Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. (3504 Views)

If You Date This Kind Of Babe, You Are In Trouble - She Is Killing Xmas Goat / This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by sanbells(f): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2015
Apologize to her. Tell her it was all a mistake. You never knew it would turn out like this. Remind her of how special she is and let her know that a guy like you doesn't deserve someone as special as she is. And that she just has to let go coz she'll definitely find someone 100% better than you. Someone who'll treat her like a lady with respect....
Not trying to insult you tho buh those are necessary for her to know you ain't the only guy in the world so she'll let go..
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by TWEETFELLA: 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
That girl is cheap. Do you know how many not-too-flashy guys have toasted her before you? Why didn't she fall for a vulcanizer by the roadside. You even gave her money sef. Na money push am. Guy clean mouth joor. Nothing will happen. She'll get over it and go on to fvck more guys. I hate emotional blackmail.
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by zeenhle: 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
every dog has its day nd yours has finally come.... women are not toys u can play with then throw away like a dirty diaper, men like this irritate me. mxm!
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by otijah(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
sanbells:
Apologize to her. Tell her it was all a mistake. You never knew it would turn out like this. Remind her of how special she is and let her know that a guy like you doesn't deserve someone as special as she is. And that she just has to let go coz she'll definitely find someone 100% better than you. Someone who'll treat her like a lady with respect....
Not trying to insult you tho buh those are necessary for her to know you ain't the only guy in the world so she'll let go..
wow the only reasonable advice I have received, am giving her a call right away and if it works your way I owe u a lot ma. Thanks
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by otijah(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
zeenhle:
every dog has its day nd yours has finally come.... women are not toys u can play with then throw away like a dirty diaper, men like this irritate me. mxm!
take it easy mA, I guess I have realised my mistakes
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by sanbells(f): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
otijah:
wow the only reasonable advice I have received, am giving her a call right away and if it works your way I owe u a lot ma. Thanks
no problem
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by chigoizie7(m): 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
otijah:
Well I was sitting in my desk when she walked in, she came to me that she wants to have an account with my bank, and I willingly did the neccessary things. I couldn't resist her beauty and so I followed up only with the impression of sleeping with her and dumping her, nothing More its has always been a normall thing to me. After So much pressure she gave in, and we kicked off for about two weeks before we had sex. It happened the second time and that's when I started thinking of letting her out, I never knew I was in for some big shit. Right now as I write this SHE is threatning me, raining future curses on me, crying ever day and night that I have broken her virginity and wants to leave.
The truth is am into a serious relationship and I don't have any serious emotional attachment for her,
I thought she was all these girls that come for the Money, but she has proven me wrong and to be frank I disvirgined her
I need advices pls, I dnt want her to interfer in my relationship, please I need advices

Op when u bought that goods u ddnt tell me oooh, when u wan tear tear that original seal, u ddnt ask for my advice oooh, now wey kasala don burst, u come remember me make I give u advice, I resemble king solomon for ur eye?
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by chigoizie7(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
sanbells:

Smh, just put urself in the gals shoes, imagine urself being the gal and den anoda one advices the guy to tell u all these.

1 Like

Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by sanbells(f): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
chigoizie7:

Smh, just put urself in the gals shoes, imagine urself being the gal and den anoda one advices the guy to tell u all these.
it's the simple truth. This guy doesn't love her and therefore doesn't deserve her. Two wrongs can't make a right. She can't forcefully marry him coz she'll regret it. She just has to continue living life. If I was the girl, I won't dare to marry diz guy after what he did.. As long as I didn't get pregnant for him....
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by otijah(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
sanbells:
it's the simple truth. This guy doesn't love her and therefore doesn't deserve her. Two wrongs can't make a right. She can't forcefully marry him coz she'll regret it. She just has to continue living life. If I was the girl, I won't dare to marry diz guy after what he did.. As long as I didn't get pregnant for him....
hi
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by sanbells(f): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
otijah:
hi
yessss
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by otijah(m): 5:58am On Feb 25, 2015
sanbells:
yessss
how I wish I can send you the recent messages she sent to me, I dnt really know what she wants Me to do for her
Re: Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. by sanbells(f): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
otijah:
how I wish I can send you the recent messages she sent to me, I dnt really know what she wants Me to do for her
hm. Na by force?... Ur in a hot soup oh.... Really dunno wah to say

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) / Ladies: A Date With Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello? / He Is Missing!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.