Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic (47497 Views)

Funny Valentine Pictures. / 1965 Valentine (pic) / The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Pregnancy
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Alexebo(m): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
jonathan,look @ hw clueless nd useless ur citizens hv becom

Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Burger01(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Did I see 'I love Fu*cking you"? Abi na my eyes? smiley

Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by lasrondo: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
You can see what jonathan and the PDP have caused. That day would have been used for a more serious occasion

Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by debbydee(f): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
just passing
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by 0b1nna: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
Adeoba10:
@Op... Sharap... Get d full gist at linda's blog... It was a mistake on d part of d artist... D guy explained everytyn...

Mistake my foot. The artist did it intentionally jare. How can aprofessional mistake "I love fucking you" with "I fucking love you"?

I tell you most solemnly they thought up the idea and later on sensing people will find it rude blamed it on the artist.

Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by pecothecash: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
[size=80pt]no be small thing ooooo[/size]
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by damrmd02(f): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
[/quote]Ibadan no dey carry first..Home of the ancient..

Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by spartanian(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
photoshop undecided
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
umarionation:
Ibadan people are hillarious check out dis funny pic of 2 couples what your say

And you say this is hilarious? Na them sha! You can never find igbos wearing this kind of shiiit! We are too responsible and moral for this kind of thing. Omo ale children

Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Mayor88(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
She love fucking Ayomide abi...its ok

Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Mayor88(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
She love fucking him abi...its ok
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by MizzD: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
It was a mistake on the printer 's part. Check out the guy's prints

Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by peren: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
stolen from the movie "intimacy t.a.p.e". They could have been more original...

Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by lekzitakins: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
CHANGE IN SIGHTS...

Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by doninno(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
If it was a mistake y did dey wear it out abi dea eyes r blind wit love to see d mistake
umarionation:
its owk y u angry
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by zigger(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mistake or not, its no ones biz
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by lekzitakins: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
NIGERIA CAN BE GREAT AGAIN...

Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by ritux: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Adeoba10:
@Op... Sharap... Get d full gist at linda's blog... It was a mistake on d part of d artist... D guy explained everytyn...

Only your type will believe it was a mistake. Put yourself in her shoes, will you go ahead and put that on if it was a mistake?

Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
chimkaire:
....yet she wore it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Iberibe amplified cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin sad angry

No mind that Adeoba10. The shame of what his brother and sister did is too much that he is trying to conceal it with a dumb excuse. grin grin

Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by melomelo: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by damrmd02(f): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
Adeoba10:
Are you the one in the pics?why you so angry?
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Adeoba10(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
damrmd02:
Are you the one in the pics?why you so angry?
Are u d one i #qouted y are u buzibodi grin
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by toluwaniyahoo(f): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ife bi eji owuro.......
Love like a morning dew

Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
xtophy:
I WILL NEVER AGREE DAT THIS WAS A MISTAKE FROM D ARTIST. NIGERIANS CAN LIE EEEHHH... SEE DAT Guy's HAND TRYING TO 'CONCEAL' THE 'F' WORD. I AM STILL SURE DAT DEY CAN NEVER MARRY EACH OTHER...

I can agree that there is a mistake.

On the girl's shirt it is written "I love bleeping you" and on the guy's shirt, it is written "I fucking love you".

Now, how come ? They both don't rhyme if they were to rhyme.

Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by melomelo: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
Buhari=Islam
Osinbajo= blind christian, very soon islamised
Tinubu= Islam
Fashola= Pretender Islam
Ambode= Newly converted Islam
Ambode running-mate= Pure Islam
Then, what are we talking about.
The generation of Islam
Lagos state is an Islamic state
If i'm correct Like if not Share
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
Adeoba10:

Am angry bcus am angry... grin
good answer

Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Adeoba10:

...and they mistakenly wore it ba?

Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Cyntybaby: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sijo01:
Funny/yeye pipos
wink
Sijo01:
Funny/yeye pipos
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Adeoba10(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
lawanson44:

No mind that Adeoba10. The shame of what his brother and sister did is too much that he is trying to conceal it with a dumb excuse. grin grin
Aiit..... But i tink u shld try n manage ur stupidit.y to some extent.... Y cant u compare d print on d guys top to dat of d lady.... Anyway shes nt ma sister nor ma broda.... I was like WTF z dis wen i first saw it, buh i went back online n i saw wat d guy said concerning d print....

62-Year-Old Woman Wedded 9-Year-Old Boy In South Africa (Throwback Photos) / Slay Mamas In Bikinis Twerk To Davido's N1M #BumBumchallenge At The Beach / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years