Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Can You Kill Your Son If God Tell You To? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Kill Your Son If God Tell You To? (2252 Views)

3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith / What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / Why Won't God Tell Me The Next Step? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Kill Your Son If God Tell You To? by johnydon22(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
emrain:

they are your questions not mine. ask Him and give us feedback.

The dude is nowhere to be found, i would actually love to talk to him over some bottles of beer... grin
Re: Can You Kill Your Son If God Tell You To? by timmy2409(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
johnydon22:
grin grin grin

Funny enough, Abraham isn't even the worst example from the bible since he didn't end up going through with the murder. There was some guy Jared or Japheth or smth, who actually sacrificed his daughter to Yahweh for helping him win a war.

Talk about despicable
Re: Can You Kill Your Son If God Tell You To? by johnydon22(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
timmy2409:

Funny enough, Abraham isn't even the worst example from the bible since he didn't end up going through with the murder. There was some guy Jared or Japheth or smth, who actually sacrificed his daughter to Yahweh for helping him win a war.

Talk about despicable

yeah jesophath or something... these guys still wont see anything wrong in that ... undecided
Re: Can You Kill Your Son If God Tell You To? by torchwave: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Johnydon22, you haven't made any reply to my last post on this thread asking you some questions. You can continue to pretend you did not see it. I'll understand.
Re: Can You Kill Your Son If God Tell You To? by johnydon22(m): 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
torchwave:
Johnydon22, you haven't made any reply to my last post on this thread asking you some questions. You can continue to pretend you did not see it. I'll understand.

Oh i saw it and decided to ignore such deceptive questions..

How can you ask me the standard by which this your god judges and expect me to answer that... You are the christian here and you should answer that not the other way round, then i can start my questions based on these standards.. now address your post and await my questions...
Re: Can You Kill Your Son If God Tell You To? by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 06, 2015
emrain:

you can as well go down on your kneels and ask Him.
He listens...

Typical Christian comeback when they've run out of things to make up
Re: Can You Kill Your Son If God Tell You To? by Nobody: 3:36am On Mar 06, 2015
People are actually answering "I don't think I can". WTF! When I say religion justifies evil what other examples can I present. You really can't tell right from wrong?

(1) (2) (Reply)

affordable studio session 4 all gospel artist / Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? / Does God Really Genuinely Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.