Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview (22654 Views)

5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" / How To Negotiate Your Salary During The Interview Process / These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by Aystarz: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
#8 Blew it up again, second time in one week. Sometimes I feel working for other people isn't my calling and then again, maybe dem just dey do man pikin from villa #10.cry
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by caesaraba(m): 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
``Two earrings and two ear holes.`` Yeah, valid point. I hate myself for being judgmental, but if I was on the interview board, I`d treat such a person a little teensy weeny differently.
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by mployer(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Quite an interesting read.
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by Aystarz: 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
#Yawn just give the director 3 hours "MOUTH ACTION" you will resume the next day grin

Ghetto just like your pix
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by Akbee(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
clemz88:
Nigeria is so annoying .
so are the citizens too..u aint excluded. Lets stop the blame n rather blame ourselves responsible for whatso ever we r passing tru in this country.. we are desirous of change but we r yet to change the way we think n act.
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by Baddestguyp(m): 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
#Yawn just give the director 3 hours "MOUTH ACTION" you will resume the next day grin
was that what you did grin
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by Kingsasian(m): 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=15pt]All these bullšhît threads.

How about opening a thread with the title

"WHY YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE A 4K ABOUT CV AND PUT ON YOUR LAZY THINKING CAPS AND STRIVE TO BE INDEPENDENT. LOOK AROUND YOU, THERE ARE ALOT OF PROBLEMS THAT NEED SOLUTIONS. YOU PROFFER THE SOLUTIONS, YOU GET RICH. SHIKENA".

Huh? How about that?
[/size]
Them chain u from creating a thread on the topic?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by hermesprogidy(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hilarious write upgrin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by jerflakes(m): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Kingsasian:
Them chain u from creating a thread on the topic?

Back off! I dont communicate with employees.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by hermesprogidy(m): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
what if the person jerry curl his hair like Pastor Chris grin grin grin
caesaraba:
``Two earrings and two ear holes.`` Yeah, valid point. I hate myself for being judgmental, but if I was on the interview board, I`d treat such a person a little teensy weeny differently.
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by caesaraba(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
hermesprogidy:
what if the person jerry curl his hair like Pastor Chris grin grin grin

hahahaha, those ones d usually dull. No be generalization o. Lol
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by Kingsasian(m): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
jerflakes:

Back off! I dont communucate with employees.
I can feel ur frustrations...hahahahahahaha.
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
I'm interested in number 1 ooh!
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by cutecanson(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
No 10 really got me laffing.. 11. U re nt in dsame tribe wit d recruiter
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by jerflakes(m): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
Kingsasian:
I can feel ur frustrations...hahahahahahaha.

Employee
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by eduxerxes: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
I once stood face-to-face with the head HR of UBA PLC in an interview session for customer service position. Imagine asking me who the president of TAHITI is. I resemble Frank Edoho Finally I failed and redirected my destiny to being a lecturer. God is good. God punish that HR and at same time bless that HR. Lol
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by Kingsasian(m): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
jerflakes:

Employee
minster for LABOUR MARKET AFFAIRS.....hahahahahahaha.
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by jerflakes(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Kingsasian:
minster for LABOUR MARKET AFFAIRS.....hahahahahahaha.

Employee
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by Missmossy(f): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hmmm not all the points are valid. I must confess thats its not always about long legs and all that comes with It. Some people get favoured when they least expect it moreover.
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by ChildofChukwu(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
jammyunn:
No 10 is classic cheesy

I swear down!!! grin grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by Kingsasian(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
jerflakes:

Employee
Employer...Egbon of labour market
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by jerflakes(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Kingsasian:
Employer...Egbon of labour market

Employee
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by Kingsasian(m): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
jerflakes:

Employee
Egbon
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by jerflakes(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Kingsasian:
Egbon

Employee
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
friends in higher places....sure way. God help us
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by nonnystar(f): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
eduxerxes:
I once stood face-to-face with the head HR of UBA PLC in an interview session for customer service position. Imagine asking me who the president of TAHITI is. I resemble Frank Edoho Finally I failed and redirected my destiny to being a lecturer. God is good. God punish that HR and at same time bless that HR. Lol

Dear, pls connect me to lecturing job pls, I have experince, I have worked as a part time lecturer in a poly, pls I really need full time lecturing, Business Admin is my dept. Pls reply me
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by GentleFrank(m): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Wonderful tips !

Check out lucrative business models that will help you make money as soon as possible at www.BusinessParrot..com !!!
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by VivaLaFrans: 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by VivaLaFrans: 12:02am On Feb 21, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=15pt]All these bullšhît threads.

How about opening a thread with the title

"WHY YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE A 4K ABOUT CV AND PUT ON YOUR LAZY THINKING CAPS AND STRIVE TO BE INDEPENDENT. LOOK AROUND YOU, THERE ARE ALOT OF PROBLEMS THAT NEED SOLUTIONS. YOU PROFFER THE SOLUTIONS, YOU GET RICH. SHIKENA".

Huh? How about that?
[/size]
Please can you mention only 50?
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 21, 2015
teemanbastos:
damn..!!
If It was that the FG encouraged entrepreneurship with regular power supply..
The employment situation in Nigeria wud have been a BOOM..!!

Now we seek asylum in churches over our rights?!
Do we have to pray God give us jobs when he gave us the brain to survive?
Do we have to pray God provide good leaders when we have our PVC's?

ATAYA oooo(na clueless GEJ cox am)
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by eduxerxes: 6:51am On Feb 21, 2015
nonnystar:

Dear, pls connect me to lecturing job pls, I have experince, I have worked as a part time lecturer in a poly, pls I really need full time lecturing, Business Admin is my dept. Pls reply me
oh dear! Check ur mail
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2015
Op, your topic really portrays the popular saying, "the best goes for the last". That No. 10 eh, i no fit laff abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2013 African Steel Mills Mass Recruitment / The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase / How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.