Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

The Mistake Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mistake Of Buhari (1091 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic / See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mistake Of Buhari by zamirikpo(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
My fellow country men, it is a known fact that like all the presidents we've had in the past,GEJ has not really met our expectations. i c him as being inexperienced to man that exalted position of MR PRESIDENT. he isnt corrupt or wicked. he is just a lecturer become policitian overnight and remember he was hand picked and imposed on us.....he didnt realy grow through the ranks.

before i continue i must add here that i aint a politician, just an ordinary nigerian business man speaking his mind.

NOW to the main issue...yes we need change, we need a natural born leader,someone with vision and passion to turn this country around....a person with proven track record of delivering dividends of democracy, can we say this of buhari. personally i have nothing against him but from his records as a past military HOS....do we really need to go back that lane. military rule and all its fragments and modifications are things of the past, lets kip it that way. APC should have filled in a FASHOLA or someone in like manner and i assure most nigerians including me would see the reality of the change being preached. the choice of buhari is just to satisfy the taste of leadership the northerners have, APC just want to key into that hunger and their share number to grab power.

that not change thats just power changing hands.....

another mistake the APC made was to incooperate elements of the perceived elements of mis-rule into their ranks. the G7 governors people who reached where they r now with the PDP ladder all of a sudden r elements of change. Nigerians r no fools. the change the APC is clamouring for is self-centered and not in the interest of nigerians.

personally i believe all politicians r thieves and if i become one tomorrow i maybe bitten ny the bug of corruption as it so seems.....so why change the people stealing our money. for me it will only bring in fresh theives who would steal more voraciously than the incubent cos they have spent and have been starved of our nations loot for a long time now.

so my people vote wisely.....dont listen to this gospel of change cos nothing will change,its thesame old story.....jonathan from my judgement is a lesser evil cos this APC pundit if elected would pounce on our nations resources to recover from years of failed attempts. GEJ isnt the best for us but if u ask me.....i would say makeup ur own mind. ive only spoken my mind.

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Of Buhari by onatisi(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bros ,nigeria politics isn't the way u described. There is no way apc can win pdp at this present time. There is a lot of under current things but believe until certain key figures in apc are no more ,apc will never taste that presidency. So it isn't a matter of buhari or not. Although apc may present a solid candidate who might un ruffle pdp a little but pdp will still win .

2 Likes

Re: The Mistake Of Buhari by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
onatisi:
Bros ,nigeria politics isn't the way u described. There is no way apc can win pdp at this present time. There is a lot of under current things but believe until certain key figures in apc are no more ,apc will never taste that presidency. So it isn't a matter of buhari or not. Although present a solid candidate might un ruffle pdp a little but pdp will still win .

GBAM!!! Help me tell them oo make dem hear. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Of Buhari by onatisi(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

GBAM!!! Help me tell them oo make dem hear. grin grin grin grin
bros I don dey talk am since last year ,dis ppl dey prove strong head wey go carry dem chop koboko. There is no way a party like apc will rule nigeria,no matter how ppl try to paint or beautify apc ,outside the south west apc is still seen as a yoruba or regional party. And no regional party will rule this nation. Nigerians aren't fools and so are the powerful northern elites who will dictate the direction of the votes and which they have already done. The powerful northerners will not allow tinubu and co to control them through buhari. they have seen through tinubu antics and they are now willing and ready to give gej his last 4years .there will be some reactions at the end of the day,court cases and the usual apc lamentations but the objective would have been fulfilled .

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Of Buhari by iluvnaija: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
onatisi:
bros I don dey talk am since last year ,dis ppl dey prove strong head wey go carry dem chop koboko. There is no way a party like apc will rule nigeria,no matter how ppl try to paint or beautify apc ,outside the south west apc is still seen as a yoruba or regional party. And no regional party will rule this nation. Nigerians aren't fools and so are the powerful northern elites who will dictate the direction of the votes and which they have already done. The powerful northerners will not allow tinubu and co to control them through buhari. they have seen through tinubu antics and they are now willing and ready to give gej his last 4years .there will be some reactions at the end of the day,court cases and the usual apc lamentations but the objective would have been fulfilled .

Wonders shall never end.
PDP go win and PDP dey fear to do election.
Chai! Diaris God o!
Oya kontinu!

2 Likes

Re: The Mistake Of Buhari by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
onatisi:

You are truly endowed with wisdom. cheesy cheesy cheesy

All in all, Jonathan will emerge victorious. This is the simple political arithmetics: cool

GEJ will win the SE/SS/MB. buhari will win heavily in the NW as usual; Kaduna is going to be hot and divided 50-50 between Kaduna north & south. Besides, Jonathan's VP is from Kaduna and the sitting Governor is PDP too. Lamido of Jigawa will do all he can to gather some Jigawa votes for Jonathan. Votes from the SW will be split and GEJ will get a reasonable size of the votes from there. The NE will not be too impressive because of the ding dung battles between boko haram and the MNTF; losing ground and recapturing it tomorrow. embarassed embarassed embarassed

The APC soldiers on nairaland are fighting a lost battle. I pity them because they will know the real definition of frustration after the elections.

Goodluck Jonathan will remain Nigeria's president come next month! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Mistake Of Buhari by onatisi(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You are truly endowed with wisdom. cheesy cheesy cheesy

All in all, Jonathan will emerge victorious. This is the simple political arithmetics: cool

GEJ will win the SE/SS/MB. buhari will win heavily in the NW as usual; Kaduna is going to be hot and divided 50-50 between Kaduna north & south. Besides, Jonathan's VP is from Kaduna and the sitting Governor is PDP too. Lamido of Jigawa will do all he can to gather some Jigawa votes for Jonathan. Votes from the SW will be split and GEJ will get a reasonable size of the votes from there. The NE will not be too impressive because of the ding dung battles between boko haram and the MNTF; losing ground and recapturing it tomorrow. embarassed embarassed embarassed

The APC soldiers on nairaland are fighting a lost battle. I pity them because they will know the real definition of frustration after the elections.

Goodluck Jonathan will remain Nigeria's president come next month! grin grin grin grin
whether wide or slim margin , pdp will win. All pdp needs is just 52% of total votes or at least 55% and with the way things are as of today ,pdp will easily get that. I don't bother arguing with apc supporters now anywhere because I now see them as clowns,jesters or entertainers and their yellings and wailing here on nairaland keeps me amuse
Re: The Mistake Of Buhari by reborn1: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
See them making mouth with there 1 vote. Smh

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Of Buhari by zamirikpo(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
well u guyz hav made valid points, the fact that buhari even stands a chance is testament to some degree of transparency. like uve mentioned buhari will win all core northern states like he did before atleast seven of them, the middle belt would determine who wins.....this election.
Re: The Mistake Of Buhari by onatisi(m): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2015
zamirikpo:
well u guyz hav made valid points, the fact that buhari even stands a chance is testament to some degree of transparency. like uve mentioned buhari will win all core northern states like he did before atleast seven of them, the middle belt would determine who wins.....this election.
bros forget story. Write it down today. Buhari will never rule nigeria again. That is verdict. When the results are announced anyone that wants to go to court is free to do so and anyone who wants to cause the trouble is free to do so as long has he can contend with the military men who will be on the streets.

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform, Visits Troops In Maidugri (photos) / Where Is GMB? / See How Okorocha Is Campaigning Against Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.