Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com (40187 Views)

Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by jmaine: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2015
MalcoImX:
But jmaine, if you're in doubt a simple call to Gombi will clear this issue now!

That NAF fighter jets dropped leaflet bombs or what ? grin

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by loomer: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2015
Na where for the world dem de use jet fighters drop papers?

Na jet fighter una call am o,

Make una fear God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Senjuchiha: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2015
Dnt mynd em...d illiteracy of Buhari n d guilibility of osinbande has bn passed down 2 dm dt dy dnt knw dia left 4rm rty again..dy r jst as robots 2 dose janjalweeds
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by mustymatic(m): 9:39am On Feb 20, 2015
May God put an end to this and end Nigeria's miseries..
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by pembisco(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2015
this is just a propaganda, a lie aimed at sympathising with apc. im not a fool
By the way im from yola, dt gombi is around 150km from yola. this news is fake because it contradicts the action taken by military against the BH. if pdp (gej) don't want elections in the north he (they) wouldn't have dealt with BH as of late, they would have just allowed us wallow in fear of coming out to vote, but now I tell u every one is having confidence about his/her security and are ready to come out and vote, infact apc should be greatful for this as they'll have lost alot of votes here in the north due to fear of coming out to vote. This alone made me believe gej will hold free and fear election and I respect him for this.
APC should stop crying foul all the time pls, they didn't even say chopper but fighter jets. Haba

4 Likes

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by MalcoImX: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2015
jmaine:

That NAF fighter jets dropped leaflet bombs or what ? grin
That whether there was anything like a plane that dropped leaflets from the air.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by mustymatic(m): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Senjuchiha:
Dnt mynd em...d illiteracy of Buhari n d guilibility of osinbande has bn passed down 2 dm dt dy dnt knw dia left 4rm rty again..dy r jst as robots 2 dose janjalweeds
I will not mind your spellings either
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by firstolalekan(m): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2015
tare22:

OMG so u are saying they stuff flyers were there are suppose to be Naipoms and Rockets... Hw ws dat now programmed to the jets trigger bottom.. Bros or Girl or gay abeg I won go sleep I get work tomorrow..its obvious u they work
You are a complete dumbfùck miserable deluded foòl.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by jmaine: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2015
MalcoImX:
That whether there was anything like a plane that dropped leaflets from the air.

Yola which is the main operational base of NAF in the fight against BH can't be seen indulging in that, this article made reference of a fighter jet and that in itself is very absurd.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Mrbigman1(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2015
Confusion in the camp of the opposition.
Some say GEJ is bombing to disrupt election in the north,
Others says no more shift of election tactics would catch up.

Now the Op and his so call write up is so shallow minded and also confused by saying that the opposition has 90 per cent votes in the north and 74 per cent in the south.
Please wake up mr. Joseph "de dreamer"
And stop making stupid assumptions that have always caused trouble in the north.
U make people believe that GMB has won while in reality they he his sinking and after election when reality sets in, u start uproar over there in the north.
Mind u, if u watched Channel TV this morning, u'd hear chamberlain say that the percentage of online votes is no certain.
And u'd also hear them saying that a lot of people would not vote.
So how do u come about with ur figures?
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by justdivine: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2015
APC stop all this ur propaganda it will not take u no were.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by holatin(m): 9:50am On Feb 20, 2015
LRNZH:

I always suspected that you, my friend, is a dumbfuck positing as an intellectual. How dare you call another dumb when he is right? You owe him a massive apology.

People read this:

"Airborne leaflet propaganda is a form of psychological warfare in which leaflets (flyers) are scattered in the air. Military forces have used aircraft to drop leaflets to attempt to alter the behavior of combatants and non-combatants in enemy-controlled territory, sometimes in conjunction with air strikes. Humanitarian air missions, in cooperation with leaflet propaganda, can turn the populace against their leadership while preparing them for the arrival of enemy combatants.

Leaflet delivery can be as simple as having one or more of the aircraft's crew throw bundles of leaflets out of an open hatchway. A more sophisticated method is the leaflet bomb. This is not an explosive device, but rather a bomb–shaped container that is dropped from the aircraft and opened in mid-air, dispersing the leaflets it holds. One such "bomb" may contain tens of thousands of leaflets."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airborne_leaflet_propaganda

cc: Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, Maclatunji, OAM4J
wisov
truckpusher
Normality
knightsTempler
denedene
tare22
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by bobisky(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2015
Man your brain just need checkup.hw can a president sponsor those killing his people and still killing the killersyou need a doc man
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by adeA1(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2015
This article is not only speaks the mind of a few Nigerians but also confirms the then words of NSA Azazi(may his soul rest in P.peace). This is enogh to get gej the EXECUTION charge.. I knw the concious mind won't disagree.

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by danielmichael(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2015
But yu people told us that boko haram are uneducated sect but how come they have the ability to write and give us such information on a paper write up..

God punish evribdy in dis contry
Im gettin outta here
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by justdivine: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2015
dustmalik:
Just so some people understand what this means exactly. There is no way fighter jets can fly the airspace without authorization, because the Jets must identify themselves. In other words, the government has a hand in this.

