Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Does God Really Genuinely Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Really Genuinely Exist? (2145 Views)

Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? / Is God Really Omniscient?? / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Iamme01: 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
I was raised in a Christian home and have strongly held on to the belief that there is God but lately, with recent events, this has rocked my faith ro the core and has given me reasons to question what I believe.

Firstly, when I think about the mass killing that happened recently at owo, I cannot but question if God exists. What kind of God allows kids to be robbed of parents, parents of children, and in His assumed House for that matter. A church should at least be a safe place if we want to go by how powerful God is. He's all knowing, why didn't he avert the crisis.

Secondly, I spoke with a Friend lately who has four kids and recently separated from her husband of 18yrs. She told me how she prayed and fasted and sowed seed for God to heal her marriage but alas, nothing happened, the marriage kept going downhill and finally separation. And she said to me, God does not answer prayers.

Thr last but not the least is that for the last 5years, I have asked for one prayer point, for God to fix my relationship, this has also packed up. I prayed, fasted, sowed, believed things would turn around but sadly nothing happened. I did everything humanly possible but it seems like it was meant to fail. I'm moving on.

So I'm doing a retrospective thinking, I have seen that all the things I never strongly never prayed about happened easily for me. I also have Friends who have deserted Christianity and are still pulling their weight regardless.

This has really given me reasons to question that there might be no God afterall. I'm genuinely seeking reasons to believe there is God.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
God is a title not a person, which god are you talking about?
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Iamme01:
Firstly, when I think about the mass killing that happened recently at owo, I cannot but question if God exists. What kind of God allows kids to be robbed of parents, parents of children, and in His assumed House for that matter. A church should at least be a safe place if we want to go by how powerful God is. He's all knowing, why didn't he avert the crisis.

Secondly, I spoke with a Friend lately who has four kids and recently separated from her husband of 18yrs. She told me how she prayed and fasted and sowed seed for God to heal her marriage but alas, nothing happened, the marriage kept going downhill and finally separation. And she said to me, God does not answer prayers.

Thr last but not the least is that for the last 5years, I have asked for one prayer point, for God to fix my relationship, this has also packed up. I prayed, fasted, sowed, believed things would turn around but sadly nothing happened. I did everything humanly possible but it seems like it was meant to fail. I'm moving on.

4. So I'm doing a retrospective thinking, I have seen that all the things I never strongly never prayed about happened easily for me. I[b] also have Friends who have deserted Christianity and are still pulling their weight regardless. [/b]

This has really given me reasons to question that there might be no God afterall. I'm genuinely seeking reasons to believe there is God.
1. Where does this idea you have of your churches come from? From God or from men .I.e. your pastors and mogs? undecided

2. Well, was your friend living her life in continuous submission and obedience of the teachings(and commandments) of Jesus Christ or was she instead following after the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches), like many confusing all that trash with God? undecided

3. Where you living your life, all that while in continuous submission to and obedience of Jesus Christ's teachings(and commandments,all almost 100 of them) or were you instead living according to the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) with their starvation diets, sowing, prayer rituals etc., which directly violate God's commandments? undecided

4. I think you may finally be taking a step in the right direction as opposed to living life in transgression of God's Law , yet thinking you honor Him in your disobedience. undecided

1 Like

Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Iamme01: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Where does this idea you have of your churches come from? From God or from men .I.e. your pastors and mogs? undecided

2. Well, was your friend living her life in continuous submission and obedience of the teachings(and commandments) of Jesus Christ or was she instead following after the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches), like many confusing all that trash with God? undecided

3. Where you living your life, all that while in continuous submission to and obedience of Jesus Christ's teachings(and commandments,all almost 100 of them) or were you instead living according to the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) with their starvation diets, sowing, prayer rituals etc., which directly violate God's commandments? undecided

4. I think you may finally be taking a step in the right direction as opposed to living life in transgression of God's Law , yet thinking you honor Him in your disobedience. undecided

1. From the Bible, isn't He all knowing and all powerful and all the big and mighty names He is called.

2. To the best of my knowledge, she was a good wife, mother and christian who followed the doctrines of Christ.

3. I did my best. I am not a Saint but I can confidently say I put in my best in the relationship, maybe my best wasn't good enough. But what bothers me is, if I prayed so much about it for the past years, and nothing came out of it, but the things I don't pray about I get results, this has made me to really question my faith. This is just one of many things I pray about that never happens for me.

