Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Good-bye Pictures Of Ago- Iwoye. Welcome To Ibogun... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good-bye Pictures Of Ago- Iwoye. Welcome To Ibogun... (3727 Views)

"Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) / Good Bye My Lover- A Composition / Cech Writes An Emotional Good Bye Letter To Chelsea Fans! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good-bye Pictures Of Ago- Iwoye. Welcome To Ibogun... by haryomikun(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Awwwwww. We alredi leaving. After almost a year, we engineering students leave Ago iwoye campus to Ibogun campus...
#Sighs M leaving a lotta friends shaa
These are the good bye pictures
Re: Good-bye Pictures Of Ago- Iwoye. Welcome To Ibogun... by itstpia8: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
you can always visit.
Re: Good-bye Pictures Of Ago- Iwoye. Welcome To Ibogun... by haryomikun(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
1. A pix with probably the friendliest security woman in OOU. Bless her, she's like a mother
2. A female friend and I
3. At OOU roundabout, leading to Motion Grounds
4. Me, KD and KennyP( left to right)

Re: Good-bye Pictures Of Ago- Iwoye. Welcome To Ibogun... by haryomikun(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
1. Other engineering students( me excluded)
2. Computer engineering + mech engineering + biochemistry
3. At the roundabout
4. Hahahahaha. Crazy ATM pixx

Re: Good-bye Pictures Of Ago- Iwoye. Welcome To Ibogun... by haryomikun(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
1. KD and I

Re: Good-bye Pictures Of Ago- Iwoye. Welcome To Ibogun... by haryomikun(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
1. KD and I
2. John at Motion grounds
3. John and I( d b.astardd is taller than me so I had to climb a chair for the height difference not 2 be too much)
4. Fvck tha' shii

Re: Good-bye Pictures Of Ago- Iwoye. Welcome To Ibogun... by haryomikun(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
*clears throat* Vosquare !!! Sorry u weren't on d pix sha. Couldn't find u after GNS exam

Cc Seun
Ishilove
Mukina2
I don't care how you do it... I want my topic on FP!!! angry
Re: Good-bye Pictures Of Ago- Iwoye. Welcome To Ibogun... by Olaide1295: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2015
hehe!!....u will learn here at ibogun
abi no be party u dey do so.....
FEG classes commence for u guys on 17th sha
Re: Good-bye Pictures Of Ago- Iwoye. Welcome To Ibogun... by haryomikun(m): 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Olaide1295:
˚˚˚°º‎​=)). =))º°˚˚˚°ºL☺ℓº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
FEG classes? ? What's FEG?
Re: Good-bye Pictures Of Ago- Iwoye. Welcome To Ibogun... by haryomikun(m): 9:34am On Apr 25, 2015
Olaide1295:
Ah don dey learn smal smal oh bro cheesy
Re: Good-bye Pictures Of Ago- Iwoye. Welcome To Ibogun... by tayork(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
We oou student rocks

1 Like

Re: Good-bye Pictures Of Ago- Iwoye. Welcome To Ibogun... by onedayatime(m): 3:59am On Feb 09, 2016
Is the electricity light in ibogun so bad that you students there have to charge your phone in school almost everyday
Re: Good-bye Pictures Of Ago- Iwoye. Welcome To Ibogun... by onedayatime(m): 4:00am On Feb 09, 2016
Who is also a 200l architecture engineering student?
Re: Good-bye Pictures Of Ago- Iwoye. Welcome To Ibogun... by haryomikun(m): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
onedayatime:
Is the electricity light in ibogun so bad that you students there have to charge your phone in school almost everyday
There are times when there will be light for 3 days straight up. Some other times, we go run down school standy gen with lappy cheesy School gen go just do 'kri kra kra poka!!' and it lands into unconsciousness grin grin
Re: Good-bye Pictures Of Ago- Iwoye. Welcome To Ibogun... by Olaide1295: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2016
haryomikun:

There are times when there will be light for 3 days straight up. Some other times, we go run down school standy gen with lappy cheesy School gen go just do 'kri kra kra poka!!' and it lands into unconsciousness grin grin
lol bro....I hope dat doesn't happen
These days, I only go to school cos of the Gen.

1 Like

Re: Good-bye Pictures Of Ago- Iwoye. Welcome To Ibogun... by Olaide1295: 3:21pm On May 31, 2016
If you are moving from Ago - Iwoye to either Ibogun, sagamu or ayetoro
Use CampusHalls.com to rent your new room, it will save time, stress and money
Re: Good-bye Pictures Of Ago- Iwoye. Welcome To Ibogun... by sultaan(m): 1:29am On Jun 02, 2016
oou was a very long time ago for me at ambassador's lodge just of Igan road

First set of tenants of the Agban nle family

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know A Guy Is Sincere / 21 Savage The Hottest Rapper In America Worships Ifa / Beautiful Interracial Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.