Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) (3358 Views)

Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / Is SEX Really Important In A Relationship? / 5 Reasons Sex Is Good- Couples Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by Fatalveli(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
S€-x has been a vital topic for both
genders regarding friendship and
relationships but it can be a much more
passionate experience when you share it
with a meaningful partner. S€x may feel
like a mere means of pleasure and fun
but there is a lot of good that it can do
for your relationship.
To some people sex may seem
overrated, but we seem you five reasons
why sex is beneficial for your
relationship.

Keeps you connected

Sex is an intimate experience, which can
bring you closer to your partner not just
physically but emotionally. Your
bedroom chemistry can also improve the
chemistry in your relationship. A sexless
relationship can become vulnerable
over time and therefore, you need sex to
keep the fire burning.

Keeps stress at bay

With the kind of lives we live, stress has
become an integral part of it. This often
takes a toll on your relationship.
However, research shows that sex
releases a feel-good chemical in the
brain, which reduces stress levels.
Instead of resorting to antidepressants,
engage in a heated sex session to
improve your well being and strengthen
your relationship.

Keeps the romance alive

Sex may seem like a physical activity but
it has an emotional appeal to it. It causes
the body to release oxytocin, which is
also called the love hormone that will
make you feel that you need to love and
trust your partner.

Keeps the hormones balanced

We’ve already mentioned that being
sexually active will calm stress but apart
from that it also helps your body
maintain hormonal balance. This
hormonal balance will calm other
emotional problems like depression and
anxiety and will also increase fertility.

Keeps you both healthy

Sex can also benefit your overall health.
Sex can also make you more flexible. It
also acts as a metabolic and immune
booster and can also fight the ageing
process. This ensures that it not only
keeps you and your partner healthy but
also keeps your relationship
So Ladies and Gentlemen, Keep the
meaningful Sex Alive !
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Op u sound depressed
Op tell me the truth ur GF don dey starve you

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by TrishaP(f): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
oloyolo:
Op u sound depressed

grin
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
This is why you'll keep failing in your relationships. It's always about sex and how is sex important, and of fvcking course, it has to be just 5 nonsensical reasons. . .

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by kinglekan: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
TrishaP:

grin
. Why u dey smile ehnnn?? Do u also starve ur bf
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by Fatalveli(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
oloyolo:
Op u sound depressed

Actually, I don't have a only a GF, but the one I love most doesn't want me to get into her pants and she doesn't request for financial assistance from me so I have nothing to loseundecided
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by Fatalveli(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by Fatalveli(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
This is why you'll keep failing in your relationships. It's always about sex and how is sex important, and of fvcking course, it has to be just 5 nonsensical reasons. . .
Okay, but I think you read the topic before opening this post and you ought to see where I wrote "Mature-minds only"
You're always gonna be a failure if you don't listen to instructions
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fatalveli:
Actually, I don't have a only a GF, but the one I love most doesn't want me to get into her pants and she doesn't request for financial assistance from me so I have nothing to loseundecided

So have plenty GFs abi av abi
*in drakes voice* av gat high hops for you nigga we goon c
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by djeezy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Relationships shouldn't just be about sex. Their are other things that can spice up your relationship.
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by TrishaP(f): 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
kinglekan:
. Why u dey smile ehnnn?? Do u also starve ur bf
Take a chill pill biko
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by Enegod(m): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sex is very important in a relationship...It is equally as important as any other
element of a thriving relationship...
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fatalveli:
Okay, but I think you read the topic before opening this post and you ought to see where I wrote "Mature-minds only"
You're always gonna be a failure if you don't listen to instructions
Dumbasses are in no way, mentally and intellectually capable, to tell me what to do on a public forum.

It's my opinion. You cannot do anything about it.
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by stuff46(m): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:

just spoke my mind
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by kinglekan: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
TrishaP:

Take a chill pill biko
. Hahahaha, come gv me naaaa.
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by falconey(m): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
MATUREDMIND......LOL
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by TrishaP(f): 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
kinglekan:
. Hahahaha, come gv me naaaa.
Come get it when your ready
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by kinglekan: 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
TrishaP:

Come get it when your ready
. Yipeeee!!!! Address puleeeezzz. Mayb ama get a gud hug wen I com. *grins*
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by TrishaP(f): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
kinglekan:
. Yipeeee!!!! Address puleeeezzz. Mayb ama get a gud hug wen I com. *grins*
Lol

Don't get over excited o! Na codine I Wan offer you cheesy grin
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by kinglekan: 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
TrishaP:

Lol

Don't get over excited o! Na codine I Wan offer you cheesy grin
. Dis geh is wicked ooo. *crying* my excitement level jast dropped from 100% to 9%.
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by Fatalveli(m): 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
Dumbasses are in no way, mentally and intellectually capable, to tell me what to do on a public forum.

It's my opinion. You cannot do anything about it.
Is this how you go spit around with your flatulent bowl towel
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by TrishaP(f): 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
kinglekan:
. Dis geh is wicked ooo. *crying* my excitement level jast dropped from 100% to 9%.
Pele..that's what I could offer.
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by Fatalveli(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
falconey:
MATUREDMIND......LOL
I clearly stated "MaturedMinds"
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by Fatalveli(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
djeezy:
Relationships shouldn't just be about sex. Their are other things that can spice up your relationship.
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by Fatalveli(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
djeezy:
What are the other things that can spice it up ma'am...
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by djeezy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fatalveli:
What are the other things that can spice it up ma'am...
Call me sir.
Re: Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) by Fatalveli(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
djeezy:
Call me sir.
What are the other things that can spice it up sir

(1) (Reply)

African Mentality / See The Romantic Animal We Just Killed Now / Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.