Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals (53062 Views)

Malik Nasir Storming Lagos Creeks In Search Of Kidnappers, Shares His Experience / Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos / Alfa Kills Friend To Avoid Paying N32, 000 Debt (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
The wickedness of men towards men beat me. No peace 4 d wicked.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by ribbit: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
MZdamola:

You're high on ignorance angry
tongue tongue
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by socialwritter: 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hmmm... visit www.socialwritter..com you will be glad you did
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by MZdamola(f): 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
ribbit:
tongue tongue
[sub]
undecided
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Seriously, sm pple can b so annoying. Why shoutin Islam! Y nt condemn his act as humanbeing!
I hardly see a criminal case dt involve a christian andd pple start shoutin Christianity!
Its well with yu oooooo
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Eluwilussit(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
tola9ja:

THEY KILL THOSE THAT ATTEMPT TO KILL THEM AND LEAVE THOSE THAT DOSE NOT MAKE ATTEMPT

Surat At-Tawbah (The Repentance) - سورة التوبة

9:6
And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.

Why should anyone seek their protection? Why should protection be sought in the first place? How did our great Fodio spread his message across most of Africa? Did Africans attack him or his jihadist? Please, be patient with me and explain to me.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by balash(m): 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
100Cents:

So if the killer stated to police that he is an Alfa, nairaland mode will come and change the report ? To please you.

Are you being objective or sentimental ?

A cleric is an alfa who preaches in the mosque and known!! This jobless dude is nothing and not known anywhere the fact that he is called 'alfa fatai' does not say he should be regarded as a muslim cleric publicly as a frontpage topic, its sincerely disturbing and uncalled for.

A muslim guy that goes to mosque whenever they commit a weird offense they are quickly regarded as muslim cleric and that's insulting islam as a religion.

When was the last time a christian guy who killed was placed on frontpage as a pastor killed his friend boldly written as a topic on frontpage because he goes to church, or don't I call a lot of my christian friends who frequents church pastor too.. Am not supporting any act of the stupid murderer but this is a forum for both religion. As a leader ( mod) I repeat you don't promote violence. A 5yrs old will tell u this topic would cause an uproar between followers of the two religion though.

Well maybbe they after the traffic it might cause been on frontpage... Maybe!!! Just maybe...
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by balash(m): 12:04am On Feb 21, 2015
100Cents:

So if the killer stated to police that he is an Alfa, nairaland mode will come and change the report ? To please you.

Are you being objective or sentimental ?

That dude from the report is a muslim and regarded as alfa because he is a muslim, when punch gave the topic did they use muslim cleric as the topic on punch too?? The stupid fool commited an hideous crime, judge him and not his religion is it a crime to be a muslim again?

When was the last time a christian guy murders someone and the topic reads pastor emmanuel killed his friend! Why must a mod promote the topic also and bbring it on frontpage?

I can't say anything to the owner of the thrend, his word, his belief are his decisions but the mod sincerely need to act matured in the way its treated 'a muslim cleric killed his friend' isn't this absurd? Or the mods are not coached on been very diplomatic in decisions making in a forum of different and diversed human race
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by IbnuUche(m): 12:16am On Feb 21, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=15pt]HE IS NOT A MUSLIM BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE TEACHING AND PRACTICE OF ISLAM[/size]

Surat Al-Mā'idah (The Table Spread) - سورة المائدة

5:32

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land -[size=17pt] it is as if he had slain mankind entirely[/size]. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.
Allahu akbar! thanks. And also;

Never should a believer kill a believer; but (if so happens) by mistake, (compensation is due); if one (so) kills a believer, it is ordained that he should free a believing slave, and pay compensation to the deaceased family, unless they remit it freely. if the deceased's belonged to a people at war with you, And he was a believer, the freeing of a believing slave (is enough). if he belonged to a people with whom ye have a treaty of mutual alliance, compensation should be paid to his family,
And a believing slave be freed. for those who find this beyond their means, (is prescribed) A fast for two months running : by way of repentance to Allah; for Allah hath all knowledge and all wisdom.(Al-Qur'an 4:92)

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by dangotealiko: 12:32am On Feb 21, 2015
THE MANAGEMENT OF OF DANGOTE FACTORY WISH TO INFORM THE
GENERAL PUBLIC ON THE SALES OF VARIOUS PRODUCTS LISTED
BELOW..

