Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,447 members, 7,833,567 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation (15370 Views)

Osinbajo Rejects N7b VP Residence, Says He Will Remain In Current Accommodation / Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence / Amaechi To Sue Justice Okoro Over Bribery Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by ibkgab001: 9:08am On Feb 20, 2015
Amechi your time is up
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by dre11(m): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2015
Have never thought of a day when Politicians will be accusing religious leaders of taking bribe just to favour one candidate over the other. They should have distance themselves like that of Pastor Kumuyi and Pastor Adeboye.

But, it was during GEJ tenure that we are being split between religious sentiment and beliefs.
When Sambo goes to the north and say APC is a Christian party and GEJ comes south and say APC is a Muslim party.
And their media men now brings and cook up propaganda that APC will islamize the nation, also some pastors and religious body buy into that propaganda.

This is the genesis if the problems.
This is the genesis of the accusation about bribing
Even if they did collect it, would they have own up publicly

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by mustymatic(m): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2015
Religion of personal interest
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by olly4best: 9:13am On Feb 20, 2015
Am a Christian but I don't trust some of our spiritual fathers these days. How many of the politicians have gone to Deeper Life Church. Realy, there are some who are still standing on the truth and the politicians can't go there
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by mbwama(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2015
Why should pastors get involve in politics in the first place

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by richie2063: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2015
GOD help us, not even our faith is spared. Why is it dat anything GEJ touches get stained with corruption? NNPC, police, army, CAN, politics etc?
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by tammie24: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2015
People no dey fear God again. All the way from Maiduguri?
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by shiningshina(m): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2015
dmyke:
What I've taken from this is that Kallamu Musa-Dikwa no sabi money. He claims CAN was given N7b, yet they were giving out only N3m to the state chairmen. Wetin be 3, 3 million inside 7 billion?

The N7 billion was given to the state chairmen of CAN and to other pastors - including the billionaires among them. No-one claimed that the money was given only to state chairmen. it was given to hundreds of corrupt pastors - who, unfortunately, are the majority in CAN.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by jkendy(m): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2015
Since Naija's 50cent is involved in this matter, I don't doubt the bribery scandal at all....

After all, that case of Jet-Arms deal-South Africa is not not cleared yet !!!
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by olly4best: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2015
Am a Christian but I don't trust some of our spiritual fathers these days. How many of the politicians have gone to Deeper Life Church. Realy, there are some who are still standing on the truth and the politicians can't go there
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by VivaLaFrans: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2015
Oklander:
The clueless master himself has really finished this country.
Reasons please?
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by dre11(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2015
jkendy:
Since Naija's 50cent is involved in this matter, I don't doubt the bribery scandal at all....

After all, that case of Jet-Arms deal-South Africa is not not cleared yet !!!

Would that case ever be cleared
Thank goodness that it was in SA because if it was here in 9ja...... The case would have being buried and forgotten
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by hensben(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2015
ambrosini593:
Surely they shall gather against GEJ, but they shall flee in billion ways. What kind of opposition that feeds on lies and cook up stories all the time to stay relevance?. Once your time has past it will no longer come back. The crown belongs to GEJ
You guys are not use to opposition in politics or rather, in democracy hence the character assassination by PDP...if only you know the importance of strong opposition in a democracy.smh...how I wish we have strong opposition like APC since 1999 NIgeria would have been a better place...we wouldn't have had GEJ who has no has no political records before he was elected selected by Pdp/obj.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by Habibuisah1(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2015
Hav U heard wht pastor Musa dikwa said concerning alleged 7BN?
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by VivaLaFrans: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2015
mustymatic:
Religion of personal interest
Abi...
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by elderbros(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2015
omenka:
The more they deny it the more I believe it actually happened.

That 50cents wannabe has brought so much disrepute to that body it would take years to redeem its glory after he leaves.

Everyone knows Oritsedumbfuck is a crook, a money "launderer", and a gun runner.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by Smartbrainard12: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2015
If I'm CAN, I would collect the 7bn and vote for whoever is my choice on election day. Its Governemnt Money, Not Jonathan or Buhari's Own.

Hello Nairalanders, Blessed Day To You Guys, My People, BY the Grace of God Almighty. I have a very Important and Rewarding Information For You. There is a document below this Post, Endeavor To Check it Out. It is very interesting and Rewarding, You will not regret doing So. Invest in your Future Today, and The Sky will be your stepping stone. Your Financial Woes Are Over. Get That Rewarding Business To Improve your financial Life, You will Forever be grateful to Me And You Wont regret ever doing so. It Is Word Document, all you have to do is to Download it, You can view it on both your Laptops, Phones and Tablets. Its Kb is not too much, you can afford it and secure you financial future. Thank You. As we expect to hear from you soon. Love Y'all.

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by enkay0525: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2015
In all of these allegations against Jonathan,he is not even bothered. He doesn't even respond to all these noise we are making on nairaland. Doesn't that mean something? Clear conscience fears no accusations.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by Izz9111: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Please was this money given cash or is it through electronic medium. If it cash how many trailers did they use carry it. Senseless propaganda without bases.

No right thinking Nigerian can believe this non-sense propaganda.