4. Oh well, who knows. I'm open to trying a life outside Christainity.

2 Likes

Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by lawbabs: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
You haven’t really discovered God. What you have known and taught is religion and methods to appease God. They don’t work. When you find God, no one will tell you that there is God. You are the one that will tell others you have met with Him in real experience. Moreover, God is spirit, and if you are not in the spirit, you can never experience His reality and power.

My admonition: let this doubt lead you to genuine pursuit of God, His salvation, and His presence. And trust me, no pastor can give you that experience. You must find God by yourself!

Iamme01:
I was raised in a Christian home and have strongly held on to the belief that there is God but lately, with recent events, this has rocked my faith ro the core and has given me reasons to question what I believe.

So I'm doing a retrospective thinking, I have seen that all the things I never strongly never prayed about happened easily for me. I also have Friends who have deserted Christianity and are still pulling their weight regardless.

1 Like

Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Iamme01:
1. From the Bible, isn't He all knowing and all powerful and all the big and mighty names He is called.

2. To the best of my knowledge, she was a good wife, mother and christian who followed the doctrines of Christ.

3. I did my best. I am not a Saint but I can confidently say I put in my best in the relationship, maybe my best wasn't good enough. But what bothers me is, if I prayed so much about it for the past years, and nothing came out of it, but the things I don't pray about I get results, this has made me to really question my faith. This is just one of many things I pray about that never happens for me.

4. Oh well, who knows. I'm open to trying a life outside Christainity.
1. Indeed God is, but what has that to do with your churches? undecided

2. Being a good wife, mother etc., has absolutely nothing to do with being a follower of Jesus Christ. Also, when you say she follows the teachings(and commandments) of Jesus Christ, do you mean all about 100 of them written of in the Gospels, God's New Covenant and Law?

Or do you mean the version fed her through the doctrines and traditions of her pastors and mogs? undecided

The reason I ask is no follower of Jesus Christ would go on starvation diets or partake in typical Churchian prayer rituals in the name of Jesus Christ to begin with.. undecided

3. You put in you best into a relationship with man and not God? Well, I can assure you that it isn't the case that your best was not good enough but that your efforts were channeled in the wrong direction where God is concerned. You see, obedience - not prayer - is the key in the Kingdom of God. And it is obedience, not of the doctrines and traditions of men - your pastors and moghs - but instead of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ Himself, God's New Covenant and Law to you. undecided

Also, I can see how when you stop engaging in antiChrist prayer rituals, things make more sense too. undecided

4. If you want to know if God exists. Stop paying attention to all the lies you were raised with and all those fed you by your pastors and mogs which have so far gotten you nowhere closer to God. Instead, Start over with Him, with a clean slate and ask Him to come and teach you about Himself - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34. undecided

As for living life outside what you know as Christianity, like I said, possibly a step in the right direction.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by adeoyekay(m): 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Iamme01:

Hmmm, God exist, one of the tactics Satan used in this end time is bring obstacles into one's prayer just as the case of Daniel and the prince of Persia

Satan want to sway you away from God based on your write up . What you did not pray for ,it comes to you easily, at this time around do away with this thought and create a picture of God in your heart and also always rebuke Satan and his tactics all the time

You said whenever you pray , you didn't receive answer . I will like to ask you some questions

Do you ask in faith?
Do you know God's time to answer your prayer

If yes is your answer keep on praying, you will surely receive answer believe me God respond to prayer with three things

1. Yes
2. No
3. Wait

I will like to respond to the example you sighted above on Owo killing, believe me the word of God is true forever
Bible says "Thou shall not murder"

The perpetrators of this act when they face the punishment in here and hereafter you as a person you will plead on there behalf . Satan used them as an instrument

In a day many people die in a day but the circumstances that leads to one death is diver look at it in this way. Sinner/killer won't go unpunished.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by jafaru196: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Iamme01:

firstly am sorry to say,you have not discovered God.you have been praying amiss,you pray according to the will of God which is the word of God .
and am very sure you don't speak in tounges ,if you did in 3 months with consistent fasting and prayer with obedience and study of the word of God you will start seeing visions and hearing the voice of God.
there is so much to tell you go and Download apostle arome osayi messages
about the owo killing ,ignorance of the word of God can kill,there is a way you will believe the word of God and be a man of prayer no bullet can kill you .
Eg psalm 34:17,psalm 91
Ephesiand 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,how do you generate power ?,by speaking in tounges .God is limited by you not praying ,every single human being on earth unbeliever or believer has an angel but plenty of us limit them and the can watch as someone kills you because of ignorance
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Maynmann:
God is a title not a person, which god are you talking about?

