011 after which the government took him off the radar but GOD will judge GEJ and his allies
Same God will reward accordingly,northern leaders who over the years have impoverished its people,making available human resources for easy manipulation by Islamic sect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by LRNZH(m): 5:41am On Feb 20, 2015
jmaine:
Only ultra dull Nigerians will lap up this juvenile propaganda.
Chai !! My fellow citizens are dull to the core.

jmaine:

This has got to be the dumbest post in recent times. Damn !!!

I always suspected that you, my friend, is a dumbfuck positing as an intellectual. How dare you call another dumb when he is right? You owe him a massive apology.

People read this:

"Airborne leaflet propaganda is a form of psychological warfare in which leaflets (flyers) are scattered in the air. Military forces have used aircraft to drop leaflets to attempt to alter the behavior of combatants and non-combatants in enemy-controlled territory, sometimes in conjunction with air strikes. Humanitarian air missions, in cooperation with leaflet propaganda, can turn the populace against their leadership while preparing them for the arrival of enemy combatants.

Leaflet delivery can be as simple as having one or more of the aircraft's crew throw bundles of leaflets out of an open hatchway. A more sophisticated method is the leaflet bomb. This is not an explosive device, but rather a bomb–shaped container that is dropped from the aircraft and opened in mid-air, dispersing the leaflets it holds. One such "bomb" may contain tens of thousands of leaflets."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airborne_leaflet_propaganda

cc: Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, Maclatunji, OAM4J

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by vincencior(m): 5:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Bayswater:
@OP, you need a job. Are you APC termites not tired of spreading lies?

Its true. My Auncle from Gombi told me same. It was actually a military helicopter and the soldiers on ground confirm that it was a military helicopter.

Better open ur eyes
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by vincencior(m): 5:51am On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=Normality post=30900183]Y. A. C

Yet Another Crap......

Y. A. P
Yet Another Propanganda

Y'ALL
Yet Another Ludicrous Lie

these guys no get hope for life, una fit use lie spoil una bright future, make una no lie one old vexing old grandma go naked curse una, na lie lie una fit dey lie for this world.....

open mouth to say ordinary "good morning",,...na lie go comot.

these people don lie sotey the only truth remaining in their system is that air they are breathing..

infact dem fit say air no dey again so people fit curse and insult God Almighty.

Tufiakwa, chukwu ekwekwala ngwere gbaa aji

God forbid, make lizard get hairs
[/quote

Odey try to confirm story first. It was actually a military helicopter according to witnesses in Gombi town.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by LRNZH(m): 6:11am On Feb 20, 2015
GEJites, educate yourselves before coming to spew trash.

2 Likes

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by meforyou1(m): 6:25am On Feb 20, 2015
wisov:
The story is very unlikely to b true
It is very untrue
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by aryzgreat: 6:36am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
LRNZH:

I always suspected that you, my friend, is a dumbfuck positing as an intellectual. How dare you call another dumb when he is right? You owe him a massive apology.

People read this:

"Airborne leaflet propaganda is a form of psychological warfare in which leaflets (flyers) are scattered in the air. Military forces have used aircraft to drop leaflets to attempt to alter the behavior of combatants and non-combatants in enemy-controlled territory, sometimes in conjunction with air strikes. Humanitarian air missions, in cooperation with leaflet propaganda, can turn the populace against their leadership while preparing them for the arrival of enemy combatants.

Leaflet delivery can be as simple as having one or more of the aircraft's crew throw bundles of leaflets out of an open hatchway. A more sophisticated method is the leaflet bomb. This is not an explosive device, but rather a bomb–shaped container that is dropped from the aircraft and opened in mid-air, dispersing the leaflets it holds. One such "bomb" may contain tens of thousands of leaflets."

[/s]

Where did u see fighter jet?

U apc cockroaches keep manufacturing lies and propaganda everyday.

Satan will be marveled at ur lies.

10 Likes

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by aryzgreat: 6:38am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
vincencior:

Its true. My Auncle from Gombi told me same. It was actually a military helicopter and the soldiers on ground confirm that it was a military helicopter.

Better open ur eyes
[/s]

From fighter jet to military helicopter, and none deemed it fit to snap them?

