Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals (53068 Views)

Malik Nasir Storming Lagos Creeks In Search Of Kidnappers, Shares His Experience / Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos / Alfa Kills Friend To Avoid Paying N32, 000 Debt (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by tola9ja: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2015
lohresloco:
just keep quiet.... Islam is a bastardic religion

that preaches this

1 Samuel 15:3Revised Standard Version (RSV)

3 Now go and smite Am′alek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.’”
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by tola9ja: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Why then do Muslims kill Christians and claim it's Jihad?

anybody that do such thing can never be a Muslim
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2015
kennaustine:
What would annoy me now is how some religious
goons will come up to chant the mantra: "He is
not a muslim". Fooolss!!! So he's now a christian/pagan??
I HATE YOUR HYPOCRISY!
u just want to rant about religion sha. Use number 6
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2015
datguru:
ISLAM!

Your headache
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2015
kristisking:
These people and their ritualistic lives.People should be weary of these demons called alfas.People should be wise and stop patronising them.
Buh we can trust pastors and patronise them.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by luluosas(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Man and wickedness! May God have mercy on their souls.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by abujamal: 11:54am On Feb 21, 2015
MZdamola:

What's wrong with Islam?? undecided
cannt we find these kind of things in churches ?
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by abujamal: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2015
MZdamola:

What's wrong with Islam?? undecided
cannt we find these kind of things in churches?
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by nortcentrallord(m): 11:58am On Feb 21, 2015
tola9ja:

anybody that do such thing can never be a Muslim
Really? I am surprised. So, are they permitted to kill other religion that don't believe in God (Allah)? Like those that worship Ogun, Shango, Orominyo, lord krishna, gurumaharaji, Judaism, Chinese gods, Indian god's and African traditional religion as well as vodooism?
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Osakah24(m): 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Religion is the opium of the people truly,Fools instead of seeing evil as evil are attacking religion and some are defending religion. Remove Islam and Christianity and what you see is a man that killed another man.The heart of man is extremely wicked religion or no religion.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by neocortex: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
It is hypocritical for religious people to claim the good achievements of their adherents but reject their evil deeds.
If he was good because of religion as we were made to believe , when he becomes bad religion must also be held guilty.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
u just want to rant about religion sha. Use number 6
You quote me cuz it hurts you and truth hurts! tongue
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by salykely(m): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
kennaustine:
OK... when he was shouting alahu akbar beside u every friday prayer, he never broke a single islamic code and if he did, you didnt fish him out then as a non-muslim. Now this has happened and u want to thrust him out with that hypocritical, holier-than-thou attitude of typical muslims? No sir! Islam remains responsible for both the actions and inactions of its adherents. Take it!

And Christ is responsible for the actions of Rev King and a whole lots of other ritual pastors
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by musaffyan(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I am not talking about the Christians now. I know enough about that. I want to know how you can say that when you kill an innocent man anywhere, it is as though you have killed the entire humanity and then turn around and embark on a jihad. Both positions can't be right. Can they?

Christianity simply means Christ followers. There's no where in the new testament where Jesus asked anybody to kill. He condemned violence completely. If you are referring to the old testament, well, you have to realize that that was under moses'(musa's) law. Old Testament is mainly Judaism which underwent a 360* turn around, in Christianity.

Anyway, I am aware that kings and warlords committed a lot of attrocities in the olden days in the name of Christianity, but that could be because man was still very much uncivilized. Fast forward 2015, is there any reason for anyone to kill anybody for his faith? If the early jihadists and crusaders did all that out of ignorance, what excuse do today's jihadists have?

Nobody should be persecuted today for his faith. The world ought to have gone past that. Unless you are telling me that today's jihadists are about 500 years behind.

Get did knowledge any dats kill in d name religion now and call it faith is nothing but an ignorant evil meniac

DAT person is not an imam or Alfa but an imposter proclaiming to be,
Those groups like ISIL,BHboys,ALKAIDA etc are all meniacs using ISLAM has a cover

Islam means submitting to PEACE
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by musaffyan(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
richidinho:

Who be dis again for Nairaland?

Your SCHOLAR
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Eluwilussit(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
musaffyan:

Get did knowledge any dats kill in d name religion now and call it faith is nothing but an ignorant evil meniac

DAT person is not an imam or Alfa but an imposter proclaiming to be,
Those groups like ISIL,BHboys,ALKAIDA etc are all meniacs using ISLAM has a cover

Islam means submitting to PEACE

Thanks a lot for your contributions. I just want live in peace with my neighbours. Life is precious. Stay blessed and enjoy your weekend. Peace.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
No pics
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
kennaustine:

You quote me cuz it hurts you and truth hurts! tongue
Pele
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by akigbemaru: 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
another alfa in police net.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by eagleeyez: 12:51am On Mar 17, 2015
datguru:
ISLAM!

What do u mean? What has islam got to do with this? How many times has nairaland put up posts on rape and rituals in which perpetrators are christians?
Did any one shout "christianity"! Listen this is individualistic so stop exposing how low your iq is.
Re: Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals by loco4love: 11:00pm On May 25, 2016
the yorubas are behind another satanic human sacrifice. the yoruba niggas are buckwild for evil-spirits now so watch out. yorubas will burn in hellfire.amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos / Udoamaka Nwamu Kills His Estranged Wife & Mother-In-Law In Georgia, USA / Police Bust Kidnappers Waiting For Ransom In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.