No.

God actually refers to a person.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

No.

God actually refers to a person.

God means Deity.
It’s a title.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Iamme01:

You know the people that believe in Nigeria overshadow or significantly outnumber those that don't.

If you're being skeptical,well, you're still not part of the majority.

In fact,being an atheist doesn't have any gain attached to it.

You will not gain anything because you're an atheist.

In fact,things might get worse for you as an atheist.

But I still have to say everything people say about God is based on what they have heard or read or claim to have seen.

How do we verify the existence of spirits?

How can living possessors exist without a surface?

How can a living possessor be smarter than a human being?

How can a person die ,then come back to life in a different body?

Things have been said to be real or in existence.

But there's need for them to be defined such that their definitions show how they exist thereby making it possible to determine what they possess unless they don't exist.

So,there is no limit to what exists but there's need for any specific possessor that exists to exhibit specific characteristics till we notice such characteristics so that we will be able to come up with a term that actually has a definition that shows it exists.

1 Like

Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

You know the people that believe in Nigeria overshadow or significantly outnumber those that don't.

If you're being skeptical,well, you're still part of the majority.

In fact,being an atheist doesn't have any gain attached to it.

You will not gain anything because you're an atheist.

In fact,things might get worse for you as an atheist.

But I still have to say everything people say about God is based on what they have heard or read or claim to have seen.

How do we verify the existence of spirits?

How can living possessors exist without a surface?

How can a living possessor be smarter than a human being?

How can a person die ,then come back to life in a different body?

Things have been stated.

But there's need for them to be defined such that their definitions show how they exist thereby making it possible to determine what they possess unless they don't exist.

So,there is no limit to what exists but there's need for any specific possessor that exists to exhibit specific characteristics till we notice such characteristics so that we will be able to come up with a term that actually has a definition that shows it exists.

So there’s gain in being a monolatrist?

Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 12:00am On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

God means Deity.
It’s a title.

Deity refers to the Supreme Being

Not Supreme Cartoon
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 12:04am On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

God means Deity.
It’s a title.

There's no gain just because you're a monotheist.

Both theism and atheism don't automatically guarantee any gain.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 3:05am On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Deity refers to the Supreme Being

Not Supreme Cartoon

deity which is derived from DEUS refers to supreme being , deities refers to supreme beings, it is a TITLE, isn’t that common sense?
In a cartoon, a character can be deus, have you watched any Superman movies?

Let’s be articulate in our post and not just be assuming blindly, it’s getting dumb. If you are not a monotheistic you shouldn’t have any problem comprehending that, only them are emotional attach to their deity and thinks he is the only real mythology.

Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 3:08am On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

There's no gain just because you're a monotheist.

Both theism and atheism don't automatically guarantee any gain.

Atheism means not believing in “deities” i don’t think they are opportunistic looking for “gains” by not believing in “deities”, it’s “deities” that promise imaginary “gains”, atheists just don’t worship “deities”. And As you said worshipping deity and deities has no gain, either automatic or manual because it’s mythology.
Do you know where the word “atheist” comes from?
Heard of THEOlogy?

Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Iamme01: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2022
adeoyekay:
Hmmm, God exist, one of the tactics Satan used in this end time is bring obstacles into one's prayer just as the case of Daniel and the prince of Persia

Satan want to sway you away from God based on your write up . What you did not pray for ,it comes to you easily, at this time around do away with this thought and create a picture of God in your heart and also always rebuke Satan and his tactics all the time

You said whenever you pray , you didn't receive answer . I will like to ask you some questions

Do you ask in faith?
Do you know God's time to answer your prayer

If yes is your answer keep on praying, you will surely receive answer believe me God respond to prayer with three things

1. Yes
2. No
3. Wait

I will like to respond to the example you sighted above on Owo killing, believe me the word of God is true forever
Bible says "Thou shall not murder"

The perpetrators of this act when they face the punishment in here and hereafter you as a person you will plead on there behalf . Satan used them as an instrument

In a day many people die in a day but the circumstances that leads to one death is diver look at it in this way. Sinner/killer won't go unpunished.

