Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com (40186 Views)

Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by LRNZH(m): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2015
LRNZH:

I always suspected that you, my friend, is a dumbfuck positing as an intellectual. How dare you call another dumb when he is right? You owe him a massive apology.
People read this:

"Airborne leaflet propaganda is a form of psychological warfare in which leaflets (flyers) are scattered in the air. Military forces have used aircraft to drop leaflets to attempt to alter the behavior of combatants and non-combatants in enemy-controlled territory, sometimes in conjunction with air strikes. Humanitarian air missions, in cooperation with leaflet propaganda, can turn the populace against their leadership while preparing them for the arrival of enemy combatants.
Leaflet delivery can be as simple as having one or more of the aircraft's crew throw bundles of leaflets out of an open hatchway. A more sophisticated method is the leaflet bomb. This is not an explosive device, but rather a bomb–shaped container that is dropped from the aircraft and opened in mid-air, dispersing the leaflets it holds. One such "bomb" may contain tens of thousands of leaflets."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airborne_leaflet_propaganda
cc: Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, Maclatunji, OAM4J

jmaine:

Will you shut up that useless BH loving pile hole of yours .

It is ediots like you who should be ripped to pieces whenever BH strikes since you are so passionate and sympathetic to their crusade.

Quoting all manner of sundry sources dating several decades backwards is the height of foolishness.

We have seen more recent version of leaflets droppings by sophisticated world powers like Israel and it doesn't involve leaflets bomb. A simple chopper does that effortlessly.

A terrible fool like you should know when to draw the line between bizarre propaganda and posing as a vague intellectual solely in the business of propagating BH ideology.

Is this your best answer to a well researched counter?
Eiya, don't get worked up and all sissy. OK? Oya take handkerchief. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Bayswater: 8:33am On Feb 20, 2015
WendellSimilin:

You're a very daft fellow and I'm not surprised by your tantrums. According to you shameless dolts, any news agency that exposes the wickedness of this useless government is owned by Tinubu and APC. You should donate your brain for research.
Bayswater:

newsrescue.com? Is that a news site? What do they do there? Do they sell airtime? Can I book flights on it?

Every Tinubu, Atiku and Buhari now opens a blog to post trash. By March 28, all you enemies of progress go know how far when buhari gets beaten again.

You need to get your head examined, the foolishness of you janja-vermins is just irredeemable.

Read what I said above, I did not say newsrescue.com is owned by Tinubu. Buhari or Atiku. Use your head ( I no talk say make you dey give people headbutt o cos you're dumb like that).
Common wordplay, you no understand. Common logic, you cannot apply. You go school at all? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by golddeejay(m): 8:34am On Feb 20, 2015
LRNZH:

I always suspected that you, my friend, is a dumbfuck positing as an intellectual. How dare you call another dumb when he is right? You owe him a massive apology.

may u prosper in everyth u do my friend. Thank u for raining on some people parade. Some fool will come to nl and be feeling like a sage
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by erocorp01: 8:37am On Feb 20, 2015
LRNZH:
Fighter jets which can only be military jets [that can be flying in Nigerian airspace] have been seen dropping Boko Haram propaganda flyers in Gombi, Adamawa state.

There was confusion in Gombi as the jets dropped flyers of a sort of Boko Haram splinter group as it appears, containing apology messages to the people but at the same time warning them once again to not go to the polls in the postponed March 28th general elections.

This is the second time in recent weeks that Boko Haram has distributed flyers warning northerners not to go to the polls. The last episode, Boko Haram surprisingly briefly captured Gombe town, Gombe state and distributed such flyers before leaving.

As the group is finally being defeated this last hour by the Jonathan government that sees the termination of Boko Haram, critical to attempt to rescue an impending ruling party defeat, the group seems to be sending out last messages against the polls as the last duty in their ‘contract’.

Analysis of the messages showed spellings and pronunciations that appeared Nigerien or Chadian and not Nigerian Hausa.

The flyers were signed by towns, Gamboru, Damask and Alagamo.

In a video we published Yesterday, Boko Haram leader, “Abubakar Shekau” once again took the elections very seriously and swore that even if they die in the process, they will try to disrupt the elections.

It appears Boko Haram is very interested as with the ruling People’s Democratic Pary, PDP to shelve the elections that favor the anti-corruption opposition candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari.

