Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,895 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Gej Is The Will Of God For Nigeria, Am Going Back To Ph For My Pvc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Is The Will Of God For Nigeria, Am Going Back To Ph For My Pvc (578 Views)

Nickel In Nigeria? Am Going Back To School! / Photos From My journey to ph Today, Owerri port harcourt Road How Bad It Is / Can I Vote Anywhere With My Pvc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Is The Will Of God For Nigeria, Am Going Back To Ph For My Pvc by Kassidy4luv(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Its only out of hatred and wickedness that made some misguided elements to start screaming for change?

Which change are they clamouring for?

Honestly speaking GEJ is working and has good intentions for this country.

To this effect I shall be travelling from Lagos to portharcourt to collect my PVC, tomorrow .

I have made up my mind to vote for GEJ.

He is the will of GOD for Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej Is The Will Of God For Nigeria, Am Going Back To Ph For My Pvc by WendellSimilin: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
Kassidy4luv:
Its only out of hatred and wickedness that made some misguided elements to start screaming for change?

Which change are they clamouring for?

Honestly speaking GEJ is working and has good intentions for this country.

To this effect I shall be travelling from Lagos to portharcourt to collect my PVC, tomorrow .

I have made up my mind to vote for GEJ.

He is the will of GOD for Nigeria.
[/s]
Sharrap you mediocre...What good intentions does GEJ have after leaving Bokoharam to rise to the level they are because he was benefiting from their activities? Now he claims Bokoharam will be a thing of the past in 2 weeks, you no get sense to just reason say this man na evil man and em know wetin don dey happen since? A vote for GEJ is a vote for the further destruction of this country. I hope you know that:

Jonathan is a dunce
Sambo is a dullard
Mark is a thief
Okupe is a bastard
Abati Is a big fool
Fayose is a criminal
Obanikoro is a criminal
Bloodykiller is a goat

1 Like

Re: Gej Is The Will Of God For Nigeria, Am Going Back To Ph For My Pvc by Sunymoore(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Vote change... Your PVC. Means Vote For Change

1 Like

Re: Gej Is The Will Of God For Nigeria, Am Going Back To Ph For My Pvc by Chimarto: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
GEJ till Buhari apply for common entrance examination

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Is The Will Of God For Nigeria, Am Going Back To Ph For My Pvc by ahaika23: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nice move. Minus one to APC
Re: Gej Is The Will Of God For Nigeria, Am Going Back To Ph For My Pvc by jamace(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Do that fast, bros. GEJ is the change Nigeria needs, not Bokoohari.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Photo Of Buhari, Tony Blair And Saraki In Llondon This Morning / Nigerian Army Engages Boko Haram At Bama / PHOTO: Protesters In Cameroon Hit The Streets, Call Shekau A Coward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.