I ask in faith
I am a firm believer of asking and receiving when I need it, that's my definition of a blessing. For example, if I am asking God for a child, and God doesn't give me one till after maybe 10yrs, I don't consider that a blessing, as I must have gone through hell and back waiting, so n my understanding. it's possibly the process through the waiting journey, that is, fertility test, meds, etc that brought the results.

I feel so discouraged, I feel God has been mean to me. I am not asking for evil, I'm asking for something good to propel my life to the next stage. Why is it so difficult? Why do I have to go through pain and tears before my prayers gets answered while things I don't pray about happens easy. Shouldn't it be what I ask God for that should happen easily.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Iamme01: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2022
jafaru196:
firstly am sorry to say,you have not discovered God.you have been praying amiss,you pray according to the will of God which is the word of God .
and am very sure you don't speak in tounges ,if you did in 3 months with consistent fasting and prayer with obedience and study of the word of God you will start seeing visions and hearing the voice of God.
there is so much to tell you go and Download apostle arome osayi messages
about the owo killing ,ignorance of the word of God can kill,there is a way you will believe the word of God and be a man of prayer no bullet can kill you .
Eg psalm 34:17,psalm 91
Ephesiand 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,how do you generate power ?,by speaking in tounges .God is limited by you not praying ,every single human being on earth unbeliever or believer has an angel but plenty of us limit them and the can watch as someone kills you because of ignorance

Are you saying that my lack of results from prayers stems from not speaking in tongues. I know people who speak in tongues and still haven't gotten their desired result.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 8:48am On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

deity which is derived from DEUS refers to supreme being , deities refers to supreme beings, it is a TITLE, isn’t that common sense?
In a cartoon, a character can be deus, have you watched any Superman movies?

Let’s be articulate in our post and not just be assuming blindly, it’s getting dumb. If you are not a monotheistic you shouldn’t have any problem comprehending that, only them are emotional attach to their deity and thinks he is the only real mythology.

Denoting the divine nature of a living possessor called God..... even if the possessor is imaginary.

It is a way of specifically classifying living possessors like we have HUMANS.

God is said to be the highest classification of living possessors.

Such that there is either just one or more than one of such classification.

So,if you feel there is only one God , you are referring to a specific living possessor.

If you feel there are more than one God,then you are referring to more than one of a classification of living possessors.

As an atheist , let God be referred to as a cassification of living possessors with just one member or with more than one member which is falsely said to literally exist as the highest classification of living possessors.

God can only be used as a title figuratively such as God of football..... figuratively in the sense that no human being can actually exist as God.

But humans can actually exist as kings.

As for the gain of the atheist,it is matter of chance.

Same for the theist...., also a matter of chance.

You can't be too smart to avoid certain misfortunes.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Denoting the divine nature of a living possessor called God..... even if the possessor is imaginary.

It is a way of specifically classifying living possessors like we have HUMANS.

God is said to be the highest classification of living possessors.

Such that there is either just one or more than one of such classification.

So,if you feel there is only one God , you are referring to a specific living possessor.

If you feel there are more than one God,then you are referring to a classification of living possessors.

As an atheist , let God be referred to as either a specific living possessor or a specific classification of living possessors which is falsely said to literally exist as the highest classification of living possessors.

God can only be used as a title figuratively such as God of football..... figuratively in the sense that no human being can actually exist as God.

But humans can actually exist as kings.

As for the gain of the atheist,it is matter of chance.

Same for the theist...., also a matter of chance.

You can't be too smart to avoid certain misfortunes.

“Denoting the divine nature of living possessors called gods/deities..... even if the possessors are imaginary” does this make to you?.

god and deity means same thing and they are title, writing it in capital letter doesn’t change its meaning got it?

god or GOD comes from Theos.

