Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com (25867 Views)

Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo / Sheriff: Jonathan’s Loyalists Threaten To Dump PDP / Power Tussle:Governor Dickson Fires Patience Jonathan’s Loyalists In His Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by queensmith: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Also! I read somewhere that Jonathan's Campaign funds were finding their way offshore - there any credible sources to this or is it just another rumour?

If it's true then this kitchen is getting very heated indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by Splashme: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
[size=20pt]Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies

Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies

Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by MalcoImX: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
anonimi:

Nothing but EMPTY propaganda as usual by Thief'nuibu cabal in their vain attempt at selling th person Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu described as "expired" four years ago.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095356_10393710102048192156536297078442670364648014n_jpegbc511c63a9ef5cca1aa8d667aa621469
Dwelling on 'yes day. It's a new day brother, and there's repentance and forgiveness as part of life process.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by authenticated: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Please, the moderator of this naira land should be mindful of the kind of publication that is being presented on this mmedia.Apc have taken it upon themselves as if the will, have win the election already. What impression are they presenting. We nigerian youths are not fools anymore. We know what is good from bad now. Pls. be mindful of your report.
Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by anonimi: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
olapluto:
Well, I do not know about Paris, but Buhari seems to be the prefered candidate of the British government, USA and French governments. This is very good positioning for when election results are coming out. EU observers already in the country.

Una can LIE to give una sef plenty high for NOTHING.

As our people tok am- person wey nor dey happy come dey go chop sugar sake of sey make im belle sweet, na jedi jedi go kill am grin

You may wish to take note of this:

akpanoka:
Jonathan Remains Likely Winner of Elections – Campbell 0
BY JUMOKE ON FEBRUARY 15, 2015 GOVERNMENT

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2126786_campbellseptember2009223x336_jpeg9a5d2d05dc29acad1884738d6e211341

Former United States’ ambassador to Nigeria, John Campbell has said that President Goodluck Jonathan remains the likely winner of the March 28 polls despite the strength of the opposition.

Campbell made this declaration in a new report published and released by the US’ Council on Foreign Relations.

The report titled Nigeria’s 2015 Presidential Election: Contingency Planning Memorandum Update,’ read “The APC is stronger than its predecessors (Action Congress of Nigeria and Congress for Progressives Change) and reflects a splintering of the political classes.

“The government’s inability to defeat Boko Haram, the economic hardships brought on by falling oil prices, and a growing public perception that the Jonathan administration is weak has fuelled support for the All Progressives Congress. Though the APC’s voter base is in the North, it enjoys support all over the country, unlike the opposition in 2011.

“It is uncertain whether any provisions will be made for voters in the three northern states placed under a state of emergency because of Boko Haram, as well as the estimated one million people displaced by the insurgency.

“These displaced voters would likely support Buhari and the APC; their exclusion would benefit Jonathan and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). Thus despite the strength of the opposition, Jonathan remains the likely—but not certain—winner.”

http://www.theheraldng.com/jonathan-remains-likely-winner-elections-campbell/?fb_ref=Default&fb_source=message

The results go do una like thunder, just limit your pains to weeping & gnashin of teeth. Please do not extend to killing our youth corpers and innocent civilians, abeg!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026440_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by anonimi: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
MalcoImX:
Dwelling on 'yes day. It's a new day brother, and there's repentance and forgiveness as part of life process.

Before repentance there must be restitution.

Has there been restitution
Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by anonimi: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
YEMOYEMI:
Dumb

.......is that what you are? grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by ndcide(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Good.!! The incorruptible Buhari will not jail the corrupt ones.

So what's the need for all this stress.

This again underscore the fact that he has nothing new to offer.

just to have a northerner as President and enthrone another group of criminal syndicate in government different from the present ones.

The greatest mistake Nigerians will make is to hand over power to these guys fronting with APC. It will take only God to rescue Nigeria if that happens.