CONTACT SALES MANAGER MR KEBIRU SANI ON 09051434591

DANGOTE CEMENT=1,000 PER BAG..

DANGOTE NOODLES=620 PER CARTON..

DANGOTE SALT=1,920 PER BAG..

DANGOTE TOMATO PASTE=720..

DANGOTE SPAGHETTI=650 PER CARTON..

OUR TRUCK ARE READY TO DELIVER TO ANY PART OF THE
COUNTRY BASED ON CUSTOMERS ORDER..

CONTACT MANAGEMENT TO PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW BECAUSE
TIME IS A MAJOR FACTOR IN THE ON GOING PROMO..

CONTACT SALES MANAGER MR KEBIRU SANI ON 09051434591
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by nortcentrallord(m): 12:35am On Feb 21, 2015
tola9ja:

INFIDEL KAFIR
Infidel (Kafir)? the same word used for Christians and other religion apart from islam?
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by amor4ce(m): 1:10am On Feb 21, 2015
When such incidents are reported int he news, the perpetrators are usually described as herbalists whereas they are actually alfas.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 21, 2015
godsamist:
Despite many lessons fro home videos..greed and love for quick money won't let go.
Suspose they weren't caught,straight to haji..Mecca and back home,he puts up a big mosque and,people sings his praise and sooner or later he joins political party seeking for whatsoever post.
Haba! heavenly Father you are too patience wt man's wickedness!
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by charlesucheh(m): 1:25am On Feb 21, 2015
They're all devils covered with human skins!!! BANZA!!! Their flesh should be chopped in bits and fried for vultures to feed on!!!!!
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by musaffyan(m): 1:28am On Feb 21, 2015
Eluwilussit:

What did the prophet and his followers do during jihad? What was the crime of the conquered, other than not being believer? Was it after his conquest that he realized what you quoted? I need some clarification. I read the quran too.

What about d Christian crusade is it any different from d so called jihadis u"ve mentioned
They both murders innocent soles proclaiming to be d Pius thing to do
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Empiree: 1:35am On Feb 21, 2015
hormordunneey:
Seriously, sm pple can b so annoying. Why shoutin Islam! Y nt condemn his act as humanbeing!
I hardly see a criminal case dt involve a christian andd pple start shoutin Christianity!
Its well with yu oooooo
Thats life. Folks no longer think. Hadn't been incidents of crimes including murder cases involving pastors. These people are really funny. It's better to ignore them. Few days ago it was Reverend or so caught with drugs. Some folks came up with bogus excuses to bail out Christianity from his acts which i have no problem with by the way cus i know Rev is responsible for his actions NOT his religion. Right now on front page there is another murder case...folks can care less what their religion is. World is knot.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Eluwilussit(m): 3:00am On Feb 21, 2015
musaffyan:

What about d Christian crusade is it any different from d so called jihadis u"ve mentioned
They both murders innocent soles proclaiming to be d Pius thing to do

I am not talking about the Christians now. I know enough about that. I want to know how you can say that when you kill an innocent man anywhere, it is as though you have killed the entire humanity and then turn around and embark on a jihad. Both positions can't be right. Can they?

Christianity simply means Christ followers. There's no where in the new testament where Jesus asked anybody to kill. He condemned violence completely. If you are referring to the old testament, well, you have to realize that that was under moses'(musa's) law. Old Testament is mainly Judaism which underwent a 360* turn around, in Christianity.

Anyway, I am aware that kings and warlords committed a lot of attrocities in the olden days in the name of Christianity, but that could be because man was still very much uncivilized. Fast forward 2015, is there any reason for anyone to kill anybody for his faith? If the early jihadists and crusaders did all that out of ignorance, what excuse do today's jihadists have?