“Human” comes from homos, and we are not the first homo, so which one are you talking about?

You can’t be dumb enough to attract misfortunes and worship imaginary theos like Jupiter and Zeus, and you think Abramaic gods are not less mythology than it.
god is a title, even goats can be called Theos.
All your hypocrisy shows you are a monotheistic thinking God is different from god because it start with capital G.

It’s simple English,
Zeus is a god
Zeus and Jupiter are gods. Plural and singular.
All your monotheistic assertions about god also applies to them.

Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by jafaru196: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2022
Iamme01:

Are you saying that my lack of results from prayers stems from not speaking in tongues. I know people who speak in tongues and still haven't gotten their desired result.
if you can call me on the phone,we will talk.the answer to your question is yes and no
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 9:05am On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

god and deity means same thing and they are title, writing it in capital letter doesn’t change its meaning got it?
God comes from Theos.
You can’t be dumb enough to attract misfortunes and worship imaginary theos.

A title for who or what....is the title originally for humans to literally bear?

It's not about attracting misfortune.

It's about facing misfortune which can happen to both theists and atheists

But I agree that it's miserably stupid to worship anything or anyone.

Praise is meant for humans that deserve it .

I think I have suffered and seen enough of other people enjoying wealth so I am finding no reason to praise any possessor of God as a title.

Why must I also do what theists do such as praising this or that possessor of God as a title for allowing people that could have helped me to die while I keep struggling for what some people enjoy for almost 100 years?

Can you help me with any amount of money?

I am getting tired of talking.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

A title for who or what....is the title originally for humans to literally bear?

I think I have suffered and seen enough of other people enjoying wealth so I am finding no reason to praise any possessor of God as a title.

Why must I also do what theists do such as praising this or that possessor of God as a title for allowing people that could have helped me to die while I keep struggling for what some people enjoy for almost 100 years?

It’s a title in a mythology.
God comes from Theos as in THEOlogy.
Goat can be a theos, it’s a mythology title.

This is getting dumb and boring, you just assuming and you don’t even know the origin of the word.

Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Allah is a God of the Arabs, Yahweh is the God of the Hebrews, eledumare is the God of Yoruba, Zeus is the God of Roman. Together they are called GODS, plural and singular.
God from Greek Theos is a title not a person.

Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

What’s the origin of the word “god” you are talking about? Is it from here? Or Greek Theos.

This is intentional ignorance.

Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

It’s a title in a mythology.
God comes from Theos as in THEOlogy.
Goat can be a theos, it’s a mythology title.

This is getting dumb and boring, you just assuming and you don’t even know the origin of the word.

You don't understand.

Even if it is a title, there's need to state what it means.

We know that a president is more powerful than a governor while a governor is more powerful than a local government chairman.

A C.E.O is more powerful than a supervisor of security personnel.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

You don't understand.

Even if it is a title, there's need to state what it means.

We know that a president is more powerful than a governor while a governor is more powerful than a local government chairman.

A C.E.O is more powerful than a supervisor of security personnel.

Can’t you read?
It’s a title in a mythology, god from theos.
Read now.

The president of usa is powerful than the president of Sudan. Because they are called “president” doesn’t mean they have the same power.
President is a title, anyone that becomes the president get that title and it will be stripped off after his tenure.

A supervisor of security personnel are more powerful than some CEOs.

Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

What’s the origin of the word “god” you are talking about? Is it from here? Or Greek Theos.

This is intentional ignorance.

I ain't arguing with you.

It's a title but I want to know why it is given.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

I ain't arguing with you.

It's a title but I want to know why it is given.

I want to know why you are not reading?

Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

Can’t you read?
It’s a title in a mythology, god from theos.
Read now.

The president of usa is powerful than the president of Sudan. Because they are called “president” doesn’t mean they have the same power.
President is a title, anyone that becomes the president get that title and it will be stripped off after his tenure.

A supervisor of security personnel are more powerful than some CEOs.

I meant supervisor of security personnel in the same company as the CEO
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

I meant supervisor of security personnel in the same company as the CEO

More powerful in terms of what? Strength?
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

I want to know why you are not reading?

Where in that definition is the reason for calling anything or anyone God stated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? / Big Bang For Dummies / Spiritual Truth From Aladdin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.