Boko Haram also appears hell-bent on trying to reduce the population who will go out to vote in Nigeria’s north. From recent rallies, the opposition has swept the north and has almost 90% support with about 74% support in the south of the nation, while the ruling party has had very little support in Nigeria and less still in the nation’s north.

Since the defeat of the ruling party became apparent with the February 14th presidential polls having had to be shifted by the ruling party to prevent an early defeat, Boko Haram seems to be aggressively promoting agenda to obstruct the democratic process including with videos and tweets on its new twitter handle and flyers distributed successfully in unusual locations in spite of the full military clampdown.

The latest letters are below:

http://newsrescue.com/fighter-jets-drop-boko-haram-flyers-adamawa-warning-voting/#axzz3SDBrdGwa

YOUNG man a fighter jet can not drop flyers wen flying,mayb u shd google the picture of a fighter jet, dia is no way a fighter jet can drop flyers nor even carry flyers, u shd hv use helicopters for this ur bloody lies. U cnt open d top of a fighter jet wen in d air excpt u r ejecting out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by LRNZH(m): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2015
golddeejay:
may u prosper in everyth u do my friend. Thank u for raining on some people parade. Some fool will come to nl and be feeling like a sage

The jmaine guy is quick to call others dumb so I decided to put him in his place without a single insult fired. grin
This is the third or fourth thread now that I have busted his egocentric lies

Mods why is this not on FP already?

cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Maclatunji, Obinoscopy, OAM4J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by WendellSimilin: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2015
Bayswater:

Read what I said above, I did not say newsrescue.com is owned by Tinubu. Buhari or Atiku. Use your head ( I no talk say make you dey give people headbutt o cos you're dumb like that).
Common wordplay, you no understand. Common logic, you cannot apply. You go school at all? grin grin grin
Lol see this mumu forming funky...it's a common practice for you fools to rebuff news that speaks ill of this useless government. Simple English I type your brain no fit process, you come dey answer question wey i no ask you grin grin
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by jmaine: 8:44am On Feb 20, 2015
LRNZH:

The jmaine guy is quick to call others dumb so I decided to put him in his place without a single insult fired. grin
This is the third or fourth thread now that I have busted his egocentric lies

Mods why is this not on FP already?

cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Maclatunji, Obinoscopy, OAM4J

The part in red is fvcking hilarious . . . . . . I have never seen a dude who loves engaging in self adulation where there is no pointer to that.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by jmaine: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2015
LRNZH:

Is this your best answer to a well researched counter?
Eiya, don't get worked up and all sissy. OK? Oya take handkerchief. grin

So Wikipedia is now your well researched counter . . . .You are such a joke . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by LRNZH(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2015
jmaine:

So Wikipedia is now your well researched counter . . . .You are such a joke . . . . .

jmaine:

The part in red is fvcking hilarious . . . . . . I have never seen a dude who loves engaging in self adulation where there is no pointer to that anyway

I've observed how emotional you become when you're busted and that's from my experience of busting your half baked arguments in the past like I just did on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by PointB: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2015
Bayswater:

Their uncle said it was a fighter jet that dropped the flyers, now your uncle from Gombi said it was a military helicopter but my uncle from Michika said flyers were not dropped that this story is a typical APC propaganda.

Our uncles have given us 3 different versions of the story, which one do we believe?

I don't know why your uncles are talking like that, my cousin said he saw men on camels and donkeys distributing the leaflet. He said they look like Janjjaweeds!

4 Likes

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by jmaine: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2015
LRNZH:

I've observed how emotional you become when you're busted and that's from my experience of busting your half baked arguments.

Lolz . . . . . . I don't suffer fools gladly . . .I have noticed you love giving yourself imaginary back pats which is quite weird.

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by LRNZH(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2015
jmaine:

Lolz . . . . . . I don't suffer fools gladly . . .I have noticed you love giving yourself imaginary back pats which is quite weird.

Do not derail the thread. This is the matter at hand.

LRNZH:

People read this:

"Airborne leaflet propaganda is a form of psychological warfare in which leaflets (flyers) are scattered in the air. Military forces have used aircraft to drop leaflets to attempt to alter the behavior of combatants and non-combatants in enemy-controlled territory, sometimes in conjunction with air strikes. Humanitarian air missions, in cooperation with leaflet propaganda, can turn the populace against their leadership while preparing them for the arrival of enemy combatants.