GEJ 19
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by Oklander: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2015
VivaLaFrans:
Reasons please?
-Dragging military into politics.
-Politicising insurgency.
-Says Stealing isn't corruption.
-Pardoning thieves and corrupt officials.
-Economic growth on paper.
-Loss of respect from foreign countries.
-Loss of Nigerian territories.
-Appointing known criminals and ex-convicts.
-Depleting reserves.
-Falling currency.
… Etcetera.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by Oklander: 9:52am On Feb 20, 2015
enkay0525:
In all of these allegations against Jonathan,he is not even bothered. He doesn't even respond to all these noise we are making on nairaland. Doesn't that mean something? Clear conscience fears no accusations.
No, it means he's a clueless dumbo tyrant who care less.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by naijaforlife: 9:52am On Feb 20, 2015
In my humble opinion, enough of these ethno-religious propaganda howbeit true or otherwise. The unintended consequences can only be imagined. Religious and traditional leaders should abstain from aligning directly or indirectly with any political aspirant or party. They should also refrain from directly or indirectly influencing the opinion of their subjects. Such actions are not only divisive, but erode the respect that the institution they represent deserve. Without prejudice to those who do not follow neither religions, there are northern Christians as there are southern Muslims. Jonathan and Buhari are on a combo ticket that reflects this reality. As such to the traditional and religious leaders, what happens for instance in the event that their anointed aspirants or party wins or loses in the elections? How would their revered advises and opinions be taken as non-partisan? I think they should encourage participation in the election by advising that their subjects obtain their PVC, come out on election day, cast their votes, make the votes count and observe maximum restriction against pre, during or post-election violence.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by Locapito(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2015
clevvermind:
when will apc stop lying? we all know that it is a false allegation. let's be careful of this party of liars.
pdp is the only party of liars, thieves and pickpockets. Nigerians knows Orisajafor as crook, money lauderer and guns runner. He can never denies it because his tracks records re so devastating.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by Chiaka(f): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2015
msmon:
•I’m not aware of any bribe – Kaduna CAN
chairman
•Jonathan bribed pastors with N7b, not
N6bn Cleric
•Rivers PDP demands apology from
Amaechi
•Nobody can buy me over, says Lagos CAN
chairman

By Juliet Oyoyo (Kaduna), Daniel Abia (P/
Harcourt) and Aramide Oikelome (Lagos)

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/02/can-denies-n7b-bribery-allegation/

Its a lie for sure!!!!
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by Chiaka(f): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2015
msmon:
•I’m not aware of any bribe – Kaduna CAN
chairman
•Jonathan bribed pastors with N7b, not
N6bn Cleric
•Rivers PDP demands apology from
Amaechi
•Nobody can buy me over, says Lagos CAN
chairman

By Juliet Oyoyo (Kaduna), Daniel Abia (P/
Harcourt) and Aramide Oikelome (Lagos)

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/02/can-denies-n7b-bribery-allegation/

Its a lie for sure!!
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by Kingspin(m): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2015
They want to divide the Christians. But am firm at every plot. Stop politicking with church.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by Locapito(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2015
cagunwa:
He said, “It was N7bn that was given to the CAN leadership by President Goodluck Jonathan. They (CAN) later disbursed N3m each to the state chairmen of the CAN. The money was handed over to the CAN leadership on 26th January, 2014." Abeg follow me do small mathematics. 3 million naira times 36 states equals 108 million naira. Gbam! Wetin happen to the rest? My brother, why you dey lie like this abi you forget to do your maths well? Abeeegi, you too dey lie.
u re not clever enough to know this simple logic. So u expect that crook called Ayo oritsejafor to share the money equally with them? How much u think will be given to C A N excutives and some big pastors & bishops, including the gate keeper of hell? N3m i think? Better wake up from ur slumber cos, u re dealing with sophisticated crook of the highest order, called Ayo oritsejafor.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by nagoma(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2015
Oildichotomy:
The media is actually making a meal out of this -
These allegations are just mere propaganda to discredit the christian faith to gain some relevance and empathy of some sort from Christians and Muslims alike.
But some gullible peeps are seeing this only through the partisan (APC & PDP) prism.
It is actually an attack on Christianity by politicians and some unknown pastors are tweaking it to gain relevance -
Like seriously, 6Billion for what now? How will that make me vote anybody

Go get your share and stop all these Lamentations.
You know how to access the crook Oristejafor I believe?
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by bdidi: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2015
Oklander:
Am not talking about lawsuit, So your question is for the gods.

And then you believe all the stories that fly out when its an allegation without any proof?

Its so unfortunate what the social media is turning to!
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by Lucky77: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2015
The way CAN president (Pastor Oritshejafor) has been publicly fraternizing with Aso rock has given room for strong suspicion.

He will need to put up an avoidably strong defence to clear his name and that of CAN.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by Locapito(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2015
highmood:
I believe money of such nature cannot be taken in cash. They should provide evidences from bank on how the money was sent to these CAN. I mean look at the name of the church and even the pastor that is claiming the money was actually given. Can one actually locate the farm settlement where his church is located and where he said they are being harassed. People wise up. Meanwhile Pastors, if Amaechi is having mouth leakages, its time you all cause it to cease.
where is the bank evidence on 15billion dollars taken to south africa for arms purchase of jona boys? I dare that crook called Ayo oritsejafor to cast the wrath of God on any pastors and bishops that collect such money. Thats what pastor Adeboye did to clean his name from this unGodly act.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation by Toktee(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2015
Iaz93:
What crown? Crown of ashes!
clown?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015: Uche Secondus Received N250m From Dasuki For Special Duties - EFCC Reveals / COVID-19: Senator Biyi Durojaiye Is Dead / Doyin Okupe Officially Joins Accord Party [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.