Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Buhari's Plan For Those Of Us Living In The Diaspora - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari's Plan For Those Of Us Living In The Diaspora (667 Views)

Amazing Opportunity For Africans In The Diaspora ($250,000 Seed Investment) / BVN Registration For Nigerians In Diaspora / Nigerians In Diaspora, How Are You Participating In The Current Polls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Plan For Those Of Us Living In The Diaspora by MrComplete: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
I just had a weird dream. I have been frequenting Nairaland as a visitor for a while now; however due to the contents of the dream I felt I need to share it with you guys and get your advice/opinion. So Moderators please bear with me if this post is not exactly in the right section of the forum.

Without further ado here's the dream: I was at a party in Naija (baby dedication or something) where Buhari and Obasanjo were seated together. Since it was early the party was not filled up yet. I decided to ask GMB a question: for those of us who live abroad I've come across a lot of smart and talented Nigerians who stand head and shoulders above their peers in their chosen vocations. What plan do you have for facilitating these diasporans to use their talents to better Nigeria? He gave me an answer and referred me to a sharp and beautiful young lady who was also in the room. She must have been in her late 20's. She was very well dressed (professional), spoke very intelligently and had a wonderful ajebo accent. She explained how her nonprofit organization has all that covered - acting as a liaison for businesses set up by diasporans. I was intrigued. She then gave me her card. We then dispersed and moved to the main hall since d celebrant was arriving.

At this point I wake up from the dream. Lo and behold I remember the number from the business card she gave me! I write it down and prepare for work. Busy day at work. After work I remember the number and decide to give it a call. A lady picks up with the same voice and accent (ajebo accent) as in my dream! I immediately hang up. At this point am really freaked out. Sweating profusely.

Fellow Nairalanders this is my first post here. Some of you are pastors, psychologists, ITKs (no offence) but I value all opinions. What do I do?
Re: Buhari's Plan For Those Of Us Living In The Diaspora by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
i hope you don't live near musiwa or share what he sniffs

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Plan For Those Of Us Living In The Diaspora by sendmeonly(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Perhaps you could be a liason officer or something with her, you shouldn't freak out,perhaps that was a direct revelation for you....you never know, there is no harm trying....:-)

NB:I think i know you grin

MrComplete:
I just had a weird dream. I have been frequenting Nairaland as a visitor for a while now; however due to the contents of the dream I felt I need to share it with you guys and get your advice/opinion. So Moderators please bear with me if this post is not exactly in the right section of the forum.

Without further ado here's the dream: I was at a party in Naija (baby dedication or something) where Buhari and Obasanjo were seated together. Since it was early the party was not filled up yet. I decided to ask GMB a question: for those of us who live abroad I've come across a lot of smart and talented Nigerians who stand head and shoulders above their peers in their chosen vocations. What plan do you have for facilitating these diasporans to use their talents to better Nigeria? He gave me an answer and referred me to a sharp and beautiful young lady who was also in the room. She must have been in her late 20's. She was very well dressed (professional), spoke very intelligently and had a wonderful ajebo accent. She explained how her nonprofit organization has all that covered - acting as a liaison for businesses set up by diasporans. I was intrigued. She then gave me her card. We then dispersed and moved to the main hall since d celebrant was arriving.

At this point I wake up from the dream. Lo and behold I remember the number from the business card she gave me! I write it down and prepare for work. Busy day at work. After work I remember the number and decide to give it a call. A lady picks up with the same voice and accent (ajebo accent) as in my dream! I immediately hang up. At this point am really freaked out. Sweating profusely.

Fellow Nairalanders this is my first post here. Some of you are pastors, psychologists, ITKs (no offence) but I value all opinions. What do I do?
Re: Buhari's Plan For Those Of Us Living In The Diaspora by itstpia8: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
this one na octo the octopus or what was the name again?
Re: Buhari's Plan For Those Of Us Living In The Diaspora by Diamondgurl: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Oga this your post Na wa o. Me self I be ITK according to you but I no fit tell you the meaning of this your dream. Maybe Na over read read for Nairaland Na make you dey dream this kain dream or you get one new sharp babe wey u dey eye small small. Lol
Re: Buhari's Plan For Those Of Us Living In The Diaspora by MrComplete: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Diamondgurl:
Oga this your post Na wa o. Me self I be ITK according to you but I no fit tell you the meaning of this your dream. Maybe Na over read read for Nairaland Na make you dey dream this kain dream or you get one new sharp babe wey u dey eye small small. Lol

Lol, maybe you're right. Thanks for the comment.

(1) (Reply)

The Chatham House Performance / Why Is Romance Section Most Popular In Nairaland / When An Okada Is Feeling Like A Molue (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.