Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Foreign Universities In Affiliation With Nigerian Institutions. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Foreign Universities In Affiliation With Nigerian Institutions. (9761 Views)

Foreign Universities Feast On Nigerian Students / College Of Education,agbor. In Affiliation With Delta State University,abraka. / Post Utme Form For B.ed Of Nwafor Orizu Collage Of Education Nsugbe In Affiliation With Unn Is Out(b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Universities In Affiliation With Nigerian Institutions. by room089: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2009
Hello nairalanders,please i need some one to enlighten me about how realistic and authentic are the certificates gotten from foreign universitiesthat are in affiliation with some nigerian institutions.

I would have loved to travel abroad to get a good certificate but because of my job,i could not make it. As a result, i have resorted to get it here through an affiliate institution in Nigeria since certification at the end of the day will be done by the parent University abroad.But some of my friends are thinking otherwise;to them such a certificates are not recognized and accepted in Nigeria. Please friends, i need expertsto help me out.

The worst is that i have lost interest in nigerian Universities, since a one year course could last for three years with no qualms.
Re: Foreign Universities In Affiliation With Nigerian Institutions. by WDEC: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2009
Hello room089,

Certificates issued by foreign University are authentic and genuine. Infact it is an added advantage over others that have Nigerian certificates because we all know what is going on in our institutions. Settle Settle.

I currently earn a BSc from a Foreign University in US and 3 Cambridge International Diplomas from a Foreign University in UKĀ  3 years ago all through distance learning without leaving the shore of Nigeria you know the embassy guys now.

Now I have worked with big institutions in Nigeria and now I own my own Firm in VI.

You only need to ensure the school affiliated to in Nigeria is really aaffiliated This is very important. Though I did not do any affiliated program, everything is directly from the institution. Infact I am only waiting for OBAMA Inauguration before I request for my Degree papers. The school I attended always send the papers to the US Secretary of state to sign. So I will get madam Clinton signature.

Just play safe.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Universities In Affiliation With Nigerian Institutions. by gbonsalifus(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
I'll advise you to go for a distance learning program of any foreign institution of your choice. It is convinient and you will have your materials and certificate sent to you on completion without having to travel out. My office has secured such admissions for a number of people. Send me and email on gbonsalifus@yahoo.com or sms on 08159737376 (no calls), and I'll call you to get you started. We can also secure admission, scholarship and visa for you if you want to travel out for your studies.

(1) (Reply)

My Son Cannot Count Numbers / Anambra State University Ansu Release New Admission List (6th Batch) / Seun! Mods! Nlders, Pls Help So I Dont Get Rusticated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.