Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). (1407 Views)

Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose / I Can Show Thousands Of Nyesom Wike's Properties -Amaechi (video) / Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). by ahaika23: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
This really got me thinking and asking myself who was behind the Okrika incident. APC dudes, are you all ready to die for change? Don't worry, I know your answers

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/media/rotimi-amaechi-nigerians-must-be-willing-to-die-for-change.638/media
Re: You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
YES! They are ready to die for the change from their cattle rearer..

3 Likes

Re: You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). by ahaika23: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
l
BeeBeeOoh:
Re: You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Every thing about these guys is 'die', 'blood', 'bomb'.....which kind people be this?

may the gods forbid.

5 Likes

Re: You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). by ahaika23: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
DDeliverer:
Every thing about these guys is 'die', 'blood', 'bomb'.....which kind people be this?

may the gods forbid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). by ozoigbondu: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Die for buhari's change or any politican.......God forbid bad thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). by ahaika23: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
They have no good for us in heart. Only to grab power even if the masses have to die for them to achieve that.
ozoigbondu:
Die for buhari's change or any politican.......God forbid bad thing
Re: You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). by Adetula1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
idiot..after keeping millions of dollars that will sustain his family abroad when the worst happens,he's here encouraging the mumucious followers in apc to be read to die.i no blame am....
Re: You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). by Dbboy(m): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Amechi should lead by example or does he think we look like boko boys that just die for another mans selfish gain.

4 Likes

Re: You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). by ahaika23: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Him and his kids!
Dbboy:
Amechi should lead by example or does he think we look like boko boys that just die for another mans selfish gain.
Re: You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). by olaoyejcb(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
i tink my batterry us getting low

1 Like

Re: You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). by otukpo(f): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
He should show us an example

1 Like

Re: You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). by ahaika23: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
otukpo:
He should show us an example
Dasall!
Re: You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). by Donphillopus: 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Amaechi is a thief

1 Like

Re: You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). by worthytalk: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Yes your first son must be ready to die for change before other people's children. You and your family will die first for change before for ordinary people. Ameachi you and your family must lead by example ok.

1 Like

Re: You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). by PhockPhockMan: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
ahaika23:
This really got me thinking and asking myself who was behind the Okrika incident. APC dudes, are you all ready to die for change? Don't worry, I know your answers

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/media/rotimi-amaechi-nigerians-must-be-willing-to-die-for-change.638/media
Amaechi lead by example, die first.

1 Like

Re: You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). by ahaika23: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
worthytalk:
Yes your first son must be ready to die for change before other people's children. You and your family will die first for change before for ordinary people. Ameachi you and your family must lead by example ok.
this guy de provoke grin
Re: You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). by keyremotes(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
We are really getting wiser by the day. Let him go first! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bros Amechi,
You go try die first to show us example.

1. We go see example on how to die for change
2. we go see the example for the change

Then we can judge and decide whether to die for that kind change if its worth it.

2 Likes

Re: You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). by ahaika23: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
noblezone:
Bros Amechi,
You go try die first to show us example.

1. We go see example on how to die for change
2. we go see the example for the change

Then we can judge and decide whether to die for that kind change if its worth it.
guy your sense make sense grin

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election / Picture Of Aisha Buhari Frying Akara / Was General Buhari A Tebliq When He Was In The Military? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.