Next lie will be parachutes

4 Likes

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by dre11(m): 7:06am On Feb 20, 2015
tare22:
[s]
OMG so u are saying they stuff flyers were there are suppose to be Naipoms and Rockets... Hw ws dat now programmed to the jets trigger bottom.. Bros or Girl or gay abeg I won go sleep I get work tomorrow..its obvious u they work[/s]

jmaine:

[s]This has got to be the dumbest post in recent times. Damn[/s]!!!

Truckpusher:
[s]Damn! This your stupidity is simply legendary.So they can now program flyers/leaflets to the trigger system of the jet release buttons? undecided
Too many dumb fellows in the APC. grin
CHOI[/s] !!!

Dumbs ass
You need to get educated first before coming to attack my post
Read this up

Use of leaflet bombs by revolutionary groups

Leaflet bombs have not only been used by states for purposes of military warfare but have, since the 1940s, also been used by radical political and ideological sub-state groups.

2 Likes

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Fourcade(m): 7:27am On Feb 20, 2015
. . .and these started when the elections were postponed.
. . .GEJ maintains Soldiers will be used for elections for 'Security'
. . .Boko Haram 'chekow' maintains they will disrupt the elections.
. . .Flyers are being distributed by all means to prevent the populace from voting.

We are watching!
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by vicadex07(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2015
LRNZH:
Fighter jets which can only be military jets [that can be flying in Nigerian airspace] have been seen dropping Boko Haram propaganda flyers in Gombi, Adamawa state.

There was confusion in Gombi as the jets dropped flyers of a sort of Boko Haram splinter group as it appears, containing apology messages to the people but at the same time warning them once again to not go to the polls in the postponed March 28th general elections.

This is the second time in recent weeks that Boko Haram has distributed flyers warning northerners not to go to the polls. The last episode, Boko Haram surprisingly briefly captured Gombe town, Gombe state and distributed such flyers before leaving.

As the group is finally being defeated this last hour by the Jonathan government that sees the termination of Boko Haram, critical to attempt to rescue an impending ruling party defeat, the group seems to be sending out last messages against the polls as the last duty in their ‘contract’.

Analysis of the messages showed spellings and pronunciations that appeared Nigerien or Chadian and not Nigerian Hausa.

The flyers were signed by towns, Gamboru, Damask and Alagamo.

In a video we published Yesterday, Boko Haram leader, “Abubakar Shekau” once again took the elections very seriously and swore that even if they die in the process, they will try to disrupt the elections.

It appears Boko Haram is very interested as with the ruling People’s Democratic Pary, PDP to shelve the elections that favor the anti-corruption opposition candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari.

Boko Haram also appears hell-bent on trying to reduce the population who will go out to vote in Nigeria’s north. From recent rallies, the opposition has swept the north and has almost 90% support with about 74% support in the south of the nation, while the ruling party has had very little support in Nigeria and less still in the nation’s north.

Since the defeat of the ruling party became apparent with the February 14th presidential polls having had to be shifted by the ruling party to prevent an early defeat, Boko Haram seems to be aggressively promoting agenda to obstruct the democratic process including with videos and tweets on its new twitter handle and flyers distributed successfully in unusual locations in spite of the full military clampdown.

The latest letters are below:

http://newsrescue.com/fighter-jets-drop-boko-haram-flyers-adamawa-warning-voting/#axzz3SDBrdGwa

god bless you my brother. I have always shouted it to whoever cares to hear that PDP is boko haram. They are recruiting poor and hopeless Chadians/Nigeriens in order to bomb and decimate the north which can confidently said to be Buharis stronghold.

It makes no sense that buhari will sponsor the death and massive murder of people who love and clamour for his presidency. It also makes no sense that Nothern elites in the opposition party are the sponsors of massively murdering their own people cos they have absolutely nothing to gain from it except useless propaganda which works both for APC and PDP so it is ineffective.

Its only PDP that stand to gain enormously from the insurgency cos the north is definitely an no no for them. This explains why GEJ has been non challant about the fight against terrorism.

General Azazi already proclaimed the obvious and he was systematically murdered. Reasonable and sensible Nigerians know the truth regarding this. Unending boko haram menace and the motivaation behind it.

