Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview (22653 Views)

5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" / How To Negotiate Your Salary During The Interview Process / These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by mekybabe1: 8:11am On Feb 21, 2015
Lol @ no 10.
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by tare22(m): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2015
For a lady if you look more beautiful then the lady interviewing u, trust me wahala they.. For guys if the suit you are putting on is better than the interviewer wahala fit they self oooo... Buh we must deff look good wen going for an interview
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by nonnystar(f): 9:47am On Feb 21, 2015
eduxerxes:
oh dear! Check ur
mail

Ok, thanks dear for ur reply, pls can u send the mail to okonkwononye_f@yahoo.com, that old mail has problem and refuse to open. God bless U
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
eduxerxes:
I once stood face-to-face with the head HR of UBA PLC in an interview session for customer service position. Imagine asking me who the president of TAHITI is. I resemble Frank Edoho Finally I failed and redirected my destiny to being a lecturer. God is good. God punish that HR and at same time bless that HR. Lol

Congratulations! Pls connect me too, help a sis. I studied biochemistry.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by ArcToyin(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2015
zick19:
My own view is that, if ladies are more than men for an interview, bros abeg just jejely go back to your house and soak the remaining garri you have at home because you are O.Y.O
chai
Re: 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview by zatop(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2015
Lolz! Too funny u, which one is "they are dancing sekaam on your head"!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2013 African Steel Mills Mass Recruitment / The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase / How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.