Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals (53069 Views)

Malik Nasir Storming Lagos Creeks In Search Of Kidnappers, Shares His Experience / Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos / Alfa Kills Friend To Avoid Paying N32, 000 Debt (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Kingspin(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
People of high secrecy.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by preselect(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
kennaustine:
What would annoy me now is how some religious
goons will come up to chant the mantra: "He is
not a muslim". Fooolss!!! So he's now a christian
I HATE YOUR HYPOCRISY!

tola9ja:
[size=15pt]HE IS NOT A MUSLIM BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE TEACHING AND PRACTICE OF ISLAM[/size]

Surat Al-Mā'idah (The Table Spread) - سورة المائدة

5:32

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land -[size=17pt] it is as if he had slain mankind entirely[/size]. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria: Great nation. . . foolish people angry
tomorrow una go ask for godly leaders. . . . where will they come from?
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Missmossy(f): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Devilish men! Jeez they just ended a man's life like a fowl sharing his body parts. Chai this is wickedness at its peak.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by 100Cents: 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
balash:
How does the story...the guy in picture depicts anything about been an islamic cleric

And this got to frontpage with the title, should we say the MODS too are been immature in decisions making ??

Why not as a a MOD change the topic, I never said what the dude did was right but why not a guy in badagry named fatai killed his friend? When was the last time Emmanuel murdered his friend and resulted into a pastor kills his friend..

The MOD who sent this to front page needs to understand as a leader u don't promote violence..

A good day

So if the killer stated to police that he is an Alfa, nairaland mode will come and change the report ? To please you.

Are you being objective or sentimental ?
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by seedorfg(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
thats my area in magbon (Obele), i knew the alfa very well, beside they have group in magbon, some of the (alfa) culprit are at large, i pray they all go cut, they have spoil the other (good) alfa from being clean. aye le e o
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Saucekide25(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Buy the New Infinix Hot X507 [#14,500 Naira ] + Free Power Bank(5200mah) + #500 Naira Discount

To Place Your order Call/what'sapp 08122204769 or Email Eonuegbu1@gmail.com
[/quote]

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by preselect(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
balash:

The MOD who sent this to front page needs to understand as a leader u don't promote violence..

A good day

so for you a great leader is one who doctors the truth. . .abi angry

Nigeria: Great Nation, Yeye People angry
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
toprealman:
WHAT ARE YOU ON?
That same thing ure on... yimu
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Islam
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by UnknownT: 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
shinejackie:

Jujunisation and jazz @ work........ cool
You may be right since he was hit with a charm and died
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by ndcide(m): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
tola9ja:

YOU MEAN THIS TYPE OF PREACHING

1 Samuel 15:3Revised Standard Version (RSV)

3 Now go and smite Am′alek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.’”

Oh SHOT UP!!

An ALFA just Killed someone rather than condemn it you want to go around it.

nonsense.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nigerians and bigotry attitudes. If an individual commits a crime, penalize him solely u need not bring his religion into it. Religious matters are sensitive. I could remember a pastor that did something similar in lagos(Ikorodu).
Below is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1788550/ritualist-den-discovered-pastors-church#24305920

In such circumstance, he should be held responsible for his misdeeds. Pls don't let us promote hate within ourselves. It's a small world.

Cheers
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by richidinho(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Muslim as a religion

Should be banned
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by mustymatic(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
kay1one2:
I can say this one is not islamic. If it were terrorism related, I'll talk!
U father will be proud
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by musaffyan(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
datguru:
ISLAM!

Why d fanatism, the is just evil using Islam has a cover up
How many cut in d acts mention 1more
I bet there will b more in other religion
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by UGLYS: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
balash:

You just sounded so inteligent, can I ask u a question!! Where in the story does it show that fatai guy been a muslim cleric?? Do u know what cleric means??

Here "The police in Lagos state have arrested a Muslim cleric named Fatai Afobaje (pictured far left) for conniving with some ".
Subsequently, he was referred to as Alfa fatai in the news.

How was it ascertained that it was a muslim cleric? Well the "police in Lagos" can answer that question.

I read a news, shared it undistorted, an OP chose to increase its viewers so people can learn more about the WICKeDNESS of MAN.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by musaffyan(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
richidinho:

Muslim as a religion

Should be banned

And your whole family as well b wash off d face of earth
EEEEDIIIIIIOOOOT
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by JustCare: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
religion has nothing to do with this. we can only blame the over-cultivated intellect (animalistic instincts).
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by XRAY21(m): 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
MZdamola:

What's wrong with Islam?? undecided
nothing it just a peaceful religion
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
Are there no go scientists to prepare some nerves gas and use it on these evil barbarians in Nigeria? The good people must do something to get rid of those kind of human beings from the society.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Dbboy(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
We now know the group that are involved in ritual.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by makeitijn: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
we are very serious buyer of DPK(kerosene) in large quantity.. we seek A very very reliable and genuine SELLER who haS product for sale either ttt or tto.. we'll love to know price on offer and procedure.. please mail me HEAVEN6923CONSULTANTS@GMAIL.COM
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by harry509: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=UGLYS post=30918357][/quote]they shud same 2 him as well. Wicked fellow...
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Eluwilussit(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=15pt]HE IS NOT A MUSLIM BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE TEACHING AND PRACTICE OF ISLAM[/size]

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land -[size=17pt] it is as if he had slain mankind entirely[/size]. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

What did the prophet and his followers do during jihad? What was the crime of the conquered, other than not being believer? Was it after his conquest that he realized what you quoted? I need some clarification. I read the quran too.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by sholamatins: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
IMPORTED VEHICLES FOR SALE 40% OFF THE ACTUAL PRICE THOSE INTERESTED CAN
CONTACT THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICER GIWA MOMODU FOR MORE
INFORMATION ON (+234) 08092205545
CONTACT THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE
WE HAVE DIRECT CLEAN VEHICLES OF DIFFRENT MAKE FOR SALE 40% OFF EACH PURCHASE.
PURCHASe OFf THE IMPORTED VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY CHARGES WILL BE TAKING CARE OFF OVER TO ANY INDIVIDUAL BY DELIVERY...
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by elopee3000(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
tola9ja:

may amadioha fire that ur so called mesenger called muhamed' may him rot In the hotest fire in afganistan
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by tola9ja: 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Eluwilussit:

What did the prophet and his followers do during jihad? What was the crime of the conquered, other than not being believer? Was it after his conquest that he realized what you quoted? I need some clarification. I read the quran too.

THEY KILL THOSE THAT ATTEMPT TO KILL THEM AND LEAVE THOSE THAT DOSE NOT MAKE ATTEMPT

Surat At-Tawbah (The Repentance) - سورة التوبة

9:6
And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by tola9ja: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
elopee3000:
may amadioha fire that ur so called mesenger called muhamed' may him rot In the hotest fire in afganistan

Matthew 23:17English Standard Version (ESV)

17 You blind fools!
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by MZdamola(f): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
ribbit:
it's fulla sh.it lipsrsealed
You're high on ignorance angry
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
May his soul rest in peace amen.....

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos / Udoamaka Nwamu Kills His Estranged Wife & Mother-In-Law In Georgia, USA / Police Bust Kidnappers Waiting For Ransom In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.