Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

The Cry Of A Young Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Cry Of A Young Entrepreneur (713 Views)

Hilarious Photos Of What A Young Man Does For A Living(Very Funny Photos) / A Nairalander Young Entrepreneur Punch Newspaper Interview. / Advice To Every Young Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cry Of A Young Entrepreneur by WDEC: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2009
The Cry of a Young Entrepreneur

Over the years I have come to realise that in Nigeria it is hard for a young Entrepreneur to succeed unline other developed countries like UK & US where business owners at the age group of 18 - 30 is very common with an annual income of millions of dollars.

I often ask myself why is this not so in our own Green Land despite the fact that there is no racism every where is green but the big cock will not allow the young chiken to grow.

As a young Entrepreneur I have pass through so many phases. I have meet business men who are interested in stealling my ideas. I often suffer enviousness especially when I meet someone older than me.

Why is it that those big boys dont want others to grow. I once invite somebody to come and invest in my business and one of his statement is "If you die now, your brother can take up your shares"

Is there a way a Young business owner can have access to genuine investors.

The banks have No provission for younger entrepreneur. Is there a way to get a venture capitalist who will invest and take its profit over years.

I will prefer an influential old man with vast experience to invest. My business can turn over 500m or more annually.

All comments will be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Project Section / Google Adsense Do Not Work With Nigerians / How To Become A Prospect Magnet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.