Those thinking they'll vote APC out are in slumber.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by hassan85(m): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Haba everytime Buhari this Buhari that, haba wat sense is in ds message?? jail wat? y does everybody just want to say anything about GMB? he's sick, seen at d airport, fayose wants his pics or he's sick, now secret meeting in France about jailing? leave d old man alone. yet people say de not afraid of him
Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by chibuikebright(m): 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
is like this Nairaland forum has started posting irrelevant and untrue post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by Eluwilussit(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
If this is true by any means, where is the change we so badly crave? Where is the anti-corruption crusade? In other words, if they all join APC, then it is business as usual. There better not be any iota of truth in this. This better be propaganda.

We only saw Buhari's pic at the airport. Some people say it was Heathrow. Fine. Is he still at the airport since yesterday? I thought he went there to meet with some political and business heavy weights. Where is the proof of Buhari's mission in Europe?

We are indeed a gullible generation. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by kingslly(m): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Liar!!!! ,APC sabi lie well well ooh, Both the write up and your comment are all lies........GEJtill2019
koolet:
Though am not into politics,
buh one of my most respected aunty came 2 pay us a visit from abuja today, to my surprise after our whole discussion she yelled SAI BUHARI
In amusement i was like ehhnshocked
in the second thought since CHANGE is the new trend i just port sharpaly i support change
hahaha i too yelled CHANGE
Sai aunty

SAI BABA

Change is K
k= constant
if na lie check mathematicswink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by 9janaweOwn: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
To those who say they want change,I want to ask what type of change do you need? Because buhari is not, and will never be the change we need.y
Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by TippyTop(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
The people probably told Buhari we don't want a repeat of 2011, when buhari boys went mental.

Lets hope Buhari is alive by March, his future looks bleak as we speak. Going to London for prostrate cancer treatment is being spurn as having meetings with global leaders. The only people Buhari will have meetings with are his doctors.
Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
omoajiri:
Buhari Meets Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris

The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari, may have held a secret meeting last night with some loyalists of President Goodluck Jonathan in Paris, sources said from the French capital.

Buhari left Nigeria on Thursday morning officially to hold meetings with key members of the British political class and interact with some global institutions.

But sources said he might have gone to Paris first to meet with some close allies of Jonathan who are seeking reassurance that they won’t be jailed by a Buhari presidency.

It was learnt that Bola Tinubu, an APC leader, two Nigerian former heads of state and a wealthy Lebanese family with extensive business interests in Nigeria may have been part of the people brokering the deal in Paris during a meeting on Thursday night.

The meeting was arranged by a foreign power in Nigeria that seems to have written off President Jonathan.

The negotiations, it was learnt, are based on the fear in Jonathan’s circle that Buhari will try and convict all of the top people in the Jonathan administration who are known to have stolen a lot of cash from the nation’s treasury.

It was learnt that Buhari and the top leadership of APC may be considering amnesty for some of them if he is eventually elected on 28 March.

The discussions are referred to as the Brazillian model, a type of deal where the president offers amnesty and asks the thieves to bring home the money stolen and invest it in the economy.

Source: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/20/buhari-meets-jonathans-loyalists-in-paris/

GOD PUNISH FAYOSE. i thought he said GMB went for medical check up? How can sick person go to Paris and London inside cold? besides, nobody on earth is 100% healthy.

Fayose will put his family to shame when GMB will send messenger to sympathize with fayose family when he dies soon.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by Omooba77: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
ndcide:
Good.!! The incorruptible Buhari will not jail the corrupt ones.

So what's the need for all this stress.

This again underscore the fact that he has nothing new to offer.

just to have a northerner as President and enthrone another group of criminal syndicate in government different from the present ones.

The greatest mistake Nigerians will make is to hand over power to these guys fronting with APC. It will take only God to rescue Nigeria if that happens.

Those thinking they'll vote APC out are in slumber.

I have told people that care to listenBuhari and APC nothing to offer,people should remember what Morsi did to Egypt; just like you said,people saying they will vote them out will be in delusion. PLEASE to provide names of the loyalists.
Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by galadee(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
P.V.C....Please Vote for Change

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by Medley(m): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
no problem. So long as he won't be biased if he wins. Amaechi,fashola and tinubu should also be begging if thats what they are trying to make us believe
Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by kingslly(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
All these blind APC supporters are gradually taking over NL. Always pushing every nonsense propaganda and lies by APC to front page...I used to get reliable info frm Nairaland in the past but these days i only come here to laugh and gloat at some people's stupidity. Judging by the comments am seeing here it means Some people really swallowed this nonsense hookline and sinker..i no blame dem ,i blame d person whey carry dis nonsense go put for frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by MalcoImX: 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
anonimi:

Before repentance there must be restitution.