There is Notting like fighting jets. APC stop ur propaganda
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by adeA1(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2015
justdivine:
APC stop all this ur propaganda it will not take u no were.
..........................................................................................but its already takes them to everywhere
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by holatin(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Senjuchiha:
you can't even research before posting dumbly on NL
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by pekeyim: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2015
NEXT time, when You want to start a lie or propaganda, Please do it well.

A. Fighter jet?? Firing Papers?

LWKM.

@. What speed please?
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Senjuchiha: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2015
Lwkmd
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by zizirecords(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2015
Please educate the dumb 'intellectuals' on this forum who are so bent on supporting GEJ and his incompetent cluelessness.
LRNZH:

I always suspected that you, my friend, is a dumbfuck positing as an intellectual. How dare you call another dumb when he is right? You owe him a massive apology.

People read this:

"Airborne leaflet propaganda is a form of psychological warfare in which leaflets (flyers) are scattered in the air. Military forces have used aircraft to drop leaflets to attempt to alter the behavior of combatants and non-combatants in enemy-controlled territory, sometimes in conjunction with air strikes. Humanitarian air missions, in cooperation with leaflet propaganda, can turn the populace against their leadership while preparing them for the arrival of enemy combatants.

Leaflet delivery can be as simple as having one or more of the aircraft's crew throw bundles of leaflets out of an open hatchway. A more sophisticated method is the leaflet bomb. This is not an explosive device, but rather a bomb–shaped container that is dropped from the aircraft and opened in mid-air, dispersing the leaflets it holds. One such "bomb" may contain tens of thousands of leaflets."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airborne_leaflet_propaganda

cc: Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, Maclatunji, OAM4J
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by melomelo: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2015
Buhari is in UK now to import more tools for his boys for this coming election.
Buhari should please call his boys to order. Enough of this tactics of bombing opposition strong base.

Buhari, please call your boys to order.
We are tired of bloodiness in Nigeria
God pleassssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2015
So Jonathan you could do this all this while and you allow thousands of people to perish like that in the northeast? Jonathan you’re wicked in-short you’re the devil in human image. People perish like sand dropping from tipper and you fold your arms. What stop you from getting all the equipment for Nigerian army for this long? You just want to use us for election again abi as if you’re senseless. God will judge you and whoever that’s involving in destroying Nigeria. I will not votes anybody because, I regretted voting you Jonathan in 2011 and God will forgive me for voting you. Let the will of God be done in Nigeria but don’t try to ring the election if you want to last in this one life. Be warned. May God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by nortcentrallord(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if some people walk around with weevil brains. And some people will believe this kind of crap. Na wa for this country oh. I just hope we won't regret this injustice on our government one day. Could any propaganda be more demeaning like this one peddled by APC again? SMH for gullible Nigerians.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by tsdarkside(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2015
colonialists,playing stvpid games again..

dont fall for it...NIGERIA FOR THE NIGERIANS....
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by jmaine: 10:02am On Feb 20, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Sometimes I wonder if some people walk around with weevil brains. And some people will believe this kind of crap. Na wa for this country oh. I just hope we won't regret this injustice on our government one day. Could any propaganda be more demeaning like this one peddled by APC again? SMH for gullible Nigerians.

Lolz, I marvel that the sheer stupidity of those ingesting this hilarious piece of junk peddled by the APC/BH supporting crews . . . . .
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by zizirecords(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2015
You are even sillier not to realize that Channels TV as well as AIT are under PDP payroll.
Mrbigman1:
Confusion in the camp of the opposition.
Some say GEJ is bombing to disrupt election in the north,
Others says no more shift of election tactics would catch up.

Now the Op and his so call write up is so shallow minded and also confused by saying that the opposition has 90 per cent votes in the north and 74 per cent in the south.
Please wake up mr. Joseph "de dreamer"
And stop making stupid assumptions that have always caused trouble in the north.
U make people believe that GMB has won while in reality they he his sinking and after election when reality sets in, u start uproar over there in the north.
Mind u, if u watched Channel TV this morning, u'd hear chamberlain say that the percentage of online votes is no certain.
And u'd also hear them saying that a lot of people would not vote.
So how do u come about with ur figures?
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2015
I saw it myself,it passed through maiduguri but it didnt drop anythin in maid 4 na......I even thought dat it was airforce ppl.Oh God!wat is happening is this country.

2 Likes

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Senjuchiha: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2015
Typical supporters of APC...always resorting 2 insults wn d truth has bn told 2 them
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by luggy(m): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2015
pacesetter939:
Jonathan should call his boys to order. Enough of this tactics of bombing opposition strong base.

GEJ, please call your boys to order.
We are smarter than this.
ur mad., wat did jonathan do., ask buhari to call his boys inorder, Buhari said that he will make Jonathan goverment ungovernable. he is duying it by funding bokooharam
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by tsdarkside(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2015
dont forget the europeans are in nord-africa...

dont forget their stvpid game of : "divide and conquer"

black-americans warned us..but nobody was listening.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Senjuchiha: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2015
U're dumb as ds janjalweeds if u believe dt shitass article...hw cn a jet fighter distributes leaflets wn on air...go do ur research ryt b4 felin funky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Refuses To Restrain NPF, AGF From Arresting, Extraditing DCP Abba Kyari / Governor Dickson & Wife Dedicate Their Quadruplets At King Of Glory Church (Pics / No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.