Nobody should be persecuted today for his faith. The world ought to have gone past that. Unless you are telling me that today's jihadists are about 500 years behind.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by zumbigbo(m): 4:38am On Feb 21, 2015
We went back to the house and as we looked around, I saw some fingers in a pot which were still being burnt and when I saw them, I could recognise that they belonged to my brother.”

Fear of NAIJA men is the beginning of wisdom...move with caution.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by july8: 5:46am On Feb 21, 2015
kennaustine:
What would annoy me now is how some religious
goons will come up to chant the mantra: "He is
not a muslim". Fooolss!!! So he's now a christian/pagan??
I HATE YOUR HYPOCRISY!

What you said is wrong, anybody can go into ritual, it doesn't matter wheather muslim or chirstian. Being a muslim doesn't mean you believe in God and same thing applyto christian too. Do not put religion issue into this matter ok?
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by salam8528: 6:33am On Feb 21, 2015
all I know is a true Muslim cannot take the lyf he has not created, and as for those saying dis and that abt islam una try wella only God can judge us all
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 21, 2015
datguru:
ISLAM!

Donkey!!
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by caselessogbuagu: 7:36am On Feb 21, 2015
datguru:
ISLAM!

fvck you. What makes the man an islamic cleric?
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by emeka2847: 7:47am On Feb 21, 2015
kennaustine:

It take one bigot to know another. undecided
So in your own wisdom, only a bigot can recognise a bigot. Na wa for you o
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Whymee: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2015
99% money rituals in Nigeria movie works, turning virtual into reality. These are few of its negative impact in the society.

This will continue to happen irrespective of ones religion, tribes or region.

Fetish Nigeria movie makers are responsible for this and can be corrected if the percentage above is reversed.

Government should see to this, censors board

...be wise
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by eyinjuege: 8:31am On Feb 21, 2015
july8:

What you said is wrong, anybody can go into ritual, it doesn't matter wheather muslim or chirstian. Being a muslim doesn't mean you believe in God and same thing applyto christian too. Do not put religion issue into this matter ok?

People that don't believe in God are atheists. Even the traditionalists believe in God, their own God. o
I think what you should be trying to say is that the guy in question is a muslim who didn't follow the teachings in Islam.
Every religion has its bad eggs, and some atheists are even better human beings.
Regardless of religion, lets all try to treat each other right as humans FIRST.
For the Christian brethren castigating and throwing the stones at others,would Christ have done that?
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by lohresloco: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=15pt]HE IS NOT A MUSLIM BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE TEACHING AND PRACTICE OF ISLAM[/size]

Surat Al-Mā'idah (The Table Spread) - سورة المائدة

5:32

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land -[size=17pt] it is as if he had slain mankind entirely[/size]. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.
just keep quiet.... Islam is a bastardic religion
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by richidinho(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2015
musaffyan:

And your whole family as well b wash off d face of earth
EEEEDIIIIIIOOOOT

Who be dis again for Nairaland?
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by donbenie(m): 9:44am On Feb 21, 2015
datguru:
ISLAM!

Leave Islam out of this,am a Christian,but I don't subscribe to our penchant to drag religion or ethnicity when criminals are involved,these are evil men,being a Muslim or Christian have nothing to do with it..
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by kennymeritus: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2015
We shud not overttrash the culprit's religion the lesson to learn here is that we should be watchful and prayerful. It reminds me of the Yoruba adage that says' we shud not be upset if we are betrayed by one's friend because even a family member betrays.' parents have slaughtered children for ritual & siblings have killed one another.Perilious times are here. The world is full of confusion we are disappointed by many but we shud all remember that the day of judgement is near Jesus saves

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=Empiree
The world islam/muslim iss a nightmare tto sm pple. Dey alwys find reasons tto condemn it.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by tola9ja: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Infidel (Kafir)? the same word used for Christians and other religion apart from islam?

it is used for those that don't believe in the person Jesus used to refer to as father
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by nortcentrallord(m): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2015
tola9ja:

it is used for those that don't believe in the person Jesus used to refer to as father
Why then do Muslims kill Christians and claim it's Jihad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious / Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic) / Udoamaka Nwamu Kills His Estranged Wife & Mother-In-Law In Georgia, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.