Has there been restitution
The will to do good covers that. That in itself is giving back.
Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by ARKdiscloser7(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
PM NEWS? Chai!! only fools 'll read or take any news from PM NEWS serious.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by TippyTop(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
tolextony:
HOW TO BE AN APC MEMBER OR
FAN
1. Create lies; 2. Attack and insult
violently when facts are presented;
3.Scream "Sai Buhari" if faced with
superior argument.
4. Lose your sense of rationality and
logic.
5. Insult the president and anyone
that supports him
6. Lie that GEJ stole $49 billion.
7. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GEJ in a goodlight and
agree with any event or post that
portrays GEJ in a badlight.
8. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GMB in a badlight and
agree with any post showing him in
a goodlight.
6. Celebrate bokoharam attacks by
shouting "GEJ is Clueless, Our
soldiers are weak and 6weeks is
counting oh"
What surprises me is the ease and
unremorseful impunity at which
Buhari and his supporters tell lies.
You can never see any iota of
morality in them, it's such a shame!
If they tell you they represent
change tell them to refute the
attached picture. Imagine Tinubu
telling you he will fight
corruption..don't be decieved..Vote
wisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by Sobeautiful: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
olapluto:
Well, I do not know about Paris, but Buhari seems to be the prefered candidate of the British government, USA and French governments. This is very good positioning for when election results are coming out. EU observers already in the country.
That is why he will lose this election because it's not the US or Britain that puts people into office but God. And we can't deceive God that Jonathan is corrupt because He knows the majority of us shouting change are more corrupt than him, especially when put in his position. As for the EU observers u mentioned did they come for buhari? My dear this people go to any country that is having an election, not just Nigeria. In case u didn't notice, they were in the country for the 2011 elections.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by Prisca0ge(f): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
GEJ will be lock up in a dungeon for 50 year let's see if his good luck will save him.. Corrupt ugly hungry banana clutching monkey!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by anonimi: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
MalcoImX:
The will to do good covers that. That in itself is giving back.

How was this "will to do" ascertained for authenticity and reliability.

- based on words only
or
- based on past/recent records of delivery

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by TippyTop(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
olapluto:
Goes to yhow whose interest Buhari represent.
Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by olapluto(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sobeautiful:
That is why he will lose this election because it's not the US or Britain that puts people into office but God. And we can't deceive God that Jonathan is corrupt because He knows the majority of us shouting change are more corrupt than him, especially when put in his position. As for the EU observers u mentioned did they come for buhari? My dear this people go to any country that is having an election, not just Nigeria. In case u didn't notice, they were in the country for the 2011 elections.
You know very little about diplomacy. Why is GEJ jittery and calling all Ambassadors in Nigeria to a meeting? He was clear in the meeting that he is not comfortable with the level of support Buhari is getting. It may interest you that while GEJ is getting bashed by most EU government, NO foreign govt has yet faulted Buhari on anything.
When the election results are released, no matter the cry, the reportage of BBC, CNN is likely to be th world opinion. If GEJ is potrayed as a despot, he is done for. Think Gbagbo, Ghaddaffi, Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by MalcoImX: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sobeautiful:
But a hardline GEJ supporter, anonimi, is quoting Oyibo people wey say GEJ is likely to win. What do you say to that?
Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by Omooba77: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
God sees all men..
Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by Donphillopus: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
koolet:
Though am not into politics,
buh one of my most respected aunty came 2 pay us a visit from abuja today, to my surprise after our whole discussion she yelled SAI BUHARI
In amusement i was like ehhnshocked
in the second thought since CHANGE is the new trend i just port sharpaly i support change
hahaha i too yelled CHANGE
Sai aunty

SAI BABA

Change is K
k= constant
if na lie check mathematicswink

Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by mmsen: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
No sources, no names, no specified locations.

This is 'yellow journalism', at best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite / Aregbesola Begins Dredging Of Rasco River In Osogbo (pics) / Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Spent N1.1 Billion On Choice Properties In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.