2 Likes

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Bayswater: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2015
vincencior:

Better open ur eyes

Their uncle said it was a fighter jet that dropped the flyers, now your uncle from Gombi said it was a military helicopter but my uncle from Michika said flyers were not dropped that this story is a typical APC propaganda.

Our uncles have given us 3 different versions of the story, which one do we believe?

6 Likes

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by WendellSimilin: 7:41am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
Bayswater:
@OP, you need a job. Are you APC termites not tired of spreading lies?
[/s]

Are you okay in your head? Can you dispute his claims or is he the owner of newsrescue.com? Some of you can be very daft sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by M4gunners: 7:41am On Feb 20, 2015
pacesetter939:
Jonathan should call his boys to order. Enough of this tactics of bombing opposition strong base.

GEJ, please call your boys to order.
We are smarter than this.
Thunder fire your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by vicadex07(m): 7:42am On Feb 20, 2015
musiwa97:
You are saying the group book haram is smart than we think.

If not, why have they remain persistent and continue to grow. They are definitely smarter than what we think and have high connections in this present administration itself.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Fourcade(m): 7:46am On Feb 20, 2015
WendellSimilin:
[s][/s]

Are you okay in your head? Can you dispute his claims or is he the owner of newsrescue.com? Some of you can be very daft sometimes.

Lol. . .Wendell Simlin did you tear your membership card too? Abi GEJ has sacked you. .

Lol @ PDP Nemesis grin

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Bayswater: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2015
WendellSimilin:
[s][/s]

newsrescue.com? Is that a news site? What do they do there? Do they sell airtime? Can I book flights on it?

Every Tinubu, Atiku and Buhari now opens a blog to post trash. By March 28, all you enemies of progress go know how far when buhari gets beaten again.

You need to get your head examined, the foolishness of you janja-vermins is just irredeemable.

2 Likes

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by gwales: 7:57am On Feb 20, 2015
Andrew azazi, PDP is Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by OBAFEMIawolowo: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2015
I smell lies
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by tunex23: 8:02am On Feb 20, 2015
Very obvious......GEJ boys @ work, all their plans will fail woefully.

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by signz: 8:05am On Feb 20, 2015
Which kain lie be dis nah

Shame don dey catch me embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by CodeHouse: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2015
See the letter without margin grin
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by kent79: 8:18am On Feb 20, 2015
Imagine
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by PointB: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2015
@op,

Are you sure it was a fighter jet or space ship?

Myfriend, shine your eyes !

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by WendellSimilin: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2015
Bayswater:

newsrescue.com? Is that a news site? What do they do there? Do they sell airtime? Can I book flights on it?

Every Tinubu, Atiku and Buhari now opens a blog to post trash. By March 28, all you enemies of progress go know how far when buhari gets beaten again.

You need to get your head examined, the foolishness of you janja-vermins is just irredeemable.
You're a very daft fellow and I'm not surprised by your tantrums. According to you shameless dolts, any news agency that exposes the wickedness of this useless government is owned by Tinubu and APC. You should donate your brain for research.

2 Likes

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by jmaine: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2015
LRNZH:

People read this:

Will you shut up that useless BH loving pile hole of yours .

It is ediots like you who should be ripped to pieces whenever BH strikes since you are so passionate and sympathetic to their crusade.

Quoting all manner of sundry sources dating several decades backwards is the height of foolishness.

We have seen more recent version of leaflets droppings by sophisticated world powers like Israel and it doesn't involve leaflets bomb. A simple chopper does that effortlessly.

A terrible fool like you should know when to draw the line between bizarre propaganda and posing as a vague intellectual solely in the business of propagating BH ideology.

5 Likes

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by deji68: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2015
APC...."All na Propanganda congress"...liars since 2000BC grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by jmaine: 8:29am On Feb 20, 2015
dre11:

Dumbs ass
You need to get educated first before coming to attack my post
Read this up

Use of leaflet bombs by revolutionary groups

Leaflet bombs have not only been used by states for purposes of military warfare but have, since the 1940s, also been used by radical political and ideological sub-state groups.

Only an ignorant twerp like you and the OP will believe that NAF has such time to engage in the idiocy peddled on this thread.

Just like I answered the OP, you are all silly for giving me dated sources to support your dedicated BH supporting crusades.

Fighter jets indeed . . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) / APC Letter To Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.