Leaflet delivery can be as simple as having one or more of the aircraft's crew throw bundles of leaflets out of an open hatchway. A more sophisticated method is the leaflet bomb. This is not an explosive device, but rather a bomb–shaped container that is dropped from the aircraft and opened in mid-air, dispersing the leaflets it holds. One such "bomb" may contain tens of thousands of leaflets."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airborne_leaflet_propaganda

cc: Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, Maclatunji, OAM4J
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by jmaine: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2015
LRNZH:

Do not derail the thread. This is the matter at hand.

Discard that useless reference of yours, we are expecting you to dispel your idiocy by showing us how the fighter jets in NAF arsenal can be used to shell leaflets bombs . . . .

That matter at hand is a very silly propaganda to smear the gallantry of the NAF . . . .

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2015
dre11:

How does a jet fighters release it missile and bombs

Does it have to go through the same process you just described
You are right your teacher taught you well. Jet firing flyers like missile lmao wetin person no go see for nairaland
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by omenka(m): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2015
Finally the REAL faces behind Boko Haram are revealing themselves!!

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2015
This story would have been believable if the poster said "spot plane" or helicopter.
There is no way a "fighter get" can drop flyers
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Burger01(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2015
pacesetter939:
Jonathan should call his boys to order. Enough of this tactics of bombing opposition strong base.

GEJ, please call your boys to order.
We are smarter than this.
Those guys are just feeding fat in the name of fighting terrorism.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Ikegift4real(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2015
u said?
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by drkay9: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2015

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Diesel1(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2015
pacesetter939:

GBAM!
Gen. Andrew Owoye Azazi told us same thing in 2011 after which the government took him off the radar but GOD will judge GEJ and his allies
almajiri u have no point just talking shit.... shoe shiner, what concer GEJ with di ?
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by jkendy(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2015
I'm surprised the mention of Boko Haram being associated with JETS.....

The capability of our Aviation Sector comes to question.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by EmekaBlue(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2015
ABEG EASY WITH THIS KINDA LIE...APC u guyz r desperados..bad one..U ve lost for this
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Osgilliat(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2015
I know where all these stunts will leads to...I'm very sure that mr president will come up with the idea of not circulating the the election to be held on 28th Nigeria to the northern part of the country where his opponent is currently pulling the crowd. how will a fighter jet of a military grade be the messenger of the boko haram without the space radar detecting it..like say we even gat space radar sef.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by LRNZH(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2015
jkendy:
I'm surprised the mention of Boko Haram being associated with JETS.....

The capability of our Aviation Sector comes to question.

The suspicion is francophone (Chadian and/or Nigerien) support. The Hausa leaflets have French Hausa spellings.

GEJ has been visiting Chad like no man's business.

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2015
could there be a collaboration between Boko Haram and PDP?

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by fyneboi79(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2015
1. If Boko Haram has fighter jets,why have they not used it against NA?Is it because the federal govt will be exposed??
2. If Boko Haram doesn't want Northern voters to vote,because that is where APC relies on for most of their votes,then where is pdp in d scheme of things
3. Therefore my inference states that, Boko haram is working for the good of pdp undecided
Gej is Boko Haram!

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by dre11(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
[s]You are right your teacher taught you well. Jet firing flyers like missile lmao wetin person no go see for nairaland[/s]
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by firstolalekan(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2015
[size=32pt] THIS CONFIRMS THAT
PDP HAS HAND IN BOKOHARAM
WHAT A COUNTRY
DESPERATE BASTĄRD OLD FO0LS
GOD WILL PUNISH ALL OF YOU.
JÒNADAFT IS SCARED OF NORTH'S POPULATION AND HAS BEEN KILLING AND USING RELIGION TO DIVIDE THEM.
WOE UNTO THEM ALL.

[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by fyneboi79(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2015
IDEKEALUMONA:
could there be a collaboration between Boko Haram and PDP?
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by MalcoImX: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2015
jmaine:

But jmaine, if you're in doubt a simple call to Gombi will clear this issue now!
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by jmaine: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2015
golddeejay:

One of those ediots who believe NAF fighter jets are capable of shelling leaflet bombs . . . . . Chai !!! Dumb Nigerians . . . . .
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by JEITO: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2015
Even boko haram are now agents of Change. At first they were crude and didn't speak English. Now, not only does Shekau reads his threat speech out in English, they also send out typed out threats.

Change indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us / Court Refuses To Restrain NPF, AGF From Arresting, Extraditing DCP Abba Kyari / Governor Dickson & Wife Dedicate Their Quadruplets At King Of Glory Church (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.